Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,475 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Nigerian Bride Uses Mannequin To Represent Abroad Based Groom At Traditional Wed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Bride Uses Mannequin To Represent Abroad Based Groom At Traditional Wed (1227 Views)

Lil Kesh In Bed With Mannequin As They Spend The Night Together / 8 Nigerian Celebrity Couples Who Stunned At Banky W And Adesua’s Traditional Wed / Chioma Obiadi To Represent Nigeria At Miss Intercontinental World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Bride Uses Mannequin To Represent Abroad Based Groom At Traditional Wed by olaboo123: 6:08pm On Sep 27, 2016
According online reports, this happened somewhere in the south-south part of Nigeria. The groom is based abroad so this is the best solution they came up with.

do you think this is the best option

source : http://loveandgizt..com/2016/09/nigerian-bride-goes-viral-for-using.html

Re: Nigerian Bride Uses Mannequin To Represent Abroad Based Groom At Traditional Wed by chachanga: 6:17pm On Sep 27, 2016
Yes o! You go girl! Wed the mannequin if it nets you your man!
As a Chief Dowry Assets Manager and also an "family-dues" collector myself, am in total support! grin cool

Kudos to the guy for not reneging on his marital promises once now in obodoland; that's a good man there! (Ladies, there yet some hope. A few good men still dey, right kiss!)

But what else are we gonna see next? Hope it's not this recessions' that's got pple doing all sorts of isshhh now just to get out of here into dollar land!. Brace up for more strangeness be dat!
Re: Nigerian Bride Uses Mannequin To Represent Abroad Based Groom At Traditional Wed by Vanityupnvanity(m): 6:23pm On Sep 27, 2016
the wedding na by force,,,,,,,,,?

the guy might be I'm Malaysia or Mexico pushing hard drugs. if not, y is she this crazy?

na joke I details joke ohhhhhh
Re: Nigerian Bride Uses Mannequin To Represent Abroad Based Groom At Traditional Wed by sekundosekundo: 6:33pm On Sep 27, 2016
My gf those days were deceived with this. After the trad the so called abroad guy didn't show up again or communicate with her again went and Marry another gal and the lady in question now is aging.
Re: Nigerian Bride Uses Mannequin To Represent Abroad Based Groom At Traditional Wed by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 27, 2016
It's this type of desperate chic that the "abroad" hubby will leave her in Nigeria all year long, coming home only during christmas.
Besides, abroad kor? abroad nii? E fit just be Togo or Sudan

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride Uses Mannequin To Represent Abroad Based Groom At Traditional Wed by Came: 7:33pm On Sep 27, 2016
Nothing way person no go see where women dey.Na wa ooooo
Re: Nigerian Bride Uses Mannequin To Represent Abroad Based Groom At Traditional Wed by jvera(f): 8:39pm On Sep 27, 2016
since the guy is abroad and couldn't make it....if he has a brother or a close relation can step in on his behalf.
Re: Nigerian Bride Uses Mannequin To Represent Abroad Based Groom At Traditional Wed by devilmaycry: 10:21pm On Sep 27, 2016
jvera:
since the guy is abroad and couldn't make it....if he has a brother or a close relation can step in on his behalf.
u understand bah...I still dnt get it...please can sum1 be this stupid in the recession period .. [/right]
Re: Nigerian Bride Uses Mannequin To Represent Abroad Based Groom At Traditional Wed by Dottore: 9:27am On Sep 28, 2016
Nigerian girls na real desperados
Antonio Banderas na learner
Re: Nigerian Bride Uses Mannequin To Represent Abroad Based Groom At Traditional Wed by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 28, 2016
This Lady's brain is depreciating faster than the Naira grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Shares Blinding Eggplant Pics On Stage / I Was Practically Helping Them At Five Star Music, Harrysong Explodes / Download Toke Makinwa’s Bare-it-all Book On Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.