Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,933 members, 7,824,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

MTN #25 Night Browsing Tweak - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN #25 Night Browsing Tweak (8128 Views)

Latest Settings For Glo Unlimited Free Browsing Tweak / Difference Btw Airtel And Mtn #25 Night Browsing. / About Mtn #25 Night Browsing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN #25 Night Browsing Tweak by kingabpet(m): 8:47am On Sep 28, 2016
Pabloosas:
Could someone please be of help and recommend a good bulksms site. Thanks.
go to http://smslive247.com
Re: MTN #25 Night Browsing Tweak by okooloyun1(m): 8:59am On Sep 28, 2016
henryutd:
Is the airtel night browsing still working?
Airtel still working and it's better than mtn in terms of speed. N25 for 500mb and N200 for 1.5g

1 Like

Re: MTN #25 Night Browsing Tweak by rapcy(m): 9:03am On Sep 28, 2016
dial *606# then reply with 9, then 4 to check your real account balance before and after subscribing for the nyt plan. MTN are no fools. @OP they charge you...
Re: MTN #25 Night Browsing Tweak by CuteStalWart(m): 3:47pm On Sep 28, 2016
okooloyun1:
Airtel still working and it's better than mtn in terms of speed. N25 for 500mb and N200 for 1.5g

mtn 75naira is 1.5gb with 3sims

so...
Re: MTN #25 Night Browsing Tweak by CuteStalWart(m): 3:49pm On Sep 28, 2016
rapcy:
dial *606# then reply with 9, then 4 to check your real account balance before and after subscribing for the nyt plan. MTN are no fools. @OP they charge you...

no mind him.. Even if he exhausts the xtratime, na -50 go still dey there
Re: MTN #25 Night Browsing Tweak by okooloyun1(m): 4:02pm On Sep 28, 2016
CuteStalWart:

mtn 75naira is 1.5gb with 3sims

so...
Airtel N75 also gives you 1.5gb with 3 sims and faster than mtn to download, yesterday I used less than 15min to download movie of 460mb with airtel getting up to 1.8mb/sec and above and it has been like dat since I have been using it but with mtn 3 days ago I used 3hrs 30min to download a movie of 350mb with their full network.
Re: MTN #25 Night Browsing Tweak by leCaptain(m): 6:57pm On Sep 28, 2016
kevkory:
okay I hate news so straight to the point
if you love night browsing with the MTN sim this is an effective tweak
Make sure you do not have up to #25 on your account, at most #10 is enough. Then borrow #50 from MTN the normal service charge will be deducted and you would be left with a negative acc above #25
Subscribe for the night plan then at first you get a message that the request has been sent,check your acc balance you'll still have the same amount. Then re-subscribe now you get a message that your sub is under fair usage. Check your acc balance and don't be surprised when you find the same amount there.Switch on your data then browse on. Exhaust the borrowed cash before you load airtime, MTN just gave you free 500mb

for more updates kindly visit www.reporterng.com
if you are not chanced now,you can check the site later
Thanks.
As long as you keep checking your balance with *556# you will keep getting the same balance giving you the impression your balance wasn't deducted. Try checking your xtratime balance with *606# to see. This thread might be misleading

1 Like

Re: MTN #25 Night Browsing Tweak by Paulsopulu(m): 1:09am On Sep 29, 2016
kevkory:

lol you are funny
I have done this night plan several times and me getting to know what I wrote here was a coincidence and I thought it might be worth sharing.
Thanks for your comment
you're even funnier, you need to know the detail of something you share before you take the credit now you directed us to your website to know the source while you haven't explain it to us well. I wonder what net will look like if content sourced from Nigeria.
Re: MTN #25 Night Browsing Tweak by kevkory: 10:21pm On Sep 29, 2016
Paulsopulu:
you're even funnier, you need to know the detail of something you share before you take the credit now you directed us to your website to know the source while you haven't explain it to us well. I wonder what net will look like if content sourced from Nigeria.

I am very sorry if I have passed the wrong information.I personally don't make use of mtn sim I just use it for the night plan and I don't even know you can check xtratime balance,all I was trying to do was to pass across something I found out which happens to be wrong (thanks to all contributions by great NLers,i really appreciate that). And about the site,its truly a new site I am trying to help a friend drive traffic to and I didn't say it's compulsory to visit that was why I said that if you have the chance to visit please do. To all I have mislead I am sincerely sorry (i've never humiliated myself this much) To all who shed more light on the issue thank you very much
Once again I am sorry.

2 Likes

Re: MTN #25 Night Browsing Tweak by Paulsopulu(m): 11:05pm On Sep 30, 2016
kevkory:

I am very sorry if I have passed the wrong information.I personally don't make use of mtn sim I just use it for the night plan and I don't even know you can check xtratime balance,all I was trying to do was to pass across something I found out which happens to be wrong (thanks to all contributions by great NLers,i really appreciate that). And about the site,its truly a new site I am trying to help a friend drive traffic to and I didn't say it's compulsory to visit that was why I said that if you have the chance to visit please do. To all I have mislead I am sincerely sorry (i've never humiliated myself this much) To all who shed more light on the issue thank you very much
Once again I am sorry.
guy chill if buhari were like this Nigeria could be a better Nation

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Techno F7(phantom A) Screen Is Broken, How Much To Fix And Where.. / How To Do Your SIM Registration At Home With Your BVN Details / LATEST: Get Up To N10,000 Airtime To Make Calls To Any Network On Your Mtn Line!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.