Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer (40495 Views)

Emediong Uduak Ikoko Unveils Fela Inspired Painting (photos) / See What A Professional Photographer Did To This Family's Pictures / Nigerian Photographer Tonydoo Photoshops Himself With Rihanna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by Ksslib(m): 6:16pm On Apr 28, 2018
As we all know, "An idle mind is the devil's workshop" , so instead of renting out my mind to the devil to use as his workshop anytime I'm idle & bored, I switch on my camera and use the lens as my workshop rather.

Please, I do not consider myself a photographer or photo-whatever, I am just a normal human being that plays with his camera when bored and in need of inspiration.

All photos are taken with Samsung Galaxy note 4. All the photos are not edited, unless stated otherwise.. thanks

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by Ksslib(m): 6:16pm On Apr 28, 2018
in motion

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by Ksslib(m): 6:18pm On Apr 28, 2018
Black & white filter

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by Ksslib(m): 6:18pm On Apr 28, 2018
Inside the bus on my way to school

16 Likes 4 Shares

hand of god

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by Ksslib(m): 6:19pm On Apr 28, 2018
I added a lil contrast to the down edge

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 28, 2018
Ksslib:
As we all know, "An idle mind is the devil's workshop" , so instead of renting out my mind to the devil to use as his workshop anytime I'm idle & bored, I switch on my camera and use the lens as my workshop rather.

Please, I do not consider myself a proper or even an amateur photographer, i do not even come close. I am not a photo-whatever, I am just a normal human being that plays with his camera when bored and in need of inspiration.

All photos are taken with Samsung Galaxy note 4. All the photos are not edited, unless stated otherwise.. thanks
Where are the photos? angry angry
Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by Ksslib(m): 6:20pm On Apr 28, 2018
I added contrast to the edges to make it darker

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by Ksslib(m): 6:21pm On Apr 28, 2018
r.i.p

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by Ksslib(m): 6:23pm On Apr 28, 2018
about to take off

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by Ksslib(m): 6:23pm On Apr 28, 2018
I added black & white filter

62 Likes 3 Shares

This picture really means a lot to me. It's the first picture I took that fateful bored morning that started this whole picture diary thing...

131 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by Ksslib(m): 6:25pm On Apr 28, 2018
dumo1:

Where are the photos? angry angry
I was booking 10spaces so all the pics can appear one after the other without distraction..

Pls can u modify this and put only a dot so all the pics can appear after each other without distraction. Thanks

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 28, 2018
Ksslib:

I was booking 10spaces so all the pics can appear one after the other without distraction..

Pls can u modify this and put only a dot so all the pics can appear after each other without distraction. Thanks

And what insect is that in your first 2 pics?
Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by Ksslib(m): 7:28pm On Apr 28, 2018
dumo1:

I don't understand you o! How can i modify your very own post.
And what insect is that in your first 2 pics?
I meant u should modify your post...so the pics can appear without distraction..

I don't know the name ooo. I don try rack my brain still nothing..
Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by Ksslib(m): 7:31pm On Apr 28, 2018
cc : lalasticlala
, mynd44
Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 28, 2018
Ksslib you have some real talent in you, it's just left for you to harness it to it's full potential. grin. By the way was it a phone camera you used in taking these pics?

9 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by Ksslib(m): 8:03pm On Apr 28, 2018
dumo1:
Ksslib you have some real talent in you, it's just left for you to harness it to it's full potential. grin. By the way was it a phone camera you used in taking these pics?
Thanks..

Yes. I used my phone.. Samsung galaxy note 4.

11 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by stevoskyj(m): 1:23am On Apr 29, 2018
One day one day God go pick ur call.. Nice inspiration u got there

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by Ejadike(m): 6:32am On Apr 29, 2018
This is madt... The camera is very sharp, I wish I could post some pics I took with my TECNO Camon CM cos I wouldn't wanna steal your show. Thumbs up bro.

9 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 29, 2018
Ejadike:
This is madt... The camera is very sharp, I wish I could post some pics I took with my TECNO Camon CM cos I wouldn't wanna steal your show. Thumbs up bro.
cheesy grin it's a fair playing field naw!! Just open your own thread and post the pics there let's feast ojr eyes on your creativity.

15 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by Ksslib(m): 4:51pm On Apr 29, 2018
stevoskyj:
One day one day God go pick ur call.. Nice inspiration u got there
Thanks man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by Ksslib(m): 5:23pm On Apr 29, 2018
Ejadike:
Yea the camera is, but I want a better camera in line with today's camera technology. I am beginning to get interested in this mobile photography thing.

Open a thread and mention me abeg. Let me feed my eyes.

6 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by dominique(f): 8:13pm On Apr 29, 2018
Seems you're obsessed with bugs

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 29, 2018
Lazy Youth..

23 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by Bede2u(m): 8:16pm On Apr 29, 2018
F
Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by devigblegble: 8:16pm On Apr 29, 2018
Ki leleyi gan
Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by Yewandequeen(f): 8:17pm On Apr 29, 2018
cool
Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by Ibime(m): 8:17pm On Apr 29, 2018
Ksslib so.na here you dey? Nice pics bro

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by Olalan(m): 8:17pm On Apr 29, 2018
Very nice and we'll timed shots
Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by Mckandre(m): 8:17pm On Apr 29, 2018
heres mine grin

24 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

More Drawings From My Portfolio / Astonishing Drawing Of The N500 Note By A Nairalander's Younger Brother / Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.