Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,891 members, 7,841,337 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Angels And Demons - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Angels And Demons (774 Views)

Angels And Demons Movie Lovers Thread.. / Da Vinci's Demons Series (from the producers of Spartacus ) / Angels 'Reality' TV Show? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angels And Demons by proudly9ja(m): 12:51pm On Oct 14, 2009
I don't know if any thread has been opened on this movie but Ive heard loads of stuff about it positives and negatives especially the controversial bits.

Im just about seeing it and wondering whether or not to?

Anyone out there seen it? Whats your view?

For those who have not seen it, go to www.aworantv.com scroll down and click angels and demons

Please share your view when you've seen it, Il share it too.
Re: Angels And Demons by iice(f): 3:11pm On Oct 14, 2009
Better than Da Vinci's Code. But not as good as the book.
Re: Angels And Demons by Nezed(f): 2:20pm On Oct 16, 2009
Usually at the end of any movie, i can say whether i enjoyed that movie or not.
But even months after watching Angels and Demons, i still cant tell whether the movie was great or not!
On the average, tis okay.
Re: Angels And Demons by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 16, 2009
def nt as gud as d bk.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Happening To Ait / Ex-idol Contestants Secure Record-deal / Predict The Winner Of BBA Stargame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.