Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

MMM Nigeria Crashed - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Nigeria Crashed (45118 Views)

SARS Arrest Woman Who Opened Ponzi Scheme In Awka After The Scheme Crashed(pics) / MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) / Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 28, 2016
Mmadu111:
Don't say what you don't know...I have friends that are participants in Zimbabwe and south Africa. The enermy of MMM is the paid media that carries false news around .....if you're a journalist, go and do yourground work with MMM participants in all the countries involved and get your facts. Keep reading Wikipedia and google search of subjective reports. Ignorant is bad ...MMM is a revolution looking at you in the face, it's speedlily bridging the gap between the rich and the poor , leave it or take it, it has come to stay . it pays, together we change the world.

MMM will crash. You will witness it. Those who brought it to Naija should be shot. It's a scheme that robs Peter to pay Paul in a well crafty manner. It uses other people's money to pay a few people. Many people will lose their money when the time comes because then those people wouldn't be able to recruit new members.

Watch and see.
Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by kdfinest(m): 10:32pm On Sep 28, 2016
dmostcheerful:
And this is my 1.3million rolling in just today. Liars from the pit of hell.

Now just so you people know, we Nigerians are fond of joining what we know nothing about.
Yes before I ventured into mmm about a year plus ago ( I joined under mmm South Africa July last year and was moved to mmm Nigeria when it came here November last year) I took my time to read through the mmm page before I even attended mmm guiders school. I read all I could find in the website.
I know it was stated that there is no guarantee so before I recruit anyone I would plainly explain all I can about mmm.
In mmm you are not investing you are purely donating as mmm don't have any central office, all the system does is calculate interest, keep records and match/pair members to pay one another.
You are purely adviced to participate with your spare money(money you can afford to loose), don't go and take a loan from any bank, borrow from family and friends to donate in mmm, so even if anything happen tomorrow you wouldn't say mmm scammed you.
And another thing is this mmm is stricter in such a way that even if there is an issue old mavro/balance will be frozen and the system will be restarted and once the system balances old balance/mavro will be paid with time.
So fellow Nigerians let's take our time to learn and also understand that there is nothing to loose joining this program if you follow the rules and it terms.
Don't let greed becloud your mind, I donated a million 30days back cause I can afford to loose it.
All business, even life itself is a risk, the more we learn to give without expectation the more we gain.
For fellow mavrodians reading this I will urge everyone to recruit with our ideology, always know that mmm is not meant for everyone, but only a few who understands make it.
Long live mmm global.
Long live mmm Nigeria.
Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by kdfinest(m): 10:36pm On Sep 28, 2016
dmostcheerful:
And this is my 1.3million rolling in just today. Liars from the pit of hell.

Now just so you people know, we Nigerians are fond of joining what we know nothing about.
Yes before I ventured into mmm about a year plus ago ( I joined under mmm South Africa July last year and was moved to mmm Nigeria when it came here November last year) I took my time to read through the mmm page before I even attended mmm guiders school. I read all I could find in the website.
I know it was stated that there is no guarantee so before I recruit anyone I would plainly explain all I can about mmm.
In mmm you are not investing you are purely donating as mmm don't have any central office, all the system does is calculate interest, keep records and match/pair members to pay one another.
You are purely adviced to participate with your spare money(money you can afford to loose), don't go and take a loan from any bank, borrow from family and friends to donate in mmm, so even if anything happen tomorrow you wouldn't say mmm scammed you.
And another thing is this mmm is stricter in such a way that even if there is an issue old mavro/balance will be frozen and the system will be restarted and once the system balances old balance/mavro will be paid with time.
So fellow Nigerians let's take our time to learn and also understand that there is nothing to loose joining this program if you follow the rules and it terms.
Don't let greed becloud your mind, I donated a million 30days back cause I can afford to loose it.
All business, even life itself is a risk, the more we learn to give without expectation the more we gain.
For fellow mavrodians reading this I will urge everyone to recruit with our ideology, always know that mmm is not meant for everyone, but only a few who understands make it.
Long live mmm global.
Long live mmm Nigeria.
Really? You donated a help of a million
naira wow you must be a boss and some
one like me is trying to get #150k for
every corner available but is not
forthcoming. Wish you can help and
render help of 150k to me o, i wish to
start up something too.God bless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by HopeAtHand: 10:37pm On Sep 28, 2016
gbosaa:

Those who participate in MMM are fools. Watch this space.

