Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,628 members, 7,809,343 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Trump Wins First Debate - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Wins First Debate (1256 Views)

US Celebrities Who Vowed To Leave US If Donald Trump Wins / Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results / Ted Cruz Defeats Donald Trump, Wins Iowa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump Wins First Debate by newbornmacho(m): 4:52pm On Sep 27, 2016
Online votes declare Trump debate winner, despite media consensus for Clinton
Published September 27, 2016
FoxNews.com
Facebook

Twitter

livefyre

Email

NOW PLAYING
Who will get the post-debate bump?
If polls only included media pundits, Hillary Clinton would have won Monday’s debate by a landslide, but online surveys had Donald Trump as the yuge winner.

The Drudge Report online vote had 80 percent of respondents giving the victory to Trump, and a Time.com survey had the Republican nominee leading Clinton by 4 percentage points – 52 percent to 48 percent – after more than 1,300,000 votes were cast. CNBC and Breitbart votes also had Trump winning the event, at New York’s Hofstra University.

A Fox News online vote had Trump winning with 50 percent of respondents, Clinton at 35 percent and the other 15 percent declaring no one won.

The online surveys are not scientific and, in many cases, supporters of either candidate can cast multiple ballots. Still, the disconnect in judging Trump’s performance was reminiscent of the Republican Party primary, when pundits often said his competitors bested him while online polls put him on top.

Experts say the online votes are a good gauge of enthusiasm, which could mean Trump’s performance was enough to energize those who already backed him.

Experts were near unanimous in finding Clinton was more disciplined and armed with greater recall of facts, but Trump’s supporters believe his blunt style and unconventional background are among his best attributes.
Re: Trump Wins First Debate by newbornmacho(m): 4:54pm On Sep 27, 2016
But shameless CNN is spreading putrid saliva everywhere talking rubbish

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trump Wins First Debate by nerilove(m): 4:56pm On Sep 27, 2016
Trump didnt win the debate. Hillary beat him hand down. Where's your source?

3 Likes

Re: Trump Wins First Debate by newbornmacho(m): 4:57pm On Sep 27, 2016
nerilove:
Trump didnt win the debate. Hillary beat him hand down. Where's your source?
I quoted fox news up there.
Re: Trump Wins First Debate by DTOBS(m): 4:59pm On Sep 27, 2016
Hillary Clinton beat Trump hands down. It was recorded after the debate that Clitton had 62% while Trump had 27% after a poll carried out by CNN on who won the debate.
Anybody that watched the debate will surely know that Hillary was fully prepared for the White House job while Trump will make a good reality TV show host.

3 Likes

Re: Trump Wins First Debate by BiafranBushBoy: 5:19pm On Sep 27, 2016
DTOBS:
Hillary Clinton beat Trump hands down. It was recorded after the debate that Clitton had 62% while Trump had 27% after a poll carried out by CNN on who won the debate.
Anybody that watched the debate will surely know that Hillary was fully prepared for the White House job while Trump will make a good reality TV show host.

The fact is that various T.V hosts have their favoured candidates...

Same way it happens in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Wins First Debate by newbornmacho(m): 5:23pm On Sep 27, 2016
DTOBS:
The CNN anchor was clear that the poll you are quoting had many more Democrats than republicans and was thus biased towards Hillary. In this case online polls are giving it to trump while the crooked media like CNN and others keep their heads buried in the sand.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Wins First Debate by nerilove(m): 5:48pm On Sep 27, 2016
newbornmacho:

I quoted fox news up there.
Have you checked other news agencies. Trump lost that debate. Tell yourself the truth if watched it.

1 Like

Re: Trump Wins First Debate by newbornmacho(m): 5:55pm On Sep 27, 2016
nerilove:
Have you checked other news agencies. Trump lost that debate. Tell yourself the truth if watched it.
Bros, fox, the daily mail, the telegraph all say the same thing: online polls give it to trump. Don't take my word for it, check it yourself. For some reason trump is defying everything the liberal media is throwing at him.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Wins First Debate by Lucasbalo(m): 5:59pm On Sep 27, 2016
nerilove:
That is a delusional guy. Still expecting him to travel to Big Apple to vote for a racist tramp. He's quoting Faux News where all their anchors are still in mourning because of the a-s whooping Tramp got last night.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Wins First Debate by DTOBS(m): 6:08pm On Sep 27, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

The fact is that various T.V hosts have their favoured candidates...

Same way it happens in Nigeria.

Exactly... We all have our sense of judgment

1 Like

Re: Trump Wins First Debate by nerilove(m): 6:12pm On Sep 27, 2016
newbornmacho:

Bros, fox, the daily mail, the telegraph all say the same thing: online polls give it to trump. Don't take my word for it, check it yourself. For some reason trump is defying everything the liberal media is throwing at him.
Those agencies want Trump to win it. Many news agencies have the favourite candidate candidate someone said. Trump lost simple. Forget the agencies polls.

