Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,244 members, 7,836,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Tired Of Staying Idle???? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tired Of Staying Idle???? (1057 Views)

Tired Of Being Broke? See How To Earn Passive Income In Nigeria / Tired Of Being Broke? See An Opportunity Many Nigerians Have Overlooked / $20billion Dollars Idle In Few Individual's Domiciliary Accounts-cbn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tired Of Staying Idle???? by youngzoologist: 7:11pm On Sep 27, 2016
There is no doubt that the challenge and chances of getting a dream job is fast becoming an hopeless waiting that has resulted into boredomness for many young Nigerians most especially the graduates who have toiled so hard to acquire the necessary qualifications to stand amongst peers.
Many that would have loved to venture into entrepreneurship complains of constrains and challenges......my questions are, for how long do you want to stay idle.....when will you conquer fears, challenges and constraints.... Let's talk about your greatest challenge(s) and suggest how you can conquer it.....
Together we can build a generation of active, energetic, productive and positive leaders of tomorrow....
Looking forward to hear from you....
Re: Tired Of Staying Idle???? by zionwinn(m): 7:35pm On Sep 27, 2016
where is the hope in this country when you want to secure a loan as an enterprenor the requirement is not here, some require that you should be employed, while others want you to pay on a weekly basis. The system is so design that it favors the rich
Re: Tired Of Staying Idle???? by youngzoologist: 8:04pm On Sep 27, 2016
zionwinn:
where is the hope in this country when you want to secure a loan as an enterprenor the requirement is not here, some require that you should be employed, while others want you to pay on a weekly basis. The system is so design that it favors the rich
You are my discussant...first why do you need a loan....and honestly...getting loan is not as hard as its been painted but the truth is....many seek for loan when they are in financial distress, desperation without any good financial record.
Re: Tired Of Staying Idle???? by eph12(m): 8:43pm On Sep 27, 2016
zionwinn:
Banks can't give you loan if you don't have the financial records to show you can pay back the loan

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Staying Idle???? by youngzoologist: 8:48pm On Sep 27, 2016
@eph12...exactly....most entrepreneurs fails in organising their business from the very inception....but honestly, their is need for us to learn from the successful entrepreneurs globally...how they started, the challenges they faced and how they are over coming these challenges to stay at the top of their businesses...
Re: Tired Of Staying Idle???? by zionwinn(m): 9:23pm On Sep 27, 2016
youngzoologist:

You are my discussant...first why do you need a loan....and honestly...getting loan is not as hard as its been painted but the truth is....many seek for loan when they are in financial distress, desperation without any good financial record.
this is my story, am into furniture and interior decoration needed to expand my reach, i contacted renmoney for a loan of 50000, it was declined. Not until i have 15people on my pay roll imagine that for just a little sum. But for a salary earner is job is a colateral
Re: Tired Of Staying Idle???? by youngzoologist: 9:45pm On Sep 27, 2016
zionwinn:
this is my story, am into furniture and interior decoration needed to expand my reach, i contacted renmoney for a loan of 50000, it was declined. Not until i have 15people on my pay roll imagine that for just a little sum. But for a salary earner is job is a colateral
first let me say this....this thread is not just for loan issues...so, I will appreciate other factors that militate against our business success to be discussed....let's learn positively from one another.....@Zionwinn....the bottom line is that the ocean is big, wide and deep enough for marine animals to swim....ocean is just one of the waters....we have the lagoons, estuaries, rives, streams....believe you mean, if indeed you think their are no best option to raise that #50k than resulting to loan....then check other financial instituitions...you don't stop at one....but honestly....you need to understand your revenue income...with that, you can convince anyone
Re: Tired Of Staying Idle???? by youngzoologist: 10:32pm On Sep 27, 2016
ige007:
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A JOB? DID YOU JUST
LOSE YOUR JOB? ARE YOU PRESENTLY TIRED
OF YOUR PRESENT JOB? WOULD YOU LIKE ANOTHER MEANS OF INCOME THAT WOULD NOT BE DEPENDENT ON YOUR SALARY ALONE? DO YOU WANT FINANCIAL FREEDOM? IF YOUR ANSWER
TO ONE OF THE ABOVE QUESTIONS IS 'YES',
THEN THIS AMAZING VIDEO IN THIS LINK IS A MUST WATCH FOR YOU. DON'T WAIT FOR WHAT YOUR STATE OR FEDERAL GOVERNMENT WILL DO FOR YOU....
THINK OF WHAT YOU CAN DO TO MAKE A
DIFFERENCE IN YOUR FINANCIAL SITUATION.

https://m.youtube.com/my_videos?client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=en
All the salary paid job I got were all as a result of what I could offer my company......my set of skills....ever since I quitted....it has never been a regret.....their were few salary job opportunities but my mind was made up amidst all odds.....Nigeria is a blessed country....inspite of the harsh economy and recession....businesses still runs.....nairaland is a typical example......lol....we have to be or must be online......lol.....
Re: Tired Of Staying Idle???? by youngzoologist: 7:31am On Sep 28, 2016
When you re tired of your present job.....find another....
When you cannot find another job..........create one....
When your income is insufficient.............diversify......
Their is something about you that can change you for the better...
Don't give up on yourself..........
Re: Tired Of Staying Idle???? by youngzoologist: 8:42pm On Sep 28, 2016
youngzoologist:
There is no doubt that the challenge and chances of getting a dream job is fast becoming an hopeless waiting that has resulted into boredomness for many young Nigerians most especially the graduates who have toiled so hard to acquire the necessary qualifications to stand amongst peers.
Many that would have loved to venture into entrepreneurship complains of constrains and challenges......my questions are, for how long do you want to stay idle.....when will you conquer fears, challenges and constraints.... Let's talk about your greatest challenge(s) and suggest how you can conquer it.....
Together we can build a generation of active, energetic, productive and positive leaders of tomorrow....
Looking forward to hear from you....
Problem shared.....is problem half solved
Re: Tired Of Staying Idle???? by paulseyi: 7:08pm On Jan 21, 2017
Hi my name is Paul, i need your help. i am acquired 1000 acres of land for 5 years. i want to use this maize for 5 years. i will growth maize and soybean.
i am thinking of using herbicide to kill the weed on the soil during growing maize plant. these product will be export to Europe.

My Question is this?
1. Do herbicide have side effect on maize seed?

2. Do you advice me to use man power to weed ?

3. is there any disadvantages for soil if i use herbicide to kill the weed.?

please your contribution is very vital to me. i need your help.

Regard
Paul

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Any Info On This? / Bitcoin Price Breached ₦795K ($2,087), Hiits ₦895K ($2,350) In Japan & S. Korea / The Most Effective Method To Make Money Scamming People Online (in Nigeria)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.