MMM is EVIL. Run away from it. A pyramid scheme that pay a few and made lots of others poor isn't something any responsible person should get involved in. The brains behind it are currently planning and waiting for the right time to vanish with people's hard earned savings.

There was one Umana who came tried that years ago, then there was Benaz bond, they are crashes while the criminals disappeared with people's money. Few years ago, there was Zeek in the US, before you know it, it crashed, millions lost by many gullible persons.

Keep shouting 'bad belle and haters', you will all witness it when it happens.

MMMs crashing is inevitable, and i pity Nigerians who think of it as an avenue to "earn" money in this recession.

Reaping where one did not sow is another form of greed. And greed is the foundation of almost all forms of scam.

Stubbornly Nigerians have a date with MMM or maybe MMM has a date with them.

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 28, 2016
Mmadu111:
Don't say what you don't know...I have friends that are participants in Zimbabwe and south Africa. The enermy of MMM is the paid media that carries false news around .....if you're a journalist, go and do yourground work with MMM participants in all the countries involved and get your facts. Keep reading Wikipedia and google search of subjective reports. Ignorant is bad ...MMM is a revolution looking at you in the face, it's speedlily bridging the gap between the rich and the poor , leave it or take it, it has come to stay . it pays, together we change the world.
'A dog that is going to get lost will not listen to the hunter's whistle' ( Yoruba proverb).
Your claim that the numerous media organisations and government bodies that have spoken against this MMM scheme were paid is bogus, and you know it.

Even without consulting any external sources for research, logic alone should be enough to figure out how fraudulent this scheme is.

Homework for you: Find out about 'ponzi scheme' and 'pyramid scheme'.

Good night.
Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 28, 2016
L
Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by TheMascot(m): 10:58pm On Sep 28, 2016
fifteen1:
*Read this* I like it!

Nigerians do not believe their government on Education, they do not believe their government on health, they do not believe their government on Subsidy issue, they do not believe their government on transportation, they do not believe their government on agriculture, infact, as it stands they do not believe that the government can ever bring change as they promised recently.. These are set of people that do not believe anything the government says, they pay no attention and they care less.. But mysteriously, these set of people believe their government so strongly on MMM.. Is this a joke? I have not been able to understand how, i believe it is witchcraft.. See the worst: due to the difficulty of the Nigerian Government to convince her citizens on about any issue, they care less about explaining because everybody cares less about what they have to say, and so the whole system has crashed as things are happening anyhow.. All of sudden, there is MMM, and the system is now running, the government is now warning and citizens are listening and believing, and the government cannot rest until everybody is convinced. This must be witchcraft.. O ye Nigerians, who bewitched you? The Government never gave any serious warning about Boko Haram and other real disasters, and now they warn about MMM? A government that does not care about ur welfare, ur health and ur wellbeing, u think they care about you loosing money? Please wake up people! Helping hands, Aim Global and the rest are all there since promising financial freedom, but unable to help many, the government didn't talk, and here is MMM, and they are all over the news? That means MMM has touched them where nobody has.. MMM is the answer! For the government to be more interested in banishing MMM despite the economy situation, then MMM has something good for us.. If it is not good for me, the Government won't fight it.. For the Government to fight it, it is the answer... Robert Kiyosaki says: A smart investor invests when every other person is shouting that the sky is falling, and they are rewarded while the shout is still ongoing.. If u are currently on MMM, u are wise.. But if u re not because of money, try and join soon, but if it is because of what the government told u, you have been bewitched..
Bros nice speech but were does the 30% come from? The answer is on the website.
From the funds of new members thus this makes it a ponzi scheme and like all other ones will and must crash. Because you gain doesn't make it right it is fraudulent and enjoy it while it lasts...dont Blame it on the government because Russia, South Africa, china and Zimbabwe have all crashed
Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by Icecream4U(m): 12:16am On Sep 29, 2016
Biafranmissile:
Why are citizens of Russia , Belerus and kahzahistan not allowed to participate ?