1 Like

Re: Trump Wins First Debate by DTOBS(m): 6:13pm On Sep 27, 2016
newbornmacho:

The CNN anchor was clear that the poll you are quoting had many more Democrats than republicans and was thus biased towards Hillary. In this case online polls are giving it to trump while the crooked media like CNN and others keep their heads buried in the sand.
CNN that ran the poll cannot tell you the poll was on a biased base.
The truth is Donald Trump had FOX, CNBC loyal to him ran poll and you know what the outcome was
The truth of the matter is, anybody that watched the debate last night will not argue the fact that Hillary did a fantastic job and gave Trump a very good reason why he should start acting like someone that's Rilly interested in becoming a president not a clown.

Trump was interrupting Hillary like a sec school debate opponent will do to each other while Hillary was calm and composed all through... She won the heart of many potential voters including the undecided Florida voters.

3 Likes

Re: Trump Wins First Debate by mojeer678: 9:07pm On Sep 27, 2016
DTOBS:

The truth is Donald Trump had FOX, CNBC loyal to him ran poll and you know what the outcome was
The truth of the matter is, anybody that watched the debate last night will not argue the fact that Hillary did a fantastic job and gave Trump a very good reason why he should start acting like someone that's Rilly interested in becoming a president not a clown.

Trump was interrupting Hillary like a sec school debate opponent will do to each other while Hillary was calm and composed all through... She won the heart of many potential voters including the undecided Florida voters.

Of course, if you had the questions 'piped' ahead of time to you, you'd be 'calm and composed all through'.

It looks like Hillary had a hidden mic
Yep, it just gets better and better - Hillary may have been getting her responses sent to her over a mic box she was wearing on her back. This is going viral on the web now, she got BUSTED. And with a moderator on her side, giving her unfair time, plus a mic box, plus Trump getting messed with, Trump still bashed her into the gutter in the online polls. Way to go.

And I'd like to point something out here - to excuse off Hillary losing, the Time magazine poll (which claims Hillary supporters are more educated, more connected, more social (and therefore have more media communication devices) is implying that Trump is winning because the simple deplorables communicate more, have more devices, etc and that they are stacking the results. So we have a bit of cognitive dissidence here, where the under class is more social and more connected? What a laugh!

SMH

2 Likes

Re: Trump Wins First Debate by BiafranBushBoy: 10:24pm On Sep 27, 2016
Did you watch the debate??
Re: Trump Wins First Debate by Lucasbalo(m): 5:58am On Sep 28, 2016
mojeer678:

Of course, if you had the questions 'piped' ahead of time to you, you'd be 'calm and composed all through'.

Yep, it just gets better and better - Hillary may have been getting her responses sent to her over a mic box she was wearing on her back. This is going viral on the web now, she got BUSTED. And with a moderator on her side, giving her unfair time, plus a mic box, plus Trump getting messed with, Trump still bashed her into the gutter in the online polls. Way to go.

And I'd like to point something out here - to excuse off Hillary losing, the Time magazine poll (which claims Hillary supporters are more educated, more connected, more social (and therefore have more media communication devices) is implying that Trump is winning because the simple deplorables communicate more, have more devices, etc and that they are stacking the results. So we have a bit of cognitive dissidence here, where the under class is more social and more connected? What a laugh!

SMH
When I tell you that you know absolutely nothing about America, I am complimenting you. What you wrote is complete garbage. What you are referring to is the special remote that both candidates used to connect the mic. Tramp wears the exact same thing under his suit jacket. You think Tramp camp won't say that if they think she's wearing something different. Don't lose your marbles over election that is several thousand miles away from your country. I don't want you to have a nervous breakdown. You are being infected with Tramp lies.
Re: Trump Wins First Debate by bighorlus(m): 11:38pm On Sep 28, 2016
DTOBS:

seconded. Anyone who watched would understand the need to vote hilary clinton as president . trump cant do the job

2 Likes

Re: Trump Wins First Debate by Appleyard(m): 1:37am On Sep 29, 2016
mojeer678:

SMH
Re: Trump Wins First Debate by Appleyard(m): 1:38am On Sep 29, 2016
Lucasbalo:
When I tell you that you know absolutely nothing about America, I am complimenting you. What you wrote is complete garbage. What you are referring to is the special remote that both candidates used to connect the mic. Tramp wears the exact same thing under his suit jacket. You think Tramp camp won't say that if they think she's wearing something different. Don't lose your marbles over election that is several thousand miles away from your country. I don't want you to have a nervous breakdown. You are being infected with Tramp lies.
Re: Trump Wins First Debate by newbornmacho(m): 6:49am On Sep 29, 2016
bighorlus:

seconded. Anyone who watched would understand the need to vote hilary clinton as president . trump cant do the job
Because she was laughing like a jack ass on a debate stage? If trump had belittled her with such childish taunts many of you would be screaming about disrespect for women, but she gets away with it because she is Hillary right?

