Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,154 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Recruitment For Graduate Trainees - Flour Operations - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Recruitment For Graduate Trainees - Flour Operations (28488 Views)

KPMG Multiple Graduate Trainees 2018 Job Recruitment / Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 / Literamed Publications Nig Ltd Recruitment For Graduate Trainees All Discipline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Recruitment For Graduate Trainees - Flour Operations by starwar(m): 8:33am On Sep 27, 2016
datjohn:
How I hate Dragnet wit passion!
bro I saw dragnet I waka pass

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Recruitment For Graduate Trainees - Flour Operations by chuggy(m): 8:35am On Sep 27, 2016
Nysc angry
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Recruitment For Graduate Trainees - Flour Operations by spotlessderby(m): 8:46am On Sep 27, 2016
ibroh22:
where is Agricultural Engineering,,,,, agricultural Engineer van work there too,,,stop the discrimination between mechanical and agricultural,,,, where mechanical can work,agricultural engineer can work there too
Bro, I feel your pain. Don't wait till they include Agric Engr before you apply. They ll invite you. All that is left is for you to put in ur best and stand out among the rest. All the best!

3 Likes

Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Recruitment For Graduate Trainees - Flour Operations by Benjom(m): 9:01am On Sep 27, 2016
D-r-a-g-n-e-t
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Recruitment For Graduate Trainees - Flour Operations by ibroh22(m): 9:14am On Sep 27, 2016
spotlessderby:

Bro, I feel your pain. Don't wait till they include Agric Engr before you apply. They ll invite you. All that is left is for you to put in ur best and stand out among the rest. All the best!
thanks bro,,,it just pains me that they neglect agricultural engineering when talking about engineering
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Recruitment For Graduate Trainees - Flour Operations by Gnen: 9:37am On Sep 27, 2016
Make I mark attendance here also.... Application sent.... Time to go into hibernation with dragnet PQ.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Recruitment For Graduate Trainees - Flour Operations by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 27, 2016
What happend to agric engineers?? And it's a flour mill for crying out loud.

Why this discrimination??

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Recruitment For Graduate Trainees - Flour Operations by noziz(m): 12:30pm On Sep 27, 2016
Cud someone pls help me with GMAT and dragnet past questions and answers?
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Recruitment For Graduate Trainees - Flour Operations by loisaleburu: 12:32pm On Sep 27, 2016
please how do i select file to upload files,its not responding
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Recruitment For Graduate Trainees - Flour Operations by Walexz02(m): 7:45pm On Sep 27, 2016
ibroh22:
where is Agricultural Engineering,,,,, agricultural Engineer van work there too,,,stop the discrimination between mechanical and agricultural,,,, where mechanical can work,agricultural engineer can work there too
Ibro you can apply
Any where you see adverts for other engineering jobs just apply except its electrical engineering

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Recruitment For Graduate Trainees - Flour Operations by learoce(m): 8:14pm On Sep 27, 2016
Gnen:
Make I mark attendance here also.... Application sent.... Time to go into hibernation with dragnet PQ.

Please what is the login ID?
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Recruitment For Graduate Trainees - Flour Operations by learoce(m): 8:16pm On Sep 27, 2016
loisaleburu:
please how do i select file to upload files,its not responding
Please what did you use as login ID
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Recruitment For Graduate Trainees - Flour Operations by Brymo: 9:14pm On Sep 27, 2016
learoce:

Please what did you use as login ID
please what did you us as d login id
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Recruitment For Graduate Trainees - Flour Operations by juliuscapps(m): 10:53am On Sep 28, 2016
Have got it.. Applied now!
Thank you!
juliuscapps:

[b][Have uploaded all the necessary document but can't find where I could submit it. Pls kindly explain how you did yours.
Thank you /b]
Gnen:

[b][Have uploaded all the necessary document but can't find where I could submit it. Pls kindly explain how you did yours.
Thank you /b]
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Recruitment For Graduate Trainees - Flour Operations by shegzy2009: 11:11am On Sep 28, 2016
Brymo:
please what did you us as d login id
Check ur email inbox.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Recruitment For Graduate Trainees - Flour Operations by michaelbelgium(m): 11:35am On Sep 28, 2016
Agric engineering is a very relevant discipline....But if i may ask....what is an agric engineer coming to do in a flour mill plant?...they are in no way involved in the design,operation and maintenance of process equipments which is the sole responsibility of a chemical and mechanical engineers...
ofcourse, flour is an agricultural produce which serves as a raw material for this company,its prior processing might have involved the agric guys but its further processing into edible products have absolutely nothing to do with them.
ok...ask yourself...why did'nt they request for petroleum engineers?
I believe agric engineers are mainly concerned with agricultural processes,design and operation of agricultural machineries and equipments.

