Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,669 members, 7,955,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:51 AM

Angels 'Reality' TV Show? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Angels 'Reality' TV Show? (5656 Views)

Modeling Reality TV Show - Hill Top Next Top Model / Are Reality TV Shows/Competitions Of Any Benefit To Us? / Dragon's Den Nigeria: Upcoming Reality TV Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angels 'Reality' TV Show? by Mustay(m): 7:20pm On May 21, 2007
( UN)4TUNATELY, I SAW VTHIS 'REALITY' SHOW YESTERDAY ON LINK TV. D ADS NEVER IMPRESSED ME BUT AFTER SEEING IT LAST NIGHT, I MIGHT JUST VE BEEN WRONG.

WOMEN PALAVA
Re: Angels 'Reality' TV Show? by SOJ(m): 6:29pm On May 23, 2007
The show hasnt impressed me one bit.Looks like your regular Ultimate Search wanna-be.And whats all that flesh they keep on showing off?I mean do the gals have to go about scantily cladded in the mornings? Where in heavens will the organisers get the 5million cash money; from the SMS rates? Its all mush if u ask me, You have gotta watch it to know how not to organise a reality show!
Re: Angels 'Reality' TV Show? by Mustay(m): 6:35pm On May 24, 2007
Perhaps it's d flesh guys 'll wanna watch.
My relation isn't interested in d show but she's really wondering if it's not gonna be another "these people 've not paid me o! "
Re: Angels 'Reality' TV Show? by Mustay(m): 12:48pm On Jun 02, 2007
I pity the gals in d show. That 5 million, I wan see how them go get am
Re: Angels 'Reality' TV Show? by kliverpool(m): 9:40pm On Jun 05, 2007
the show is stupid to me,what are they doing in the bush it is so unreal
and the creator is s,
what is the criteria for sending them away,they just hear one stupid voice and that is the end.
Common,we all saw BANK PHB SHOW.
Re: Angels 'Reality' TV Show? by tosinadeda: 8:42am On Jun 06, 2007
Can they pls tel us the criteria 4 eviction.

and my GOD those girls talk of notn but sex.And mst they always show off there body.
They re pretty sha.

it was tears galore after the eviction ystd
Re: Angels 'Reality' TV Show? by justkunmi(m): 9:43am On Jun 06, 2007
That show is stupid! angry its just a lame excuse to gather dull girls together in a bush with a cameraman tailing them about.
I heard d concept of d show is to promote the "africaness" in the girls, ! Where in heavens is that coming from?
And wat is it wit that stupid retarded voice?
The organisers should jus send d girls home and restart the show when they've fully understood wat it takes to run a show,
Re: Angels 'Reality' TV Show? by otuwe(f): 10:08am On Jun 06, 2007
that show is the best reality tv show iv ever seen in my life. Even my dad who loves everything nigerian hates it so u can imagine
Re: Angels 'Reality' TV Show? by denex: 12:32pm On Jun 07, 2007
It is one tout, MANEX, the guy has gathered more than 30 girls in one so called acting school and movie agency. After the guy has been sleeping with these girls for years and no progress for them, he finally thinks up this idea.
There's not going to be any N5million and the girls are not going to complain because they were told from the start. All they get is publicity which could kick off their acting or modelling careers, and a small salary for appearance.

These girls are ras, illiterate and backward. They were brought to one video shoot we had earlier this year and the editor has already decided to edit them out of the final video.
All they did throughout the video was eat, steal (yes. some people's thinks got missing in the dressing room) and pair themselves up with a guy to have sex with.

Angels my black arse! If those are what angels are like, please cut me a little space in hell.
Re: Angels 'Reality' TV Show? by Mustay(m): 7:05pm On Jun 07, 2007
The gals are fine and stupid. Ma own is to see whether they'll receive that 5million. Don't really blame them, blame ASUU
Re: Angels 'Reality' TV Show? by denex: 8:02pm On Jun 07, 2007
@Mustay

I said there is no N5million! And what's their business with ASUU. Do those girls sound to you like people that are in a University?
Re: Angels 'Reality' TV Show? by A3(m): 9:26pm On Jun 07, 2007
Tot i was the only one who love to HATE that useless show, "showing african women" my left boot. Are african women that dumb?? Between the show, the sound track and the girls, I don't no which one piss me off the most, Maybe all!!!!!

