Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

What I Discovered Inside Five Alive Juice. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What I Discovered Inside Five Alive Juice. (907 Views)

What I Found Inside Five Alive Drink / See The Beautiful Fruit I Discovered Today (PICS) / Shocking!! What I Discovered Inside The Egg Roll I Bought: Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What I Discovered Inside Five Alive Juice. by desmond2pk: 8:00pm On Sep 26, 2016
Today is my mother's In law 69th birthday so she decided to buy drinks and juice for us. This is what we saw inside a five alive juice that we bought.
Before I discovered it my wife has gulped a full cup.
My kids would have gulped their own cup if I didn't discover this on time.
I don't know what next step to take. I want the seller to get arrested so that the police can get to the root of the matter and arrest the manufacturers.

Can this make front page pls?

Re: What I Discovered Inside Five Alive Juice. by RoyalBlak007: 8:20pm On Sep 26, 2016
you should have uploaded the juice pack as well...

..looks wierd though...is it the Apple flavour
Re: What I Discovered Inside Five Alive Juice. by godfrey01(m): 6:03am On Sep 27, 2016
Check the expiary date of the product... If it has expired then you can proceed with your arressting as you have said, but if it has not expired, probably the five alive didn't pass through QAQC before it was taken to the market.. Or it could be the handywork from those local producers... Igbo people

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Shredded Beef Sauce.. The Making! / Cereals / Reactions As A Man Shares Food He Bought In Ilorin For N1,300

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.