Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Where Can Snake Meat Be Bought In Lagos Cheap - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Where Can Snake Meat Be Bought In Lagos Cheap (1845 Views)

Photos : See The Big Fishes This Nairalander Bought In Lagos / The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe / "I Found Garden-Egg In The Eggroll I Bought In Aba" - Young Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can Snake Meat Be Bought In Lagos Cheap by ariesbull: 6:01pm On Sep 27, 2016
Coming from Nnewi South of Anambra State where a lot of taboos abound, one of these taboos is never eating anything Boa, Python and even Anaconda if you ever find that in Africa. Even in the bible, it was said that evil used a snake to deceive Eve the wife of Adam. Snake isn’t even seen as a man’s friend and rarely used as pets.

That is aside, Another man’s poison is definitely another man meat. This was evident over the weekend. I was having fun with my friends over the weekend, we drove around the Igando-Ikotun Axis looking for a place to hang out. Away from the nagging of our wives. Femi. Our adventurous friend suggested a funny joint. The best delicacy there is snake meat.

https://etimesafrica./2016/09/27/snake-meat-how-healthy-is-it/

Re: Where Can Snake Meat Be Bought In Lagos Cheap by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 27, 2016
Cc:Lalasticlala must love this,, oya FP straight grin

1 Like

Re: Where Can Snake Meat Be Bought In Lagos Cheap by thesicilian: 6:36pm On Sep 27, 2016
The only person who can direct you is lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Where Can Snake Meat Be Bought In Lagos Cheap by symbianDON(m): 7:13pm On Sep 28, 2016
try the snake market in badagry

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Pito / Duck Meat / Maltina Vs Malta guiness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.