Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,118 members, 7,842,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Osaze Wins MTN - AIT Nigerian Footballer Of The Year - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osaze Wins MTN - AIT Nigerian Footballer Of The Year (4276 Views)

Woman Defrauds Osaze Of £70000 / Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back / Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osaze Wins MTN - AIT Nigerian Footballer Of The Year by biola4real(m): 4:10am On Oct 15, 2009
He deserves it!

Re: Osaze Wins MTN - AIT Nigerian Footballer Of The Year by supereagle(m): 4:47am On Oct 15, 2009
The best Coach Award shoul have been given to Heartland Coach, Kelechi Emetole for taking a team without motivation to the final of Caf champions league. The best coach in Nigeria now.
Re: Osaze Wins MTN - AIT Nigerian Footballer Of The Year by pius4luv(m): 9:14am On Oct 15, 2009
i'm so happy for him cus he is hard working player,he deserve the award,he don't always form Big boy in the field,i love him so much,i wish i have a sister,i would give my sister to him to get married.
Re: Osaze Wins MTN - AIT Nigerian Footballer Of The Year by otokx(m): 11:52am On Oct 15, 2009
He deserves it.
Re: Osaze Wins MTN - AIT Nigerian Footballer Of The Year by baba2nday(m): 12:06pm On Oct 15, 2009
For such Hard work and dedication to the team,he truly deserves it, TWO THUMBS UP
Re: Osaze Wins MTN - AIT Nigerian Footballer Of The Year by MUZBO(m): 12:34pm On Oct 15, 2009
Well deserved award for Osawengi.
Re: Osaze Wins MTN - AIT Nigerian Footballer Of The Year by adebayo201: 2:01pm On Oct 15, 2009
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Osaze Wins MTN - AIT Nigerian Footballer Of The Year by Jarus(m): 4:59pm On Oct 15, 2009
Congrats Osaze! But on what basis is Sia Sia who just lost out in the U-20 FiFa tournament is awarded the best coach of the year? I tire for naija ooo.

Can you name another Naija coach worthy of winning?
Re: Osaze Wins MTN - AIT Nigerian Footballer Of The Year by zobay(m): 8:49am On Oct 16, 2009
Jarus
I feel u!!! Who else?
Re: Osaze Wins MTN - AIT Nigerian Footballer Of The Year by 3kay945(m): 10:35pm On Oct 16, 2009
yeah, who else, if nt the cute guy.
Re: Osaze Wins MTN - AIT Nigerian Footballer Of The Year by johnson11(m): 3:18am On Oct 17, 2009
Osaze won, well i am not surprise cause who among the Nigerian players is doing well in international level, none even Mikel is not guarantee a first shirt in Chelsea,Osaze triumph among the average players or who do you think deserve it it is Kanu that havent played for months or Shittu who cant control ball well, or old man Olofinjana or Martins, name the Nigerian player who is doing well none shame all you all
Re: Osaze Wins MTN - AIT Nigerian Footballer Of The Year by jude33084(m): 2:40pm On Oct 18, 2009
wait o! there's one guy on the field that day that did an excellent job in the midfield but we are not acknowledging him; Ayila smiley
if you are a technical man you will know what I am talking about cool
For Osaze, good job!
Re: Osaze Wins MTN - AIT Nigerian Footballer Of The Year by haboosa(m): 7:23am On Oct 19, 2009
@ jarus where have u bin since all this dais ? check out the other news on the forum.
Re: Osaze Wins MTN - AIT Nigerian Footballer Of The Year by maxwellocha: 3:19pm On Oct 19, 2009
Osaza really deserve nigerian footballer of the year,he is fast and skillfts. that normination was right?
Re: Osaze Wins MTN - AIT Nigerian Footballer Of The Year by rite2salas(m): 5:27pm On Oct 19, 2009
go odemwingie, u trully deserve the award

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures You Can Relaate To If You Play Virtuals / Winners Golden Bet Unveils Small Doctor As New Brand Ambassador / Sportybet Balance Adder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.