1 Like

Re: Trump Wins First Debate by bighorlus(m): 9:18am On Sep 29, 2016
newbornmacho:

Because she was laughing like a jack ass on a debate stage? If trump had belittled her with such childish taunts many of you would be screaming about disrespect for women, but she gets away with it because she is Hillary right?

Why do you think trump is the better candidate?
maybe im missing the qualities.
Re: Trump Wins First Debate by newbornmacho(m): 11:14am On Sep 29, 2016
bighorlus:

Why do you think trump is the better candidate?
maybe im missing the qualities.
He is a Washington outsider with less political , actually zero political baggage
He has actually tried his hands and succeeded in a real job besides politics
He is not afraid to call a spade a spade, or to call Islamic terrorism by its real name
He does not care about paralysing political correctness
He knows more about money matters
And then Hillary is the opposite... She is insincere and has too much attachment to big money etc
Re: Trump Wins First Debate by bighorlus(m): 12:33pm On Sep 29, 2016
newbornmacho:

He is a Washington outsider with less political , actually zero political baggage
He has actually tried his hands and succeeded in a real job besides politics
He is not afraid to call a spade a spade, or to call Islamic terrorism by its real name
He does not care about paralyzing political correctness
He knows more about money matters
And then Hillary is the opposite... She is insincere and has too much attachment to big money etc

okay i see your point i have my reservations for trump mainly because i see him as a dishonest businessman, probably going to be a trigger happy president because his low threshold to critisicms. hilary too has her negetives but i think she has grown through the ranks and her experience might come in handy in this era where we are seeing signs of another worldwar if maturity isnt put in diplomatic matters. America is important in world politics so the president i believe affects the world.Either way you and i see things differently but its the americans that would vote i hope we can tackle buhari apc and pdp thats our own. i appreciate your views thanks .
Re: Trump Wins First Debate by newbornmacho(m): 1:48pm On Sep 29, 2016
bighorlus:

okay i see your point i have my reservations for trump mainly because i see him as a dishonest businessman, probably going to be a trigger happy president because his low threshold to critisicms. hilary too has her negetives but i think she has grown through the ranks and her experience might come in handy in this era where we are seeing signs of another worldwar if maturity isnt put in diplomatic matters. America is important in world politics so the president i believe affects the world.Either way you and i see things differently but its the americans that would vote i hope we can tackle buhari apc and pdp thats our own. i appreciate your views thanks .
You welcome.!

2 Likes

Re: Trump Wins First Debate by Shiitposter: 7:44pm On Sep 29, 2016
newbornmacho:
But shameless CNN is spreading putrid saliva everywhere talking rubbish

Anyone who isn't completely Brain dead knows that trump lost the debate. The picture below is the answers trump gave when
Faced with a question concerning cyber security (an actual presidential candidate responded with that) even you mr OP would have done better with your half baked third world education.
Also most online polls where rigged by 4chan ( /pol/ board ). You should know by now that the 4chan community are not your average internet trolls, literally half of the population are good with computer programming. I was present in the thread just before the debate, the catalog where flooded with threads on how to rig online poll using linux/Debian this guys where literally throwing codes up and about that could automatically vote trump over and over again until you halt the program and they did it just for the "lulz" so that people like you will gobble it up as the truth. don't believe any online poll

1 Like

Re: Trump Wins First Debate by RoyalBlak007: 8:03pm On Sep 29, 2016
angry
Re: Trump Wins First Debate by Yarduni: 1:08am On Sep 30, 2016

1 Like

Re: Trump Wins First Debate by Lucasbalo(m): 1:14am On Sep 30, 2016
bighorlus:

Good points.
Re: Trump Wins First Debate by mojeer678: 10:26pm On Oct 05, 2016
[quote author=Appleyard post=49759325][/quote]

Re: Trump Wins First Debate by newbornmacho(m): 3:39pm On Oct 06, 2016
[quote author=mojeer678 post=49952028][/quote]
and Shameless CNN is pretending not to know.

(1) (Reply)

Powerful Letters Bill Clinton, George Bush, Obama Left In The Oval Office. / US Vice President Lands In South Korea After North’s Failed Launch / Black Lives Matter’s LGBTQ Agenda-African American Lesbians Promoting Sodomy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.