Heard the owner of mmm is a Russian

Cc dmostcheerful
Russian don't scam Russian.
Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by iamphilips(m): 12:35am On Sep 29, 2016
Jethrolite:
I'm currently subtracting 10 days so when I ph, 20 days later I ph again knowing the first ph will payout soon. And it goes on and on, how many days interval are you using? I am thinking of making mine 15 days interval so I'll get paid twice in one month.
im using 14days before my get help. ....
Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by adahgold(m): 12:51am On Sep 29, 2016
Is a lie nothing has crashed u people r d one spoiling it,is not by force to join Abeg park well as for me am making my cool money from it I mean cool money. Stop D rumour of saying it has crashed. My people mmm is the greatest thing that has happened to Nigeria cuz it has bridged the gap between the poor and the rich,the rich r angry towards this development even some C. E. O's r against it they all want the poor to get poorer so the will keep getting richer SMH mmm has come to stay as for me am making my cool cash. Mmm carry go.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by ikennahillary: 7:08am On Sep 29, 2016
;DMMM IS A REVELATION,IF U DNT WANT TO REAP FROM MMM SHOT UR MOUTH UP AND LET THOSE THT WANT TO DO.AM A MEMBER OF MMM AND A PROUD ONE..YOU PPL CLAIMED MMM ZIMBABWE HAS CRASHED HERE IN NIGERIA WHILE PPL IN ZIMBABWE ARE MAKING THERE MONEY WITH JOY ON THERE FACES.
I LAUGH IN JAPANESE. MAKE UNA DEY MAKE. RECESSION FINISH UNA.
BETTER DO AND JOIN THE MOVING TRAIN ,MAKE YOUR MONEY WITH EASE.
I WANT TO GIVE SOME PPL THE OPPORTUNITY TO STILL JOIN WHILE YOU CAN WITH THIS LINK PROVIDED BELOW.
http:///?i=ikennahillary@gmail.com
Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by Nobody: 7:12am On Sep 29, 2016
intbizoil:
a hahahah and you have invested or your friend told you about it
If you have nothing sensible to say, its better to keep quiet. I assumed I was speaking with a reasonable adult, apparently I was wrong. If you consider MMM a worthy investment then that's your own piece of cake, it ain't my money anyway. And yes I have invested my own little peanuts in Limestone/cement. Have a nice day

2 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by topmost029: 7:13am On Sep 29, 2016
Hello
Am here to give free whatsapp tutorial/ daily mentorship on how to participate on mmm rules and procedures.
Whatsapp .: 07030137440
Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by Jethrolite(m): 7:14am On Sep 29, 2016
iamphilips:
Wow, so you're getting help twice a month? It's time to adjust for maximum income.
Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by Jethrolite(m): 7:16am On Sep 29, 2016
Thompsonneyo:
Just wanna ask some questions.1.i hope it always gets to 3 weeks before one is matched according to your experience, how long does it take to get matched since you started.2.when I successfully provide help and wants to get help, can I withdraw all the money paid.e.g started with 20k,am suppose to collect 32k for get help(includes $20 bonus), can I withdraw all the 32k likewise future balances...Thanks.
The money is paid directly to your bank account, nothing stops you from withdrawing all your money.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by Mmadu111: 7:22am On Sep 29, 2016
iamphilips:
It doesn't always work like that o, I was doing like that before not untill my order came the next day after the PHed. PH with what you have.
Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by micky2004: 8:25am On Sep 29, 2016
abuayman:

grin grin grin

Maybe for people like you that doesn't believe in MMM it will be MOKU, MOGBE,MODARAN.because at the end of the day that is how your type will regret not joining us earlier when you see us becoming successful, it is not a curse,many of you that are expecting MMM to Crash today will depend on participants of MMM for Cash tommorow when you realise that the Useless Government that is discouraging you from participating have nothing to offer you.

