Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,546 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Beverly Osu Celebrates Her 24th Birthday With These Lovely Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beverly Osu Celebrates Her 24th Birthday With These Lovely Photos (32065 Views)

Beverly Osu Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday With Photo Of Them Together / Beverly Osu Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With New Photos / Beverly Osu Celebrates International Women Day In Sexy Lingerie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beverly Osu Celebrates Her 24th Birthday With These Lovely Photos by Anasviv: 10:11pm On Sep 27, 2016
Nice one....cant wait for my own birthday oo..lols,february 4th(still far though)
Re: Beverly Osu Celebrates Her 24th Birthday With These Lovely Photos by addey44: 3:42am On Sep 28, 2016
ajokebelle:
24 ke?
How old was she when she did all dlthose music videos as a vixen, attended babcock and dropped out. So she was just 21 when she went for big brother Africa.
I dont need to believe this.
That's her true age. She was not more than 21 when she went for big brother.
Re: Beverly Osu Celebrates Her 24th Birthday With These Lovely Photos by obontami: 7:56am On Sep 28, 2016
This girl no too fine but to yansh her dey hungry me cheesy
Re: Beverly Osu Celebrates Her 24th Birthday With These Lovely Photos by obontami: 7:58am On Sep 28, 2016
ajokebelle:
24 ke?
How old was she when she did all dlthose music videos as a vixen, attended babcock and dropped out. So she was just 21 when she went for big brother Africa.
I dont need to believe this.
my thought exactly I know she's lying
Re: Beverly Osu Celebrates Her 24th Birthday With These Lovely Photos by obontami: 8:00am On Sep 28, 2016
Is it a crime to have high libido? Mtchewww angry
misspicy:
Why black theme

Is she mourning? undecided

I just dislike this girl naturally

To the doubting thomases,she is actually 24,with a high libido and shameless skin,won't forget all the big brother fvcking with that boy(I forgot his name

HBD
Re: Beverly Osu Celebrates Her 24th Birthday With These Lovely Photos by obontami: 8:02am On Sep 28, 2016
charlesucheh:
NEVER LIKED THIS GIRL RIGHT FROM THE DAYS OF BIG BROTHERS AFRICA...... JUST SLEEPING AROUND INDISCRIMINATELY.... IF SHE CELEBRATE HER BIRTHDAY NKO?? WHO HE EPP ABEGI!!!!!!!!
if u have the opportunity to fccck her won't u fccck her ??

Is it a crime to fccck again

Gosh angry
Re: Beverly Osu Celebrates Her 24th Birthday With These Lovely Photos by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 28, 2016
obontami:
This girl no too fine but to yansh her dey hungry me cheesy
Oko puff puff. No let iyawo see dis post O grin
Re: Beverly Osu Celebrates Her 24th Birthday With These Lovely Photos by obontami: 11:27am On Sep 28, 2016
Babzilla:
Oko puff puff. No let iyawo see dis post O grin
who is puffpuff. undecided
Oh you mean the round snack ghanians hawk on the streets of lagos, abi??
Re: Beverly Osu Celebrates Her 24th Birthday With These Lovely Photos by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 28, 2016
obontami:
who is puffpuff. undecided

Oh you mean the round snack ghanians hawk on the streets of lagos, abi??
True true d love don scatter choi grin grin
Re: Beverly Osu Celebrates Her 24th Birthday With These Lovely Photos by charlesucheh(m): 9:43am On Sep 30, 2016
obontami:
if u have the opportunity to fccck her won't u fccck her ??

Is it a crime to fccck again

Gosh angry
because her pussy dey solve economic recession abi?
Re: Beverly Osu Celebrates Her 24th Birthday With These Lovely Photos by deborahtokunbo: 1:06pm On Oct 09, 2016
Jofez:
Kpangere.. I missed my flight
Kiki......I taught you said your flight was cancelled?
Kpangere.....yes I missed my flight then when I got to the airport I realized it was cancelled.......

This girl can lieeeeeeee... Jenifas diary. My favorite actress shaa

FLIGHT BEEN CANCELLED OR DELAYED YOU COULD BE ENTITLED TO UP TO N300,000 for the inconvenience

CLAIM NOW FOR FREE TODAY BY MESSAGING ME

Hello there, have you had your Flight Cancelled? Delayed? Missed Connection? Denied Boarding?
In the last 6 years?

If you have been affected by a cancelled flight you may be entitled to claim for your inconvenience.

Claim today FOR FREE! And let me know now so we can get started with the process.

please email me on Deborah.Toks@gmail.com and add me on bbm 566CE1BE. If you want my phone number, FaceTime and Skype please message me and I'm happy to give you my details

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tega Mofe-Damijo: RMD Celebrates His Son's 16th Birthday / BBNaija: Dr Sid Reacts As Nigerians Stayed up Till 3Am For Khloe And Anto / Debie Rise Looking Hot In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.