Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation (37333 Views)

LUTH Detains Baby, Mother For Four Months Over Unpaid Bills (photo) / Doctor Sleeps With Married Lady During Abortion While Husband Waits Outside / 15 Years After Abortion, Indian Woman Finds Aborted Baby In Her Abdomen (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation by Beey(f): 1:28pm On Sep 27, 2016
lasgidizygote:
Four Months After Medical Pills for abortion No Menstruation

I would like to appeal to medical practitioners and those in the know about gynaecology,I know some people will come here to tell me I am irresponsible, I so concur, I got my gf pregnant we are both graduates and also looking to settle down soonest,but due to the economic situation of the country no funds as we are both job hunters,so we deemed it not appropriate to bring a child into the world who will suffer.so we both agreed to terminate it, we got the drugs albeit this is not the first tym it happening, so she used the drugs as prescribed and took the injections,she bled a little before leaving for where she is currently doing her service, this occurred since July 11th but till date she is yet to see her monthly menses.
We have conducted pregnancy test twice and it tested negative.

Please doctors and medical practitioners in the house what's your advice she comes from a very staunch Christian home and it has to be hushed up and the idea of birthing the child seems weird as the initial drugs would av maimed it.
Help please!!!!
I am not here to judge you but you mentioned that this is not the 1st time both of you have done this.Jeez, if you are not ready to be parents why not use contraceptives? Please stop killing innocent babies.Someone somewhere has been crying for decades to get just one, but as for you abortion is your solution.Please Stop it! But to answer your question, I think an ultra sound is the best way to find out what's going on with your girl.

3 Likes

Re: Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation by Clairvoyant(m): 1:28pm On Sep 27, 2016
Mimidiva:
Both graduate, not ready for babies and yet can't prevent it, @Op why did you not use Durex, coi.tus interruptus, why abortion pills which is very dangerous, please next time since you can't get hold of your thing when nodding attention in her unsafe period, just mix small Guinness stout and lime together for her to drink after pouring your precious juice into her cool

I believe she is okay, her cycle just destabilized

what da heck
Re: Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation by Tosssin(m): 1:29pm On Sep 27, 2016
Nairaland na medical institution? When you dey do am u no know, Murderer!
Re: Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation by salabscholar01(m): 1:29pm On Sep 27, 2016
adedayoa2:
condom dey cut o, na so one of my male friends see broken condom inside him ex girlfriend private part and him no dey use condom with her before. He broke up with her and got married to someone else. ASAP
wicked, your friend must have a tight v.. wink cheesy cheesy but a quality pre-intimacy with help. The guy did not allow her to lubricate down there, that is why... I am not a bad boy oo.. Part of what I learnt from greater minds grin
Re: Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation by lastpage: 1:31pm On Sep 27, 2016
passyhansome:

Shut that hole you call Mouth, Who are you to condemn, you just one of those hypocrite that thinks you know bible. [b]Never judge so you won't be judge [/b]

I agree that @intellect20 is a hypocritical clown and a pretender.
But please STOP abusing that Biblical statement: Judge so that you shall not be judged!

All of us, l mean EVERYBODY will face REPERCUSSIONS from whatever we have done. Call it judgement if you like.
Calling someone out about what they did wrong is not "judgement".
Seeing wrong and keeping mewt ....... is a disgraceful recipe for the reign of evil.

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation by lastmessenger: 1:31pm On Sep 27, 2016
Toluwani113:
Thanks for your interest in this thread, please i applied for vacancy as an IT student in a company since last year, but I got no response from them until 2 days ago that I should come for interview yesterday.

After getting to the company, i was told to write a test, and finally I was led to the interview room.

Today, I received a call from them that I should bring my Original ND Result by 12 noon.

The main problem now is that I obtained both Poly HND Form & OAU Admission Form but if OAU admits me, they'll resume by next year (probably August)
IF polytechnic admits me, they'll resume in November this year.

Now, should I go for the job or wait for admission list.

Thanks

take the job and do part time degree and i bet u will be better of

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation by uchedydy: 1:37pm On Sep 27, 2016
Mimidiva:
Both graduate, not ready for babies and yet can't prevent it, @Op why did you not use Durex, coi.tus interruptus, why abortion pills which is very dangerous, please next time since you can't get hold of your thing when nodding attention in her unsafe period, just mix small Guinness stout and lime together for her to drink after pouring your precious juice into her cool

I hail this badoo....babe I like u die. Sincerely I like your maturity. No insults on OP, yet the message is passed.

