Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,716 members, 7,824,027 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

How To Invest 30,000 And Get 90,000 Every Month - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Invest 30,000 And Get 90,000 Every Month (767 Views)

Raise #90,000 In Just One Month. / MMM GH Is Up To 500,000 And Not 100,000 (proof Attached) / What Can I Invest Between #20,000 And #30,000 On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Invest 30,000 And Get 90,000 Every Month by Xz11z4u(m): 6:06pm On Sep 27, 2016
This business strategy come to me when I wanted to built a house and get married, unfortunately I am living in a local government with local people that is why my business plan failed but if you know you're living in a civilize Area filled with good people I believe this business will be the beginning of your success...
First I will advice you to know the risk of any business before you start doing it or investing in it study your market possibility and don't put all your capital in the business which start with the little you have...
The business have three sections
The coffee shop, Restaurant and Barbeque
This three businesses have three different stages
First stage find someone who do the business but he or she have small capital show them your interest in the business and tell them you want to invest in it, if the person agree write a business agreement with them that at the end of everyday the sales of the day will be divided into 3 he/she get 1 you get 1 and the business get 1 if possible you will save three thousand everyday in thirty days will have ninety thousand naira.....
But if you're serious you can built or Rent a place employ people to come and work for you in this three blissful businesses you will be surprise.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Business Expansion Loans For Existing Msmes At Affordable Interest Rate / Ibro Resources Bureau The Change Selling At 454 To A Dollar / MMM Dramer Between Me And My Classmate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.