Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation (37321 Views)

LUTH Detains Baby, Mother For Four Months Over Unpaid Bills (photo) / Doctor Sleeps With Married Lady During Abortion While Husband Waits Outside / 15 Years After Abortion, Indian Woman Finds Aborted Baby In Her Abdomen (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation by Mimidiva(f): 9:11am On Sep 28, 2016
Iamhatey:
you need to gist me please. I need the gist wink
lol
Re: Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation by snowblaq(f): 10:58am On Sep 28, 2016
lasgidizygote:
Four Months After Medical Pills for abortion No Menstruation

I would like to appeal to medical practitioners and those in the know about gynaecology,I know some people will come here to tell me I am irresponsible, I so concur, I got my gf pregnant we are both graduates and also looking to settle down soonest,but due to the economic situation of the country no funds as we are both job hunters,so we deemed it not appropriate to bring a child into the world who will suffer.so we both agreed to terminate it, we got the drugs albeit this is not the first tym it happening, so she used the drugs as prescribed and took the injections,she bled a little before leaving for where she is currently doing her service, this occurred since July 11th but till date she is yet to see her monthly menses.
We have conducted pregnancy test twice and it tested negative.

Please doctors and medical practitioners in the house what's your advice she comes from a very staunch Christian home and it has to be hushed up and the idea of birthing the child seems weird as the initial drugs would av maimed it.
Help please!!!!
...it takes the body abt 6-8weeks to readjust and start ovulating in preparation for a period....after an abortion.....then also put into consideration the fact that people are different...some wld wait more weeks....some less......if she has done a pregnancy test at home twice and its negative....then its likely she is not pregnant...although u both shld visit a lab for a confirmation test.....also...most times after an abortion...pregnancy hormones r still present in the blood stream and can give ur body the feeling of still being pregnant...that can also be a reason why she has not ovulated or gotten a period till now....her body is trying to readjust into her monthly cycle.....as far as there was no complication during the abortion process.....she will be fine....its all a matter of time.....she shldbt also b stressed or anxious abt expecting a period cos that can also affect the cycle....
Re: Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 28, 2016
Mimidiva:

lol
gist me joooorrr
Re: Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation by Mimidiva(f): 4:57pm On Sep 28, 2016
Iamhatey:
gist me joooorrr
I don't want to talk much about it here, but it was a good move and nice wedlock grin
Re: Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 28, 2016
Mimidiva:

I don't want to talk much about it here, but it was a good move and nice wedlock grin
oya let's gist via pm wink
Re: Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation by Mimidiva(f): 5:14pm On Sep 28, 2016
Iamhatey:
oya let's gist via pm wink
Amebo, wetin you wan hear again grin
Re: Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 28, 2016
Mimidiva:

Amebo, wetin you wan hear again grin
the whole thing nah tongue
Maybe I should do the same smiley
Re: Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation by Mimidiva(f): 5:19pm On Sep 28, 2016
Iamhatey:
the whole thing nah tongue
Maybe I should do the same smiley
sure do same, some are cool headed here but be careful, it took me kind of tough before getting there, coz I have to pass thru someone which was not quite easy grin
Re: Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation by ejelonunelson(m): 5:29pm On Sep 28, 2016
D deed s done... Wud b beta u protect ursf next tym... Dos cortisol abortion pills have strong tendency to upset d reproductive hormones thus scrambling the menstral cycle... Wen u see a gynean or lab scientist.. She wud b referred to do a hormonal profile test dat wud show d hormones dat r unbalanced... Den treatment to correct it wud b evident... She shud also run physical examination test to ensure she s k.... Dnt panic...
Re: Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 28, 2016
Mimidiva:

sure do same, some are cool headed here but be careful, it took me kind of tough before getting there, coz I have to pass thru someone which was not quite easy grin
Hmmmmmm
Thanks cheesy cheesy
I don't think I have that liver thou but i admire you for that. HML
Re: Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation by Beey(f): 6:05pm On Sep 28, 2016
Itukus:

Obviously you don't know anything about Gods plan of salvation or else you would know that it would have been better you told the OP about it and believed that he will be saved.

You'd have also known that by quoting that passage to be another man's destiny, it should be your destiny too, condemnation to eternal damnation because you are not perfect. All our righteousnesses are like filthy rags before the Lord, there is none righteous, no not one, not by our works of righteousness lest any man should boast.....

I was expecting you to have also quoted passages that show that if he believes in the finished work of Christ as being the only way to get to heaven, then he will be saved. Instead you littered his mind with your self righteousness. May God have mercy on you

Dear OP, hope you know that if you believe that Christ died because of you, that He loves you and doesn't wish that any should be brought unto condemnation? Jn 3:16 says that God so loved the world that...
All through the bible, the only condition God gave for you to become His child is for you to accept that Christ is the Saviour, that Christ died to oaybfor your sins and that if you accept these factsvin your heart, and confess them with your mouth, you shall be saved. This means you have that God has welcomed you into his family and as every parent will, He will expect you yo live by the regulations of that family, He will be your father and you his child.

You will have to show respect to His family name by doing what is right of which he will aleays reward (bless) you and which will be the treasures you shore up in heaven?

Pls if you haven't accepted the gospel of Christ, i urge you to.
Amen!
Re: Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation by Ayaobax: 12:48pm On Sep 29, 2016
Go 4 pelvis scan u will knw wat is wrong NT. 4rm xprc
Re: Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation by Loveisthekey: 10:20pm On Sep 29, 2016
TVTKOKO:
Bros calm down na a angry angry angry angry angry
Even Jesus ma don tire with the way una dey shout im name upandan! This same Jesus say 'thou shall not kill' angry angry angry

My bros bros, Jesus no dey tire for anyone that calls His name... the truth is we should all avoid things that make our heart unsettled. Remember a rippled water never gives a chance of perfect reflection. Stay clean and plan the future. I pray God Almighty helps us all in Jesus name.
Re: Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation by IYANGBALI: 3:48pm On Oct 02, 2016
beemzy2014:
where is @iyangbali

Iyangbali .... Shey broke guys are meant to have erection too nI.

you don miss me die grin grin grin
Re: Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation by beemzy2014(f): 6:50pm On Oct 02, 2016
[quote author=IYANGBALI post=49854983]you don miss me die grin grin

yinmu.
I no miss you kankan
Re: Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation by Bridget0808(f): 7:33pm On Nov 06, 2016
For your lady friend that her menstruation has stop,it might be infection.
I'll recommend Swissgarde supplement for her. Aloe power,defender,40plus for women, supercider and immune booster. To call or whatsapp me 002348023432141
Re: Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation by RELAN2446(m): 1:43pm On Oct 10, 2020
nalizzzy:
may b she should go for a scan as well. to b sure d baby is not dead inside her
please, help me with ur personal statement for dbs to this mail adeogunrelan@yahoo.com
Re: Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation by RuggedSniper: 2:39pm On Oct 10, 2020
salabscholar01:
Use condom, una no dey gree use, grin grin

without condom, 1+1=3,

There is no simpler ways to prevent that intruder than this.... I mean wear it like agbada grin grin

^^^1+1=3... WORD! grin ... or to prevent pregnancy and/or abortion use Postinor!

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top 20 Countries With Highest Birth Rate / Exposing Of Patients To Student Doctors In Teaching Hospitals Without Consent / Man Removes Clothes, Runs Unclad In Utako, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.