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 29, 2016
Jethrolite:
The money is paid directly to your bank account, nothing stops you from withdrawing all your money.

Thanks bro,Pls how many days did it take b4 u got matched for PH.am asking because I prefer been matched every 3 weeks so I can cash up every two weeks..please reply.
Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by otunballoyd: 12:16pm On Sep 29, 2016
Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by gafar: 12:18pm On Sep 29, 2016
Hello
Am here to give free whatsapp tutorial/ daily mentorship on how to participate on MMM safely.
I emphased on safely because I know sizeable number of people skeptical about the program are because of their fair. Yes, that is normal but I am assuring you that I will let you see that the fair is illusion. Afterall the risk is just for 1day to 3 week (depending on how lucky you are for the first match), if you keep with my rules and procedures. You can even test with any amount between #1000- 3.5milllion.
To me MMM risk is even lower than some business, so far you are not greedy. First time is sufficient to gain your ground and continue participating with your earning.
Earning after first PH is (1.30 X the amount) + $20 or $50
Benefit you will gain from the tutorial
1. Free guide on registration. I Can even register for you and you change password at your end (if wishes)
2. Guide on safe trading on it
3. Notification of your status (eg when your order is out), so far you are my downline
4. Guide on providing solution to issues (if any)
Question and Answer section
***Please only those that are yet to register and are ready to register are welcome
Just send me message with the statement “MMM + your name”
Whatsapp/Telegram: “Zero” 8 “Zero” 34556519
Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by Jethrolite(m): 12:26pm On Sep 29, 2016
Thompsonneyo:

Thanks bro,Pls how many days did it take b4 u got matched for PH.am asking because I prefer been matched every 3 weeks so I can cash up every two weeks..please reply.
The average is 21 days approximately. Do not be in a hurry to start using this system. Put in your money and understand the system first, most first deposits are quickly paired though.
Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by PatchBoy(m): 12:41pm On Sep 29, 2016
Emitrix42:

i just hope it is true so that our people go hear something how can someone give you 30 percent bonus just for helping someone where would the money come from, they are just waiting for more cows to invest before crashing (if they have not crashed yet)mtcheww.

What's surprising u der....change starts somewhere
Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 29, 2016
Naturally a rich and comfortable would not care a Bleep what somebody else does with his or her money because he is busy making deals and cashing out. It is only those who have been frustrated due to the economic quagmire that will carry other people's headache on their heads. Looking for what to say and not to say. if you want to know them check their comments whenever it is announced that Emoney bought a new car you would see them spewing hatred. But ask them to take the risks Emoney took, you would see them running away like church rats. They would continue to be poor in spirit, mind, body and pockets till Jesus comes again
Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 29, 2016
mukhcech:

Is it the MMM..MOKU MOGBE MODARAN SCHEME that you are talking about?
U shld be shot grin grin grin grin grin grin grin hehehehehehe... I knew from scratch that the whole ish is a TOTAL SCAM.
Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by LawrenceUMS: 1:31pm On Sep 29, 2016
This is the ‘Beautiful Bride’ Course that is taking the PHP and overall Web development Community by Storm…it is called LARAVEL -

Programming is usually considered as boring and rigid by a lot of people but this amazing framework helps to develop a website using a simple and a clean code in a short time. This web application framework has elegant and expressive syntax.

More developers are making the switch to Laravel and due to the framework’s numerous features and benefits, Laravel will no doubt continues to be a choice for developers

Get ready to learn LARAVEL (under our WEB APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT Certificate course) – with TWO training centers in Lagos (Yaba and Egbeda/Alimosho)

100% Practicals, Ambient Classes, Two Training centers (Lagos), Professional Instructors, plus more!!

UMS TRAINING HUB | +2348187428339, +2348187434413, 2347034711141 | training@ultramediasolution.com l BBM: 7AF02B2D , 59161980 l Website : www.umstraining.xyz

Check out this brief fact about mobile App

The mobile device market is growing at breakneck speed compared to the internet explosion of the mid 1990's. This growth is feeding the increased demand for mobile application developers.