Did'nt the organisers watch the intern show? I guess it was too sophisticated for them to understand, Hey! 9ja>>lol
Re: Angels 'Reality' TV Show? by Mustay(m): 9:30pm On Jun 07, 2007
@ denex half of these ladies are in SChool. so you can understand where ASUU comes from
Re: Angels 'Reality' TV Show? by Mustay(m): 12:59pm On Jun 10, 2007
Denex if what you say is true, don't you think one of those gals can reveal d 'truth'?
Re: Angels 'Reality' TV Show? by Mustay(m): 1:00pm On Jun 10, 2007
A3 i totally agree with you.
What surprises me is that a father can allow his daughter to represent him on tv like this sha
Re: Angels 'Reality' TV Show? by Mustay(m): 1:04pm On Jun 10, 2007
All d gals asked what they wanna do next- MODELLING!
How come all of them want to be models? God knows I can't waste a hour watching such stuff. Am only fortunate d show bumps in to d tv screen. 't's no suprise that they're still advertising for SPONSORSHIP! At this hour? People are gullible. When men watch these shows, it just augments that chauvnism
Re: Angels 'Reality' TV Show? by nedujizzy(m): 3:35pm On Jun 11, 2007
kai, this is the dullest reality show i have ever seen, the production itself is of poor quality.
Re: Angels 'Reality' TV Show? by lafile(m): 3:35pm On Jun 11, 2007
who ever thot of this idea () should be thrown in jail.
Re: Angels 'Reality' TV Show? by Mustay(m): 3:43am On Jun 12, 2007
What annoys me most is d word ANCESTORS! Kai
Re: Angels 'Reality' TV Show? by uchetobi(f): 1:28pm On Jun 12, 2007
Heya. is the show that bad i admit it is not the best
Re: Angels 'Reality' TV Show? by Aduks(f): 4:08pm On Jun 12, 2007
[/quote][quote author=nedujizzy link=topic=54931.msg1192239#msg1192239 date=1181572512]
kai, this is the dullest reality show i have ever seen, the production itself is of poor quality.

That's correct
Re: Angels 'Reality' TV Show? by chivaley(f): 4:54pm On Jun 13, 2007
that show is annoying and then some! and i really suspect that tree hollow is a hoax. there is no agenda for skill aquisition in the whole mumu setup. the girls just eat, sleep, strut their half naked bodies and i might add their their dim witted minds, and that's it! i'm surprised TV stations agred to put that bullcrap on air. sad sad sad
Re: Angels 'Reality' TV Show? by Mustay(m): 5:24pm On Jun 13, 2007
i wonder what the world is turning in2
Re: Angels 'Reality' TV Show? by kokoA(m): 12:02am On Jun 14, 2007
All d gals asked what they want to do next- MODELLING!

@mustay
if not modelling, what else do you think those girls can do ehn? when simple english is difficult for some of them, Atleast they won't say anything as models, they will just keep on walking on the runway
Re: Angels 'Reality' TV Show? by Mustay(m): 10:18am On Jun 14, 2007
Broadcasting organisation of nigeria should ban it cos d guys are thinking of part two!
Re: Angels 'Reality' TV Show? by ikuyinminu(m): 2:32pm On Jun 14, 2007
thanks anyways for bringing this topic into nairaland. I tot i was the only one who hated the programme. It sucks abeg. Well if i,m to pickthe best african angel there, Then it will be this girl. (angel tutu). I think she is very native. the girl sabi appease Gods and everything of like sha. Make them try motivate them so that dey go fit finish am sha. Shey imna sef they watch REBECCA. i THINK ITRS A GOOD TV SHOW LIKE PALOMA AND THE REST.
Re: Angels 'Reality' TV Show? by cuju: 4:02pm On Jun 14, 2007
Its the worst of the worst. As for the 5 million, that is one dream i'm sure wont come through.
Re: Angels 'Reality' TV Show? by kokoA(m): 10:33pm On Jun 14, 2007
ANGEL 2! The producer must be insulting nigerian viewers o, we dey pray make dem finiss dis one yet, him dey talk of 2, kai, abeg make una pity d guy tell am say him show gud but we no wan see anoda set of local girls for we tv again o!
Re: Angels 'Reality' TV Show? by babonboard(f): 10:49am On Jun 15, 2007
I have just one word for it, it is simply '
'WACK' huurrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh

tot i was the only one that hated it, i'd rather spend my time
doing something beta than watching it
Re: Angels 'Reality' TV Show? by bestest01(m): 6:43pm On Jun 15, 2007
the show is too dumb for me to watch, I switch channels immediately I see of hear anyof them, very daft!!! Im sure if a young kid is allowed to watch the show for to long, his/her I.Q would be depleted by the minute, faster than what telly tubbies does!!
Re: Angels 'Reality' TV Show? by Mustay(m): 8:11pm On Jun 15, 2007
Don't be surprised people r already applying 4 Angels 2!
Re: Angels 'Reality' TV Show? by Mustay(m): 8:12pm On Jun 15, 2007
Portraying d african women is d obverse of d show

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bad Movies, Who Is To Blame: Actors Or Directors / Best Tv Series To Watch Right Now / EXCLUSIVE: First Look Inside TVC News Channel Studio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.