2 Likes

Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Recruitment For Graduate Trainees - Flour Operations by Gnen: 1:31pm On Sep 28, 2016
learoce:
Please what is the login ID?
Check your email for login.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Recruitment For Graduate Trainees - Flour Operations by Gnen: 1:33pm On Sep 28, 2016
juliuscapps:
Thank you!

Thank you /b]
Go back to the vacancies after updating your profile and click on apply for Graduate operations. All the best.

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Recruitment For Graduate Trainees - Flour Operations by fashoo2010(m): 2:51pm On Sep 28, 2016
juliuscapps:
Thank you!

Thank you /b]
pls how do someone get the size of passport that they want...I've uploaded 2 different standard passport but its always been saying error with width ..it should be 450 x450, pls do u know how I can go about it
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Recruitment For Graduate Trainees - Flour Operations by michaelbelgium(m): 2:59pm On Sep 28, 2016
open your passport using windows picture manager...go to edit picture....then click on resize....type in 450 in both spaces...hope this helps
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Recruitment For Graduate Trainees - Flour Operations by 247Dior(m): 3:18pm On Sep 28, 2016
Gnen:

bro please help me with Dragnet past questions.. kynbasil@yahoo.com
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Recruitment For Graduate Trainees - Flour Operations by Ibukun003(m): 11:29pm On Sep 28, 2016
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Recruitment For Graduate Trainees - Flour Operations by Remnita(f): 12:20am On Sep 29, 2016
Recruitment For Reservations and Ticketing Officers.Salary is 50,000 Naira.
see job details and on how to apply hereā¬
www.reddnut.com

deadline: October 3rd 2016.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Recruitment For Graduate Trainees - Flour Operations by obobocee(m): 8:00pm On Sep 29, 2016
fashoo2010:
pls how do someone get the size of passport that they want...I've uploaded 2 different standard passport but its always been saying error with width ..it should be 450 x450, pls do u know how I can go about it
Goto photo editor and set d size 450 by 450 then upload
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Recruitment For Graduate Trainees - Flour Operations by alex81(m): 1:41am On Sep 30, 2016
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Recruitment For Graduate Trainees - Flour Operations by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 30, 2016
alex81:
guys i cant login. even after inputing my id and pw. who else is having ds problem?

what user ID are u using?

Your user ID is not your email but an ID that starts with FMN.....
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Recruitment For Graduate Trainees - Flour Operations by alex81(m): 1:57am On Oct 01, 2016
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Recruitment For Graduate Trainees - Flour Operations by BrilliantMind: 7:42am On Oct 01, 2016
patiently following
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Recruitment For Graduate Trainees - Flour Operations by chidicute(m): 9:18am On Oct 01, 2016
Gnen:

pls since you are done applying,did u get any successful mail message sent to ur email address telling u that u ve successfully applied for this very position...because i didnt get any succesfull application message sent to my email
after the application process...did u get?
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Recruitment For Graduate Trainees - Flour Operations by Gnen: 2:21pm On Oct 01, 2016
chidicute:

pls since you are done applying,did u get any successful mail message sent to ur email address telling u that u ve successfully applied for this very position...because i didnt get any succesfull application message sent to my email
after the application process...did u get?
No I did not get any mail for successful application but it showed application successful on the Web page.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Recruitment For Graduate Trainees - Flour Operations by chidicute(m): 5:09pm On Oct 01, 2016
Gnen:
No I did not get any mail for successful application but it showed application successful on the Web page.
okay same here...thanks
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Recruitment For Graduate Trainees - Flour Operations by ruthieo(f): 9:18am On Oct 03, 2016
pls after applying did u receive anything in ur mail,thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Get The Best, Hottest And Most Recent Job Offers And Openings In Nigeria / N-power Announces End Date For Online Test / I'm Confused About The Grade Level I Was Given For A Federal Government Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.