Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Video Of The Underwater Pictures Changing The Face OF Yankari Games Reserve - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Video Of The Underwater Pictures Changing The Face OF Yankari Games Reserve (1297 Views)

Hyena And Magnificent Antelope Spotted At Yankari Game Reserve In Bauchi. Photos / Luxurious Suites In Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State / Underwater Photos Taken At The Yankari Games Reserve In Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of The Underwater Pictures Changing The Face OF Yankari Games Reserve by loveandhate: 5:47pm On Sep 27, 2016
See the behind the scenes video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVjYh7kn-Ho

Note not photoshop

In a quest to prove a well deserved point the KJV team, an acronym for Kureng the chief photographer, Jaru the Make-Up-Artist supreme and Vera the principal model, got engaged and headed down to the awesome Yankari National Park with other team members such as Lee Davou, 98Photography, Akinnawo Blossom, Harris Abraham and Hope Daniels. The main aim or purpose of the photoshoot, was to showcased that the Northern part of Nigeria which is normally not included in so many travel wish list is actually not a war zone.

And being the first underwater project for the team, they sure made it look very easy, I also feel like jumping into a swimming pool with my Canon D1100 and mass producing beautiful pictures like this. Even watching it is hard to believe that it is Nigeria.

Pls feel free to reblog the post, remember to add the credits so the photographer and his team can be contacted. Thanks

See the original blog post here http://awomkenneth.com/the-underwater-pictures-changing-the-face-of-nigerias-yankari-games-reserve/

MakeUp/Costume – MAKEUPBYJARU
Model – Shima Abraham (Vera)
Photos by KurengWorkx Photography

1 Like

Re: Video Of The Underwater Pictures Changing The Face OF Yankari Games Reserve by passyhansome(m): 5:53pm On Sep 27, 2016
If it's not photoshop as for the pictures I saw, then it must have been film trick for the videos I just watched.

1 Like

Re: Video Of The Underwater Pictures Changing The Face OF Yankari Games Reserve by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 27, 2016
passyhansome:
If it's not photoshop as for the pictures I saw, then it must have been film trick for the videos I just watched.

Abi naw

1 Like

Re: Video Of The Underwater Pictures Changing The Face OF Yankari Games Reserve by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 27, 2016
U mean to tell me there is a place in Nigeria like this, adonbilivit.

1 Like

Re: Video Of The Underwater Pictures Changing The Face OF Yankari Games Reserve by loveandhate: 11:03am On Oct 02, 2016
there is oh !
MrTruth4real:
U mean to tell me there is a place in Nigeria like this, adonbilivit.

1 Like

Re: Video Of The Underwater Pictures Changing The Face OF Yankari Games Reserve by loveandhate: 11:03am On Oct 02, 2016
lol
passyhansome:
Re: Video Of The Underwater Pictures Changing The Face OF Yankari Games Reserve by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 02, 2016
Woooowwww

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Photos: Train Cuts Off Woman's Leg At Uratta, Aba, Abia State / Exploring The City; Baltimore. / Man Narrates How His Friend Who Got His American Visa Cries; Says 'i've Escaped'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.