Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,490 members, 7,816,157 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

I Need A Dog. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need A Dog. (948 Views)

All You Need Is Love And A Dog (quality At Its Best) / Need To Buy A Dog Urgently / Am In Need Of A Dog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Dog. by hardbody: 11:01am On Oct 14, 2009
All of a sudden it has become near impossible to buy a dog. I urgently need a dog, specifically a grown alsatian (german shepherd). I have visited a couple of Veterenary doctors and they keep showing me other species (pittbulls, labradors, etc) but i have good reasons why i want an alsatian and no one is responding to this. Kindly direct me to wherever i can get the alsatian urgently, a group of urchins in my neighbourhood are begining to act up and the dog could come in handy to restrict them before i get my cache of bullets ahead of the end of year.
Re: I Need A Dog. by MrCrackles(m): 11:07am On Oct 14, 2009
No one is breeding dogs anymore. . . .
The alarming rate at which people are eating dog meat nowadays is worrying. . . .
Dogs might soon go into extinction at this rate! grin
Re: I Need A Dog. by hardbody: 11:11am On Oct 14, 2009
grin grin grin, honestly its not funny, my mum was stabbed a few days back.
Re: I Need A Dog. by obums(m): 1:10pm On Oct 14, 2009
U met the right guy,i know some places where u will get wat u wnt,just call me[08039256763] & i will giv u proper discription of the place
Re: I Need A Dog. by crext: 2:54pm On Oct 15, 2009
My bro, breeds and sells dogs both puppies and adults.

He has a grown german shepherd (alsatian) for sale.

Also available: rottweiller puppies (5weeks old) with good pedigree.

Hit him up on: 07040225474.
Re: I Need A Dog. by Fhemmmy: 4:24pm On Oct 15, 2009
There are so many lose bingo on the street of Nija, take one and i am sure the owner wont even arrest you
Re: I Need A Dog. by hardbody: 5:23pm On Oct 15, 2009
@Fhemmy, this was my post

All of a sudden it has become near impossible to buy a dog. I urgently need a dog, specifically a grown alsatian (german shepherd). I have visited a couple of Veterenary doctors and they keep showing me other species (pittbulls, labradors, etc) but i have good reasons why i want an alsatian and no one is responding to this. Kindly direct me to wherever i can get the alsatian urgently, a group of urchins in my neighbourhood are begining to act up and the dog could come in handy to restrict them before i get my cache of bullets ahead of the end of year.

Now please read it again as it was written in english language. I said 'a grown alsatian'

Dummy, an alsatian and not a bingo
Re: I Need A Dog. by MrCrackles(m): 5:25pm On Oct 15, 2009
hardbody:

Now please read it again as it was written in english language. I said 'a grown alsatian'
grin cheesy grin
Re: I Need A Dog. by hardbody: 5:33pm On Oct 15, 2009
Thanx Crest. Amma give him a call ina short while. I'd give u an update on my achievement (or lack of it)
Re: I Need A Dog. by monopolist: 7:04pm On Oct 15, 2009
But, Bingo is the surname of all dogs,

they are Also Known As 404

and when you finally get one give it a 'new good name'

then when opening a file for your dog @ Vet Doctor's shop it's full name will be,

Full Name of Dog

First Name________(any name you call it)_______

Middle Names________Alsatian___404_________

Surname____________Bingo_________________

Age_______________5 yrs__________________

E.T.C
Re: I Need A Dog. by Fhemmmy: 7:12pm On Oct 15, 2009
hardbody:

I guess that is another name for the dog you want.
Only a dummy will know one when he sees it, pele.
White man will call their dog, his/her kid, so since you are looking for bingo, i think will only e aiight to call you too Daddy Bingo.
Re: I Need A Dog. by unix4real1(m): 11:15pm On Oct 16, 2009
MrCrackles:

No one is breeding dogs anymore. . . .
The alarming rate at which people are eating dog meat nowadays is worrying. . . .
Dogs might soon go into extinction at this rate! grin

grin grin
Re: I Need A Dog. by crext: 12:17pm On Oct 17, 2009
@Hardboy: my bro. said he has got one for ya. Good German Shepherd with good pedigree, just hit him up on his mobile. 07040225474.
Re: I Need A Dog. by wumfab(m): 12:44pm On Oct 17, 2009
call me on 08059864322.
you will get the dog you need
Re: I Need A Dog. by Fhemmmy: 2:15pm On Oct 17, 2009
Now we know how many people dey sell dog for BBQ.

(1) (Reply)

Help! I Am Tired Of Online Scams / How Would I Get N200k Mthly Returns On N2.5millions / Nigerian Millionaires: 45 Years Ago:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.