Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Designs Of Boredom - With Blue Biro (picture) - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Designs Of Boredom - With Blue Biro (picture) (1878 Views)

My graphic Design updates Of 2018.. Get In Here. / Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer / My First Quarter Designs Of 2018. Come In Here To See My Deliveries So Far. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Designs Of Boredom - With Blue Biro (picture) by Abee79(m): 12:48pm On Sep 27, 2016
I was forced to attend a Seminar by my office yesterday. They kept on taking about things that were not really of interest to me at the moment. I got bored and while the sessions were on, I sat at the back seat and expressed my boredom on the note pad with a blue pen.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Designs Of Boredom - With Blue Biro (picture) by lodscott(m): 1:06pm On Sep 27, 2016
you should be bored more often then, this is cul.

1 Like

Re: Designs Of Boredom - With Blue Biro (picture) by Perfecttouch(m): 1:24pm On Sep 27, 2016
Abee79:
I was forced to attend a Seminar by my office yesterday. They kept on taking about things that were not really of interest to me at the moment. I got bored and while the sessions were on, I sat at the back seat and expressed my boredom on the note pad with a blue pen.
i prophecy boredom into your life if it will make u more creative
Re: Designs Of Boredom - With Blue Biro (picture) by yemsai(f): 1:37pm On Sep 27, 2016
Beautiful!
Re: Designs Of Boredom - With Blue Biro (picture) by Abee79(m): 3:19pm On Sep 27, 2016
Perfecttouch:
i prophecy boredom into your life if it will make u more creative
Lol! Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Designs Of Boredom - With Blue Biro (picture) by Syphax(m): 7:36pm On Sep 27, 2016
Abee79:

Op I'm curious
Hw long did it take u 2 draw dis?
Hw were u able to draw d straight edges? O_O
I'm nt doubting oo, it's jst dat it's too good for a bored mind O_O
Nd d note looks like picsart effect ( jst saying) thumbs up

1 Like

Re: Designs Of Boredom - With Blue Biro (picture) by Abee79(m): 9:16am On Sep 28, 2016
Syphax:

Op I'm curious
Hw long did it take u 2 draw dis?
Hw were u able to draw d straight edges? O_O
I'm nt doubting oo, it's jst dat it's too good for a bored mind O_O
Nd d note looks like picsart effect ( jst saying) thumbs up
Lol! The event lasted from 9am to 5pm (there were two breaks in between), I spent a greater part of that time scribbling. As regarding the (seemingly) straight edges, the note book lines served as a guide. Next time, I will snap the work's progress in stages grin
And thanks for the compliment!
Re: Designs Of Boredom - With Blue Biro (picture) by Syphax(m): 2:31pm On Sep 28, 2016
Abee79:

Lol! The event lasted from 9am to 5pm (there were two breaks in between), I spent a greater part of that time scribbling. As regarding the (seemingly) straight edges, the note book lines served as a guide. Next time, I will snap the work's progress in stages grin
And thanks for the compliment!

Wow nice! shocked
Re: Designs Of Boredom - With Blue Biro (picture) by jaz(m): 7:55pm On Oct 04, 2016
Nice
Re: Designs Of Boredom - With Blue Biro (picture) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 07, 2016
I dunno why my eyes gravitate to abstract style works of art but hey... We artists have our thing. I'm gonna try out stuff like this when I can.

(1) (Reply)

Car Sounds For Animation / I Want To Start A Printing Press / Digital Painting Of Angelina Jolie & Tonto Dike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.