Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,046 members, 7,821,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

A Guy Mistakenly Transferred 200k To Someone And This Happened - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Guy Mistakenly Transferred 200k To Someone And This Happened (1458 Views)

Would You Return 20 Million If It Was Mistakenly Transferred To Your Account? / A Guy's "Legediz Benz" Had Flat Tire In Abuja And He Did This (Photos) / How Girls Behave When They See A Guy Counting Money ( Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Guy Mistakenly Transferred 200k To Someone And This Happened by ayusco85(m): 9:11am On Sep 27, 2016
A guy mistakenly transfered N200k out of N210k balance in his account to a wrong account no via mobile money transfer. After thinking of a way to stop the person from withdrawing the money, he came up with an idea of sending a text message to the persons phone no saying: Hello dark and worthy initiate, i hope you're ok. I believe you have recieved the money i sent to you. Its for your initiation into the eternal mystical order of glorious satanism in the Ogboni fraternity scheduled to take place tomorrow at 12 midnight. That money is only for your transport. I'll send you more for shopping. There are riches awaiting you in this kingdom. Two weeks after the initiation, a family member very close to your heart will die, this will unlock your ticket to wealth and you will have the ability to fly at night to any part of the world. Thanks in advance. But in case you're not ready to join, please send back the money immediately to avoid ur sudden death." Five minutes later, he got an SMS saying : "Please send another N200k, my friend is also interested. Nigerian economy has frustrated us too much." The man fainted..........

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy Mistakenly Transferred 200k To Someone And This Happened by divinehand2003(m): 9:13am On Sep 27, 2016
ayusco85:
A guy mistakenly transfered N200k out of N210k balance in his account to a wrong account no via mobile money transfer. After thinking of a way to stop the person from withdrawing the money, he came up with an idea of sending a text message to the persons phone no saying: Hello dark and worthy initiate, i hope you're ok. I believe you have recieved the money i sent to you. Its for your initiation into the eternal mystical order of glorious satanism in the Ogboni fraternity scheduled to take place tomorrow at 12 midnight. That money is only for your transport. I'll send you more for shopping. There are riches awaiting you in this kingdom. Two weeks after the initiation, a family member very close to your heart will die, this will unlock your ticket to wealth and you will have the ability to fly at night to any part of the world. Thanks in advance. But in case you're not ready to join, please send back the money immediately to avoid ur sudden death." Five minutes later, he got an SMS saying : "Please send another N200k, my friend is also interested. Nigerian economy has frustrated us too much." The man fainted..........

Hahahahahahaha
I am seriously down with laughter.
Re: A Guy Mistakenly Transferred 200k To Someone And This Happened by Topestbilly(m): 9:20am On Sep 27, 2016
Buhahahaha!!!

Re: A Guy Mistakenly Transferred 200k To Someone And This Happened by Cutehector(m): 9:48am On Sep 27, 2016
grin grin grin omgosh!

Me dey think say fear go catch am ni! But ma guy no send.. na die him wan die grin

Lwkmd!!!
Re: A Guy Mistakenly Transferred 200k To Someone And This Happened by Adeoba10(m): 9:55am On Sep 27, 2016
I tot it was d former joke whereby d guy will send back d money.. D man will cry till eternity.
Re: A Guy Mistakenly Transferred 200k To Someone And This Happened by adto(m): 12:05pm On Sep 27, 2016
Hmmm

Re: A Guy Mistakenly Transferred 200k To Someone And This Happened by cyprus000: 3:52pm On Sep 27, 2016
grin
Re: A Guy Mistakenly Transferred 200k To Someone And This Happened by ucheGod17(f): 4:02pm On Sep 27, 2016
Hahahaha, abeg do send d 200k 4 transport & also 5 of my frnd won join, 4 this buhari tym

(1) (Reply)

Abeg Make Person Laugh Small Jare... / Check Out The Print A Woman’s Make-up Left In A Car After An Accident / Romantic Death Sentence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.