Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

See How Clinton Finished Trump In Today's Debate(Video) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / See How Clinton Finished Trump In Today's Debate(Video) (780 Views)

2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). / Hillary Clinton Farts During Live Debate (video) / Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Clinton Finished Trump In Today's Debate(Video) by qtx(m): 5:02am On Sep 27, 2016
Clinton has defeated Trump through very articulate analysis, temperamental stability and transparent issue-based explanations.

Trump on the other hand, struggled to maintain his personality, control his temperament and spent time accusing the media and the present administration leaving vital issues of how he intends to better the lot of Americans if given the power.

See details of how Clinton defeated Trump in today's poll here:
http://www.robminds.com/2016/09/27/american-presidential-election-debate-today-clinton-wins/
Re: See How Clinton Finished Trump In Today's Debate(Video) by rose54321: 5:12am On Sep 27, 2016
Rubbish. The moderator Lester Holt or whatever his name is was biased.
He allowed Hillary talk for long and kept cutting trump off.
Also his questions were biased asking trump about his tax, arguing about his view on iraq war without even asking Clinton about her 33,000 emails that she deleted.

I hate partiality in any form. .

Trump also had his flaws as he should have practiced more, but the moderator gave Hilary the edge. From the looks of her answers she probably already knew that questions.

1 Like

Re: See How Clinton Finished Trump In Today's Debate(Video) by alexiej(m): 5:15am On Sep 27, 2016
I've decided not to bother myself with analyzing US politics. Whoever wins wins.

1 Like

Re: See How Clinton Finished Trump In Today's Debate(Video) by nextprince: 5:15am On Sep 27, 2016
The hardworking ugwu exporters from the yeast will develope hbp because of this grin. Frustrated, home and abroad. Dey want Trump to win so dat e go dey fight Buhari, but from the look of things, the future is bleak grin grin grin.

2 Likes

Re: See How Clinton Finished Trump In Today's Debate(Video) by qtx(m): 5:20am On Sep 27, 2016
nextprince:
The hardworking ugwu exporters from the yeast will develope hbp because of this grin. Frustrated, home and abroad. Dey want Trump to win so dat e go dey fight Buhari, but from the look of things, the future is bleak grin grin grin.
lol
Re: See How Clinton Finished Trump In Today's Debate(Video) by nrexzy: 5:32am On Sep 27, 2016
I se the Next President of The US being female...

1 Like

Re: See How Clinton Finished Trump In Today's Debate(Video) by qtx(m): 5:40am On Sep 27, 2016
rose54321:
Rubbish. The moderator Lester Holt or whatever his name is was biased.
He allowed Hillary talk for long and kept cutting trump off.
Also his questions were biased asking trump about his tax, arguing about his view on iraq war without even asking Clinton about her 33,000 emails that she deleted.

I hate partiality in any form. .

Trump also had his flaws as he should have practiced more, but the moderator gave Hilary the edge. From the looks of her answers she probably already knew that questions.

You have made some valid points there.
But i think Trump was not relaxed. He wasnt stable, he was overreacting, overzealous kind of and was constantly interrupting Clinton and attacking her directly while Clinton was busy attacking the issues. And dont forget that it is not just about the things the contestants said, it is also about how they can handle pressure. Trump want just there.
And i again think it is difficult to win with the posture Trump took.

2 Likes

Re: See How Clinton Finished Trump In Today's Debate(Video) by Lucasbalo(m): 5:52am On Sep 27, 2016
nrexzy:
I se the Next President of The US being female...
From your mouth to the ears of God.

1 Like

Re: See How Clinton Finished Trump In Today's Debate(Video) by rottennaija(m): 5:53am On Sep 27, 2016
qtx:

But i think Trump was not relaxed. He wasnt stable, he was overreacting, overzealous kind of and was constantly interrupting Clinton and attacking her directly while Clinton was busy attacking the issues. And dont forget that it is not just about the things the contestants said, it is also about how they can handle pressure. Trump want just there.

That has always been Trump. He is not presidential
Re: See How Clinton Finished Trump In Today's Debate(Video) by iPrevail(m): 6:12am On Sep 27, 2016
rottennaija:

That has always been Trump. He is not presidential

If not for the wealth he has, he prolly would have been a racist street thug. undecided .. I don't think I like him. But Hillary is no saint too.

1 Like

Re: See How Clinton Finished Trump In Today's Debate(Video) by rose54321: 12:41pm On Sep 27, 2016
qtx:

Yea Trump messed up with most of his responses, I ain't vying for office but I'm sure I could have answered better and attacked Hilary more.

Honestly I was upset yesternight and even a bit this morning, Lester Holt just made it worse. It's like he never times Hilary she just went on and on and on. But when Trump wants to talk it's like "you have 10secs to reply". Rubbish.

Anyways I just hope he better preparez for the next one and his performance yesterday doesn't affect the momentum he has gained these few weeks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

In Pictures: US Election Day 2016 / Palestinians Celebrate 'arson Intifada' As Israel Battles Fires Set By Muslims / Trump Freezes Obama’s $221,000,000 Parting Gift To The “palestinians”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.