Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,917 members, 7,817,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold (6711 Views)

A Roofing Project For A Nairalander By A Nairalander (pictures) / A Nairaland Housing Roofing Project, God Finally Picked My Call / Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold by princejones(m): 7:51pm On Jan 22, 2018
“Let no man pull you so low as to hate him.”

― Martin Luther King Jr., A Knock at Midnight: Inspiration from the Great Sermons of Reverend Martin Luther King, Jr.
Re: A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold by princejones(m): 10:03pm On Feb 06, 2018
“Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life's coming attractions.”
― Albert Einstein
Re: A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold by princejones(m): 8:50pm On Feb 26, 2018
“The intelligent man is one who has successfully fulfilled many accomplishments, and is yet willing to learn more.”

Fulfillment quotes.
Re: A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold by princejones(m): 7:58pm On Mar 31, 2018
“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
Re: A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold by princejones(m): 8:13pm On Apr 28, 2018
. The more you hate someone or something, the more you hate you, not that person or thing. Luckily I love how that Law is giving me what I give out. These days I don't bother to argue or try to convince anyone on anything, since what matter to me are "I know Who I am, I know my self worth and self value, I know what I love and want", and that's all that matters to me. Another thing is irrelevant
Re: A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold by princejones(m): 10:09pm On May 10, 2018
“Edison failed 10, 000 times before he made the electric light. Do not be discouraged if you fail a few times.”

Napoleon Hill quotes (American author, 1883-1970)
Re: A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold by princejones(m): 4:27pm On Jun 02, 2018
“Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.”

Martin Luther King, Jr. quote
Re: A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold by princejones(m): 2:26pm On Jul 08, 2018
Lord l bless your name for enthroning me today for glory,honour and for exploit
Re: A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold by princejones(m): 10:30pm On Jul 26, 2018
Permanence, perseverance and persistence in spite of all obstacles, discouragements, and impossibilities: It is this, that in all things distinguishes the strong soul from the weak. – Thomas Carlyle
Re: A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold by princejones(m): 9:04pm On Aug 20, 2018
The two hardest tests on the spiritual road are the patience to wait for the right moment and the courage not to be disappointed with what we encounter.”

― Paulo Coelho, Veronika Decides to Die
Re: A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold by princejones(m): 9:02pm On Sep 11, 2018
Every day you may make progress. Every step may be fruitful. Yet there will stretch out before you an ever-lengthening, ever-ascending, ever-improving path. You know you will never get to the end of the journey. But this, so far from discouraging, only adds to the joy and glory of the climb.’

— Winston Churchill
Re: A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold by princejones(m): 7:23pm On Oct 06, 2018
Call us today on 08037156958
Re: A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold by princejones(m): 2:59pm On Oct 30, 2018
“If you wait to do everything until you're sure it's right, you'll probably never do much of anything.”

Win Borden quotes
Re: A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold by princejones(m): 7:45pm On Nov 17, 2018
“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.”
Re: A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold by princejones(m): 6:41pm On Dec 25, 2018
The two hardest tests on the spiritual road are the patience to wait for the right moment and the courage not to be disappointed with what we encounter.”

― Paulo Coelho, Veronika Decides to Die
Re: A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold by princejones(m): 10:11pm On Jan 18, 2019
Call us now on 08037156958
Re: A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold by princejones(m): 10:05pm On Feb 11, 2019
My God is able to do all things
Re: A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold by princejones(m): 1:07pm On Apr 07, 2019
“Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve.”call us now
Re: A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold by princejones(m): 10:34am On May 08, 2019
People who lack the clarity, courage, or determination to follow their own dreams will often find ways to discourage yours. When you change for the better, the people around you will be inspired to change also....but only after doing their best to make you stop. Live your truth and don't EVER stop.

Steve Maraboli, Life, the Truth, and Being Free
Re: A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold by princejones(m): 1:55pm On Jun 07, 2019
“I do not try to dance better than anyone else. I only try to to dance better than myself.”

Mikhail Baryshnikov quotes.
Re: A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold by princejones(m): 7:37pm On Jul 07, 2019
“We live in an age when unnecessary things are our only necessities.”

― Oscar Wilde
Re: A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold by princejones(m): 9:08am On Jul 31, 2019
“Forget about the consequences of failure. Failure is only a temporary change in direction to set you straight for your next success.”

Denis Waitley quotes
Re: A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold by princejones(m): 8:15am On Aug 20, 2019
There comes a time in your life when you have to choose to turn the page, write another book or simply close it.

Shannon L. Alder
Re: A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold by princejones(m): 8:03pm On Sep 05, 2019
Don't be satisfied with stories, how things have gone with others. Unfold your own myth.

Rumi, The Essential Rumi
Re: A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold by princejones(m): 9:19am On Sep 15, 2019
You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.
Malcolm X, By Any Means Necessary
Re: A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold by princejones(m): 9:11am On Oct 11, 2019
Don't be in a hurry to condemn because he doesn't do what you do or think as you think or as fast . There was a time when you didn't know what you know today.

Malcolm X
Re: A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold by princejones(m): 5:31am On Oct 26, 2019
“Real estate is an imperishable asset, ever increasing in value. It is the most solid security that human ingenuity has devised. It is the basis of all security and about the only indestructible security.”

Russell Sage, American Financier and Politician
Re: A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold by princejones(m): 9:21pm On Nov 09, 2019
Call us for your roofing work
Re: A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold by princejones(m): 7:26pm On Dec 02, 2019
Call us this Christmas for your roofing project
Re: A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold by princejones(m): 4:31pm On Jan 02, 2020
Faith is not the belief that God will do what you want. It is the belief that God will do what is right.

Max Lucado, He Still Moves Stones: Everyone Needs a Miracle
Re: A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold by princejones(m): 8:57pm On Jan 22, 2020
Never complain, never explain. Resist the temptation to defend yourself or make excuses.

Brian Tracy
Re: A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold by princejones(m): 10:45am On Apr 05, 2020
Trust your instincts, know what you want, and believe in your ability to achieve it. Rules and conventions are important for schools, businesses, and society in general, but you should never follow them blindly.

Stay at home and stay safe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Room Self-contained For Rent In Ago Palace, Okota, Lagos / Estate Houses For Sale In Abuja!!!!! / Construction Diary: 100-seater Lecture Theatre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.