Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

List Of Things You Need And Don't Need In Higher Institution. - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / List Of Things You Need And Don't Need In Higher Institution. (18221 Views)

Things You Must Do As A Freshman In A Higher Institution / 13 Things You Should Know How To Do Before You Go To Higher Institution / Ten (10) Type Of Student You Meet Among Higher Institution Freshers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Things You Need And Don't Need In Higher Institution. by JeremyA2G(m): 7:43pm On Sep 27, 2016
Ukalejohn:

Raincoat?? Seriously undecided
It is well
Re: List Of Things You Need And Don't Need In Higher Institution. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 27, 2016
FuckBuhari:
are U in "Better by Far?"

Yep.
Re: List Of Things You Need And Don't Need In Higher Institution. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 27, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Yep.
KWasu bro
Re: List Of Things You Need And Don't Need In Higher Institution. by Youngtrice(m): 8:28pm On Sep 27, 2016
omoikea:

Hall 4 boy spotted grin grin grin grin
Hehe.. Na hall3
Re: List Of Things You Need And Don't Need In Higher Institution. by omoikea(m): 8:32pm On Sep 27, 2016
Youngtrice:
Hehe.. Na hall3

okay....
hall four be get beans and hotplate while hall three get arrow
e be like say things don change
Re: List Of Things You Need And Don't Need In Higher Institution. by Rowshine: 8:56pm On Sep 27, 2016
I know this is not where to post this but i am not having comments in my thread, just many views, so i'm sorry.

All i want to know is the nature of FUTA pre-degree entrance exam.
How competitive is it? How wide should one read? Is it obj or theory? What scheme of work should u study to prepare? Your candid advise to an aspirant plsss?
Re: List Of Things You Need And Don't Need In Higher Institution. by Youngtrice(m): 1:08pm On Sep 28, 2016
omoikea:

okay....

hall four be get beans and hotplate while hall three get arrow

e be like say things don change
Hehe. them dey interchange their work
Re: List Of Things You Need And Don't Need In Higher Institution. by MhizVeronica(f): 9:51pm On Sep 28, 2016
wow op nice write up

I really learn a lot from this

Funaab should ans us fast ooooo

Baba God oo pick up the call emi na fe WO school awon oremi o lo ri meji na beg I dey beg ooo pick up my call

1 Like

Re: List Of Things You Need And Don't Need In Higher Institution. by jojothaiv(m): 11:01pm On Sep 29, 2016
Mekanus:
You don't need God either
Sir, you can please elaborate on this..
Re: List Of Things You Need And Don't Need In Higher Institution. by leonard509(m): 5:49pm On Oct 13, 2016
true talk brother
lonelydora:
Don't be a triangular student, pass through school and allow school pass through you.

Op, No enemy placed anything for any student. Read your books and pass your exams. Back in school we relied so much on 'praying and fasting' while our nonreligious friends read their books. They had 1.1 and heavy 2.1 while some of us had soft 2.1 and 2.2, 3rd, pass. Don't be too religious in school.
Re: List Of Things You Need And Don't Need In Higher Institution. by leonard509(m): 5:52pm On Oct 13, 2016
i'm a student of futminna my dear friend
deedrizzie:
Sounds like Op Leonard509 is a student of the Better By Far institution....just saying...
Re: List Of Things You Need And Don't Need In Higher Institution. by Abcruz(m): 6:11pm On Oct 13, 2016
jojothaiv:

Sir, you can please elaborate on this..
dont be deceived bro, a life without Christ is a life with crisis. U need God in all ur endeavours.
Re: List Of Things You Need And Don't Need In Higher Institution. by jojothaiv(m): 7:21pm On Oct 27, 2016
Abcruz:
dont be deceived bro, a life without Christ is a life with crisis. U need God in all ur endeavours.
I had wanted him to reply though, but thanks anyway!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ASUU Holds Street Rallies In Onitsha And Awka. / Deplorable State Of University Of Calabar Medical Hostel (hall 2 Annex) / Some Education On Dealing With Snake Bites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.