As smartphones and tablets change the way people communicate, do business, shop, and access news & entertainment, the demand for new and innovative mobile applications will continue to rise as mobile devices become more capable, and an increasing number of traditional businesses develop apps to bring their products and services to the mobile marketplace. The rapid growth of mobile is creating a host of employment opportunities for both corporate and freelance mobile application developers

Classes in progress – with TWO training centers in Lagos (Yaba and Egbeda/Alimosho)

100% Practicals, Ambient Classes, Two Training centers (Lagos), Professional Instructors, plus more!!

UMS TRAINING HUB | +2348187428339, +2348187434413, 2347034711141 | training@ultramediasolution.com l BBM: 7AF02B2D , 59161980 l Website : www.umstraining.xyz
Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by eay(m): 1:46pm On Sep 29, 2016
HopeAtHand:
I am writing to for record purposes.

Between now and the end of March 2017, MMM will crash and many Nigerians will commit suicide as a result.

He that has an ear, let him hear!!!

Oya come and crash it naw undecided
Ignoramus homo sapiens grin
The way mmm transformed my business eeehn...even my prayer everyday for d MMM community alone...will sustain it till the end of time.
I spoke more grammar than you in January wen I was frst introduced tho...
I bless GOD for MMM
Long live MMM
Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by eay(m): 1:53pm On Sep 29, 2016
vince001:
I wonder why MMM participants continue to ignore this

Is it ur suicide? Sebi it's our suicide grin grin grin
Leave us kwa...mavro ti take over
Financial freedom at last!
So far we no come beg for food in ur house...or money to send our children to sch...please leave us alone
Leave mmm alone!!!!!!!!!
Go and tackle other economic problems.

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by eay(m): 2:04pm On Sep 29, 2016
vince001:

And the worst thing is that their members quickly jump in their defense anytime they see posts condemning it. They refuse to do proper research on it. Some will even be arguing based on the information they see on the MMM website. Common Google they'll refuse to use. SMH

Mr Google expert grin grin grin And how much Google don pay you oooo...
Chai!
Aimokan...nse oooor
Person wey no sabi Wetin hin mqt dey do to succeed...he go run till hin paiyin grin

Diff btw shoyinka nd Dangote?
On has Scholastic education the latter has Business education / great investor.

Siddon dr
Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by eay(m): 2:13pm On Sep 29, 2016
gbosaa:

Those who participate in MMM are fools. Watch this space.

MMM is EVIL. Run away from it. A pyramid scheme that pay a few and make lots of others poor isn't something any responsible person should get involved in. The brains behind it are currently planning and waiting for the right time to vanish with people's hard earned savings.

There was one Umana who tried that years ago, then there was Benaz bond, they all crashed while the criminals disappeared with people's money. Few years ago, there was Zeek in the US, before you know it, it crashed, millions lost by many gullible persons.

You are wrong because MMM doz not v a central account.
W pay directly into each other's bank account...Oya tell me, how will mmm Carey my money away undecided
U guys don't understand...ASK NA! Stop saying wat u Dnt knw for God's sake embarassed

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by eay(m): 2:20pm On Sep 29, 2016
gbosaa:

Many people will lose their money when the time comes because then those people wouldn't be able to recruit new members.

Watch and see.

ASK NA...why are you lik this?
In MMM,both old and new members donate money back to the system.
I'm close to 4mnths in the system and I just PH 500k on Tuesday...
Ask questions...
Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 29, 2016
eay:

Is it ur suicide? Sebi it's our suicide grin grin grin
Leave us kwa...mavro ti take over
Financial freedom at last!
So far we no come beg for food in ur house...or money to send our children to sch...please leave us alone
Leave mmm alone!!!!!!!!!
Go and tackle other economic problems.
You don't understand. What's keeping you going is that you feel you will gain at the end of the scheme. But do you know that your gain will be the loss of others? Your 'financial freedom' the financial bondage of others?
It's time you stopped thinking about yourself alone.
Shalom.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Advice To Those Mmm's Paying Into Accounts Tomorrow / The Meltdown Of The Nigerian Capital Market: Causes And Consequences / List Of Nigeria Registrars And Their Addresses-updated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.