Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Your Ford Engine Gasket - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Your Ford Engine Gasket (481 Views)

Blown Head Gasket: Detailed Explanation / Doubling The Engine Gasket, What's Your Take? / Blown Head Gasket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Ford Engine Gasket by FordtalkatARS(m): 9:16am On Sep 27, 2016
Morning Fellas,

I want you to know that your for any Ford products starts from noticing minor problems ranging from electrical to major issues that can really ground this beautiful and powerful machine.
I want to share my experience with you on my car's gasket problem, which honestly took me almost around every roadside mechanic around Lagos. initially it was an increase in temperature rate and I was advised to change the radiator despite not leaking or blocked that its the major cause of the high temperature. I listened to their advise and changed it only for the problem to continue. As a normal norm of a Lagos car user, I quickly looked for solution elsewhere unfortunately a recommended solution remains same radiator.
Finally I had a recipe from a professional automobile repair coy which thoroughly did a systematic check on my vehicle and found out that it was a sign of the gasket flattening. I was like wow! How could this be, but seriously I gave a green light to go ahead and get it checked and hopefully fixed. To my amazement, it was checked confirmed it was the gasket changed and further repairs and precautionary repair measures where done and now I can poudly tell you my vehicle is working and no cause to scare of high temperature.
What am I driving at? Taking up your beautiful and strong machine for check in a professional coy would not only safe you from going back and forth, but would safe you financially from having to pay for same problem often times. Our care for our machines is like taking ones health seriously and I believe no one would take one's health to a quack doctor. Lastly, a simple observation like noticing the increase in temperature could save the engine from total damage.

good luck guys!!!

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Renovation / VW Aims To Be Global Leader In Electric Vehicles By 2025 / Toyota Camry 2003 Big Daddy Starting Problem.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.