Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Qaseeda,videos,music - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Qaseeda,videos,music (729 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Qaseeda,videos,music by muser: 7:07pm On Sep 27, 2016
Asalam aliokum
Dear muslim believers i have a question. Its about qaseeda or songs that praise allah and his servant, are they allowed to be sang and to be listened? And what about if they contain instruments, drums, beats are they permissible.

And when i come to videos, mostly in watching television, i try to avoid all channels that show women without stara, naked or in a manner not acceptable, i base on cartoons , animal channels and sports, but in their backgrounds they still have music imstrumentals, does that make them haraam, pleasegive out youre opinions...
Wabillah tawfiq
Re: Qaseeda,videos,music by Empiree: 8:19pm On Sep 27, 2016
You be questioner now grin
Re: Qaseeda,videos,music by muser: 5:29am On Sep 28, 2016
Empiree:
You be questioner now grin

Somebody with reference please
Re: Qaseeda,videos,music by Nobody: 6:06am On Sep 28, 2016
muser:

Wa alaikum salam

I think the link should provide an answer.

https://islamqa.info/en/138471
Re: Qaseeda,videos,music by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 28, 2016
personally i run away from anything music(beats or no beats), since i was able to break the shackles last year, ive been avoiding fatwas that says you can listen to this kind of music and you cant listen to this, i left it totally because shaytan looks for loopholes, and as for qaseedah(ode) nothing is wrong with that, but dont let it replace your quran, dont! there is this particular ode called qaseedah burdah, pls run away from that qaseedah, it has blatant shirk in it as shaykul islam muhammad ibn abdul-Wahhab called it with evidences, however is there any salawaat on this earth better than salaat al-ibrahimiyyah? la! so use that instead. as for hearing music on the background of a program you watching or something similar, what stops you from reducing the volume when it starts?

1 Like

Re: Qaseeda,videos,music by muser: 9:00am On Sep 28, 2016
lexiconkabir:
personally i run away from anything music(beats or no beats), since i was able to break the shackles last year, ive been avoiding fatwas that says you can listen to this kind of music and you cant listen to this, i left it totally because shaytan looks for loopholes, and as for qaseedah(ode) nothing is wrong with that, but dont let it replace your quran, dont! there is this particular ode called qaseedah burdah, pls run away from that qaseedah, it has blatant shirk in it as shaykul islam muhammad ibn abdul-Wahhab called it with evidences. as for hearing music on the background of a program you watching or something similar, what stops you from reducing the volume when it starts?

Jazaallahkheir @lexicon. May allah reward you in goodness
Re: Qaseeda,videos,music by muser: 9:06am On Sep 28, 2016
Contact17:

Wa alaikum salam

I think the link should provide an answer.

https://islamqa.info/en/138471

Jazakaallahkheir may allah reward you in goodness, the link was very usefull
Re: Qaseeda,videos,music by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 28, 2016
lexiconkabir:
personally i run away from anything music(beats or no beats), since i was able to break the shackles last year, ive been avoiding fatwas that says you can listen to this kind of music and you cant listen to this, i left it totally because shaytan looks for loopholes, and as for qaseedah(ode) nothing is wrong with that, but dont let it replace your quran, dont! there is this particular ode called qaseedah burdah, pls run away from that qaseedah, it has blatant shirk in it as shaykul islam muhammad ibn abdul-Wahhab called it with evidences, however is there any salawaat on this earth better than salaat al-ibrahimiyyah? la! so use that instead. as for hearing music on the background of a program you watching or something similar, what stops you from reducing the volume when it starts?

Well said
Re: Qaseeda,videos,music by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 28, 2016
muser:

Jazakaallahkheir may allah reward you in goodness, the link was very usefull

Wa anta, fa jazakumullahu khairan
Re: Qaseeda,videos,music by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 28, 2016
muser:

Jazaallahkheir @lexicon. May allah reward you in goodness
wa ant fajazakAllaah khaira! brother note that i modified my reply asking if there is any salaawat better than salaat al-ibrahimiyyah, in otherwords i'm saying its better if you use salaat al-ibrahimiyyah instead.
Re: Qaseeda,videos,music by Empiree: 4:13pm On Sep 28, 2016
muser:

I am just not interested in your latest question cus you sound like S.eun undecided

(1) (Reply)

Biography Of Ibn Taymiyyah / Eid-el- Fitri In Sokoto: Malam Musa Lukuwa Defies Sultan’s Directive (PHOTO) / Moslem Hygiene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.