Maybe u fit like me too. I dey stay for PH. contact me @ uchedydy@yahoo.com. Plz lets exchange contact there. Even if its FB.

I just made an honest move on a mature woman, make nobody no berate me oooo.
Re: Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 27, 2016
oh boi, go to mother care go buy baby's things cos as I dey see so d baby hide ni oooooo....

d earlier d better u go for blood pregnancy test instead of urine test wey dey giv u negative result
Re: Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation by Beey(f): 1:38pm On Sep 27, 2016
Itukus:
Just relax as long as the pregnancy test comes back negative. But there are rare cases where a pregnant woman gets her tests results negative until she actually bulges and has to go for and ultra sound scan. In some other rare cases, there will be no buldge at all until very late in the pregnancy. Some women rarely do not even know they are pregnant until they go into labor.

Let her lye down, you use your fingers to feel lower abdominal area if there is a stone-like mass. Let her also put feel her pussy if there is a stone-like mass there. My guess is she's no longer pregnant but the pregnancy hormones are yet to fizzle away.

You both have to be careful because when it happens like this it can give you a false sense of security that she's still in her safe period and you make the mistake of not preventing pregnancy. That's where she can actually take in and she won't get her menses and you'll go for another test which will return positive.
i beg to differ a little bit.Putting fingers in her genitals is a big No!Because this could spread infection and even if she is pregnant, she'd interfere with the mucus that covers the cervix to prevent infections, which could potentially lead to a miscarriage though it looks like they would actually want that to happen than raise a baby.Vaginal exams if pregnancy is suspected should be left to a qualified medic.

1 Like

Re: Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation by beemzy2014(f): 1:40pm On Sep 27, 2016
where is @iyangbali

Iyangbali .... Shey broke guys are meant to have erection too nI.
Re: Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation by passyhansome(m): 1:41pm On Sep 27, 2016
Intellect20:

Look at this murderer...how many children have you killed via abortion? Your handle stinks of fetus blood. Look at how angry you are even when my first statement was intended to be sarcasm. If this was a physical forum, I will come inside and slap the living day out of you and drag you out on the ground. Do you know whom you are talking to?

Am not surprised you are a typical Nigerian, always full of criticism, and when one trys to show you ur fault, you vent your anger and frustration on that person, Did you actually call that sarcasm, I think you need to think before typing and not after posting. You asked a question do I know who I am talking to? Are you God?
Re: Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 27, 2016
lasgidizygote:
Four Months After Medical Pills for abortion No Menstruation

I would like to appeal to medical practitioners and those in the know about gynaecology,I know some people will come here to tell me I am irresponsible, I so concur, I got my gf pregnant we are both graduates and also looking to settle down soonest,but due to the economic situation of the country no funds as we are both job hunters,so we deemed it not appropriate to bring a child into the world who will suffer.so we both agreed to terminate it, we got the drugs albeit this is not the first tym it happening, so she used the drugs as prescribed and took the injections,she bled a little before leaving for where she is currently doing her service, this occurred since July 11th but till date she is yet to see her monthly menses.
We have conducted pregnancy test twice and it tested negative.

