Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,261 members, 7,954,011 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:50 AM

Gamers Assistance Pls - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Gamers Assistance Pls (1378 Views)

Xbox Adaptive Controller Could Help Gamers With Disabilities / What's The Price Of A Used Ps3?naija Gamers,help Me Out / Serious Gamers Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gamers Assistance Pls by Nobody: 12:00am On Sep 27, 2016
Hello Everyone, I just decided to try my hands on Heavy Rain, cos I love adventure.

I have an issue with doing some certain movements, the game tells me to do, such as Shaking my Ps3 Game pad from Left to right or Up and down.

I have tried doing this, but its not just registering on the game...

Anyone who has played this game,should please help me out with a Live video or explain how you did this?
Re: Gamers Assistance Pls by dannybomb(m): 2:08am On Sep 27, 2016
you should probably check on YouTube, I haven't play that particular game before, so I think YouTube will give you a better solution, just type the game and the the level you are in, then you might get a good result
Re: Gamers Assistance Pls by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 27, 2016
Cao could help you ,she's the expert in game related issues.
Re: Gamers Assistance Pls by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 27, 2016
youmour:
Cao could help you ,she's the expert in game related issues.
How do I get to her pls?
Re: Gamers Assistance Pls by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 27, 2016
Deejacy2:
How do I get to her pls?

You don't get to her, she gets to you, just hang on a minute, she's probably ripping guts in god of war or some sh1t...

Cc :cao
Re: Gamers Assistance Pls by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 27, 2016
youmour:

You don't get to her, she gets to you, just hang on a minute, she's probably ripping guts in god of war or some sh1t...

Cc :cao

OK Thanks, I will wait
Re: Gamers Assistance Pls by cao(f): 12:26pm On Sep 27, 2016
It's been a long time since I've played Heavy Rain, I believe I still have the game sef on PS3, but in this chaos that is my room...It could take a while, something might be wrong with your controller, have you checked the options, is there an option to calibrate your controller?

EDIT: From a quick round of Googling, it's certainly a controller issue, this thread suggested you should keep it flat, then trying the motions.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/933123-heavy-rain/53503078?page=1
Re: Gamers Assistance Pls by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 27, 2016
cao:
It's been a long time since I've played Heavy Rain, I believe I still have the game sef on PS3, but in this chaos that is my room...It could take a while, something might be wrong with your controller, have you checked the options, is there an option to calibrate your controller?

EDIT: From a quick round of Googling, it's certainly a controller issue, this thread suggested you should keep it flat, then trying the motions.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/933123-heavy-rain/53503078?page=1
I have tried that, and read people's views but it aint working..

I did a Research and saw that I need a PlayStation Move, to do some of those Motion tasks..

Maybe this might work, Any idea were I can get a Used PlayStation Move for PS3?
Re: Gamers Assistance Pls by cao(f): 1:39pm On Sep 27, 2016
Deejacy2:
I have tried that, and read people's views but it aint working..

I did a Research and saw that I need a PlayStation Move, to do some of those Motion tasks..

Maybe this might work, Any idea were I can get a Used PlayStation Move for PS3?
You don't need a PS Move, I know my copy is a the Move version, but I didn't own one at the time, was still able to play the game. The issue might be your controller, so you might need a new one. Have no idea where to get one, since I don't live in Naija.
Re: Gamers Assistance Pls by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 27, 2016
cao:

You don't need a PS Move, I know my copy is a the Move version, but I didn't own one at the time, was still able to play the game. The issue might be your controller, so you might need a new one. Have no idea where to get one, since I don't live in Naija.
I have about 6 working pads and its not still working.
My Copy is the Move Version as well
Re: Gamers Assistance Pls by cao(f): 3:49pm On Sep 27, 2016
Deejacy2:

I have about 6 working pads and its not still working.
My Copy is the Move Version as well
Interesting, your controllers might be working fine, but the motion controls of your controllers could be faulty, but on all 6?!
Re: Gamers Assistance Pls by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 27, 2016
cao:

Interesting, your controllers might be working fine, but the motion controls of your controllers could be faulty, but on all 6?!
Yes ohh on all Six, cos am an Avid Gamer and I usually have friends who come over to play...

I guess the PS Move is My Last Bustop, so that asides Heavy Rain, I can still play other Games like Just Dance, Tennis and the rest...

I even did a Research, I saw Heavy Rain on wikipedia, it was among the Listed Games for PS Move and Controller..

So I think i n some parts of the Game, you apply Controller, while the motional aspect you apply the PS Move
Re: Gamers Assistance Pls by cao(f): 5:08pm On Sep 27, 2016
Deejacy2:
Yes ohh on all Six, cos am an Avid Gamer and I usually have friends who come over to play...

I guess the PS Move is My Last Bustop, so that asides Heavy Rain, I can still play other Games like Just Dance, Tennis and the rest...

I even did a Research, I saw Heavy Rain on wikipedia, it was among the Listed Games for PS Move and Controller..

So I think i n some parts of the Game, you apply Controller, while the motional aspect you apply the PS Move
Looks like it, remember you'll need a PS eye camera as well, so look for a bundle with the camera included.
Re: Gamers Assistance Pls by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 27, 2016
cao:

Looks like it, remember you'll need a PS eye camera as well, so look for a bundle with the camera included.

Yea I saw that PS Eye and PS Move tutorial in the Game Settings...just now.
That's means I just have to get them both

Thanks Alot Cao wink
Re: Gamers Assistance Pls by cao(f): 10:42pm On Sep 27, 2016
Deejacy2:

Yea I saw that PS Eye and PS Move tutorial in the Game Settings...just now.
That's means I just have to get them both

Thanks Alot Cao wink
You're welcome.
Re: Gamers Assistance Pls by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 28, 2016
cao:

You're welcome.
I just bought the PS Eye Can and PS Move, it worked cheesy
Re: Gamers Assistance Pls by cao(f): 2:14pm On Sep 28, 2016
Deejacy2:
I just bought the PS Eye Can and PS Move, it worked cheesy
That was quick...enjoy your game.

(1) (Reply)

Please What Is The Best Internet Service Provider In Abuja? / HELP Where Can I Download PC Game For Windows 10! / My Pc Gaming Specs?ok Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.