Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,808 members, 7,956,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:34 PM

Kaffy's Children Dancing On Stage With Their Mother (pics, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kaffy's Children Dancing On Stage With Their Mother (pics, Video) (31940 Views)

Osita Iheme Dancing On Stage With Oyinbo Lady In Rwanda (Photos) / 2face Idibia Storms Stage With Nurses (Photos, Video) / D'banj Dancing On Stage With Ita-Giwa At Her Birthday Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaffy's Children Dancing On Stage With Their Mother (pics, Video) by Pidggin(f): 12:54pm On Sep 27, 2016
enomakos:
is dancing a crime?
It is a noble profession

Yes, but the lyrics of the songs they are dancing to is not the best. It would be amazing if she dances to good music but she doesn't.
Re: Kaffy's Children Dancing On Stage With Their Mother (pics, Video) by tafrica(m): 1:31pm On Sep 27, 2016
Adetayo1978:
This is not what is bothering me for now. I need a job so that I can settle down quickly.

I don't know if you're joking or serious, if it's later, I sincerely pray God will answer you sooner than you expect.
I understand how economic situation can impede one's growth and productiveness.
Re: Kaffy's Children Dancing On Stage With Their Mother (pics, Video) by utamed(m): 1:39pm On Sep 27, 2016
kaffy na mama
Re: Kaffy's Children Dancing On Stage With Their Mother (pics, Video) by laribari(m): 2:38pm On Sep 27, 2016
Ginaz:
I hope my kids can dance cos I can't dance for Africa. grin

Dancing is actually inborn, dem nor dey force am oo.

you probably might rub off on your kids (and they won't know how to dance), this one you are saying you don't know how to dance grin
Re: Kaffy's Children Dancing On Stage With Their Mother (pics, Video) by sweetilicious(f): 2:57pm On Sep 27, 2016
pyyxxaro:
The 2nd Pik

See as the pikin won break e leg now

The mama de look, pple de clap for am

When d leg go break now *una go de cry, de worry TB joshua and Johnson Suleiman for miracle upandan

Mmssheeeww undecided
Your analysis eh
Re: Kaffy's Children Dancing On Stage With Their Mother (pics, Video) by enomakos(m): 3:29pm On Sep 27, 2016
Pidggin:

Yes, but the lyrics of the songs they are dancing to is not the best. It would be amazing if she dances to good music but she doesn't.
every one taste is different
Re: Kaffy's Children Dancing On Stage With Their Mother (pics, Video) by gbaskiboy: 3:37pm On Sep 27, 2016
pyyxxaro:
The 2nd Pik

See as the pikin won break e leg now

The mama de look, pple de clap for am

When d leg go break now *una go de cry, de worry TB joshua and Johnson Suleiman for miracle upandan

Mmssheeeww undecided
Lol! Let the leg(s) break first nao grin

1 Like

Re: Kaffy's Children Dancing On Stage With Their Mother (pics, Video) by sisisioge: 3:59pm On Sep 27, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin...this is sooooooo adorably cute. They actually learn well at that age. May God bless our children.
Re: Kaffy's Children Dancing On Stage With Their Mother (pics, Video) by mamawin(f): 9:18pm On Sep 27, 2016
Adetayo1978:
This is not what is bothering me for now. I need a job so that I can settle down quickly.
while you are waiting for the job, please for your own sake, learn something that can fetch you some dough, biko. who knows?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebuka Exposes Twitter User Who Accused Him Of Sleeping With BBNaija Housemates / Rapper Ladipoe Welcomes Baby Girl With Partner (Photos, Video) / List Of 6 Richest Kid Celebrities In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.