Please doctors and medical practitioners in the house what's your advice she comes from a very staunch Christian home and it has to be hushed up and the idea of birthing the child seems weird as the initial drugs would av maimed it.
Help please!!!!
Urgently go for a pelvic scan at any good diagnostic centre. The result will determine what course of action you will take next. I hope for your girlfriend's sake that no mass in left in her womb because four months is a long time. The remnants if any could have decayed by now which lead to infections and possibly uterine cancer. This is a worst case scenario. Ensure you see a good gynaecologist who will advise you based on the scan result and then offer medicationmedication or evacuation procedure if need be. However, if the scan result says no mass is there, take heed and ABSTAIN henceforth. This could be God's way of warning you both. Do have a good day.
Re: Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation by Itukus(m): 1:42pm On Sep 27, 2016
Beey:
i beg to differ a little bit.Putting fingers in her genutals is a big No!Because this could spread infection and even if she is pregnant, she'd interfere with the mucus that covers the cervix to prevent infections, which could potentially lead to a miscarriage though it looks like they would actually want that to happen than raise a baby.Vaginal exams if pregnancy is suspected should be left to a qualified medic.
Yeah you got a point there
Re: Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation by Itukus(m): 1:42pm On Sep 27, 2016
Beey:
i beg to differ a little bit.Putting fingers in her genutals is a big No!Because this could spread infection and even if she is pregnant, she'd interfere with the mucus that covers the cervix to prevent infections, which could potentially lead to a miscarriage though it looks like they would actually want that to happen than raise a baby.Vaginal exams if pregnancy is suspected should be left to a qualified medic.
Yeah you got a point thr. But I'm also quite certain that the OP has been deeping his fingers into that place and even giving her orals and his mouth can be home to a lot if bacteria. If its infection she would have already had it
Re: Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation by Celegbengz(m): 1:45pm On Sep 27, 2016
Go for scanning and try 2 consult a Gynno. May God forgive you
Re: Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation by virginary: 1:46pm On Sep 27, 2016
honestly tell her if she can take dry gin I mean ogoro not much oo,everyday I promise u ...once u confirm d pregnant no more dere...dats local means(Ibile)
Re: Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation by pelumi111: 1:49pm On Sep 27, 2016
[quote author=Dottore post=49713923]The things 10minutes sex can cause no be here.
When baba D rises if you allow it take control na so so regret go dey come moments after. Regrets about ur spiritual life that's been messed, risk of STDs, unnecessary expenditures you incurred to brighten the moment with the sex partner and even settle her, fear of unwanted pregnancy, remaking of bed and cleaning/washing of beddings, money for fueling of your car to bring her and drop her, wear and tear of the vehicle, traffic jams, wasted precious productive time and resources and energy. Not to mention possible birth of mistrust, quarrels and tantrums in the case of infidelity gone . oga body no be wood buh he should ave given er pills immediately after the show
Re: Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation by fortunechy(m): 1:49pm On Sep 27, 2016
b4 u want to peruz her inner anatomy,u didnt deem it fit to inform us,why nw abeg carry ur cross alone
Re: Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation by Mimidiva(f): 1:53pm On Sep 27, 2016
uchedydy:

I hail this badoo....babe I like u die. Sincerely I like your maturity. No insults on OP, yet the message is passed.

Maybe u fit like me too. I dey stay for PH. contact me @ uchedydy@yahoo.com. Plz lets exchange contact there. Even if its FB.

I just made an honest move on a mature woman, make nobody no berate me oooo.
grin grin grin have heard you
Re: Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation by upuphim(m): 1:54pm On Sep 27, 2016
...... she came from a very staunch christian home. Both of you knew this and was even aborting fruit of the womb married couples are looking for? Judgement have come, a star child cannot be aborted and is probably hiding that's why no menstruation. God cannot be mocked, sow seed of child bearing, you will reap pregnancy. God may have also stopped her circle since you people don't deserve it, as a punishment for sinning willfully. To unmarried in the house FLEE YOUTHFUL LUST to avoid this ugly scenario.
Re: Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation by Mimidiva(f): 1:57pm On Sep 27, 2016
NevetsIbot:
seriously? Guiness stout and lime! Does this really work?
thank me later grin
Re: Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation by NevetsIbot(m): 1:59pm On Sep 27, 2016
Mimidiva:

thank me later grin
Amaka come oo.. No need to remove again.... Solution dan dey ground.
Re: Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation by maamisco(f): 2:00pm On Sep 27, 2016
ZuzuMan:
cool The time wey you dey Hammer ! You ask us for advise ni ? undecided undecided undecided
Hahahahahah grin
ZuzuMan:
cool The time wey you dey Hammer ! You ask us for advise ni ? undecided undecided undecided
Hahahahahah
Re: Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation by mriyesecnerwal(m): 2:04pm On Sep 27, 2016
You're jobless and you're having erection. Are you even alright at all op. Its you who need to see the doctor
Re: Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation by kobis27(f): 2:07pm On Sep 27, 2016
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed make i no go talk now.
Re: Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation by stam101(m): 2:11pm On Sep 27, 2016
ur case is not a rare case so give me a call so I can help u...08034794477
Re: Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation by rosalieene(f): 2:12pm On Sep 27, 2016
Baddchristy:
I just don't understand why poor and jobless people have sex&if you must have sex then use protection.
Lmaooooo.
funny..... (poor & jobless) OK oooo
Re: Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 27, 2016
Mimidiva:

is that you?
You remember me right? Hateu2 smiley.

At your siggy, is it true? Maybe I should do the same smiley
Re: Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation by habsydiamond(m): 2:15pm On Sep 27, 2016
The pikin for her belle get strong head cos ori kogbabode. So all the drugs and injections just dey make the pikin grow bigger. So una get no choice dan to have the baby ni oo. Why not use condom when u know u are not ready to be a father. From what I have seen so far. Hardly will a guy marry a lady who had abortion for him. Get ready baba aburo.
Re: Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation by Mpanyi: 2:17pm On Sep 27, 2016
Itukus:

Obviously you don't know anything about Gods plan of salvation or else you would know that it would have been better you told the OP about it and believed that he will be saved.

You'd have also known that by quoting that passage to be another man's destiny, it should be your destiny too, condemnation to eternal damnation because you are not perfect. All our righteousnesses are like filthy rags before the Lord, there is none righteous, no not one, not by our works of righteousness lest any man should boast.....

I was expecting you to have also quoted passages that show that if he believes in the finished work of Christ as being the only way to get to heaven, then he will be saved. Instead you littered his mind with your self righteousness. May God have mercy on you

Dear OP, hope you know that if you believe that Christ died because of you, that He loves you and doesn't wish that any should be brought unto condemnation? Jn 3:16 says that God so loved the world that...
All through the bible, the only condition God gave for you to become His child is for you to accept that Christ is the Saviour, that Christ died to oaybfor your sins and that if you accept these factsvin your heart, and confess them with your mouth, you shall be saved. This means you have that God has welcomed you into his family and as every parent will, He will expect you yo live by the regulations of that family, He will be your father and you his child.

You will have to show respect to His family name by doing what is right of which he will aleays reward (bless) you and which will be the treasures you shore up in heaven?

Pls if you haven't accepted the gospel of Christ, i urge you to.

What are you saying in essence? He should accept Christ, confess it and then he can begin to sin and his sins will no longer be sins. Right?
Re: Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation by Itukus(m): 2:21pm On Sep 27, 2016
Mpanyi:

What are you saying in essence? He should accept Christ, confess it and then he can begin to sin and his sins will no longer be sins. Right?
Is that what I said? Please read and comprehend. If you can't, call a friend to help you read and comprehend.

Its the fact that church has become business ventures in Nigeria that I blame if not you wouldn't even be misunderstanding what I said. Most Churches do not preach the unadulterated message of salvation again. Most preach salvation according to their businesses' constitutions/policies. If they have to preach salvation, they have to do it in such a way that they look like the gateway to heaven to that ones being preached to, to live in perpetual reverence of them and can never think of not paying them almost all the money in their bank accounts as if in a bid to pay their way to heaven.

Christ is the only way my dear. I never said that if you confess Christ then your sins will never be sins again. What I said is that the other poster ought to be concerned about the OP's soul. Better carry your bible and read it for yourself, where you don't understand, ask me if you want to than thinking that I'm saying heresy and you want to pick an e-fight with me. Read your bible and see for yourself if salvation is by grace or by your righteousness. One can keep doing all the works of righteousness, doing everything morally and otherwise right, and yet refuse to accept that Jesus is the gatewaybto heaven. They will never accept that Jesus is the son of God, or that He died for them or have the faith that His blood washes away sins or that He is one with God. Without that conviction, acceptance and confession, all of man's good works will not get him the ticket to heaven. Apostle Paul, in rebuke to false doctrine said, if ye say that salvation is by works, then Christ died in vain.
My dear, If you could just do good works and go to heaven, what role then does Christ's death, burial and resurrection play in the life of a believer?

Your righteousness can never take you to heaven and there's a reason why the bible says so. If a man keeps all the law yet offends in one, the bible says he is guilty of all. We are saved by grace. And that grace abounds in us if we live with the consciousness that we cannot make it on our own. Even the person condemning the OP to hell might have committed a sin today. So does he expect that the commandment that he also keeps before the end of today is what will erase the sin of today? There is no proof of that in the bible and if you believe that, you have already derailed your faith in Christ's work and you are ON YOUR OWN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Exposing Of Patients To Student Doctors In Teaching Hospitals Without Consent / Man Removes Clothes, Runs Unclad In Utako, Abuja / 5 5555

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.