Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Folks, This Case Of Visa Scam Will Make You Cry! Read It - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Folks, This Case Of Visa Scam Will Make You Cry! Read It (1186 Views)

4 Online Businesses With Low Startup Capital That Will Make You Rich / 4 Online Businesses With Low Startup Capital That Will Make You Rich In 2018 / 11 Business Opportunities In Africa That Will Make More Millionaires In 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Folks, This Case Of Visa Scam Will Make You Cry! Read It by tectonotimes: 8:46pm On Sep 27, 2016
This is a testimony of an Osun State based Medical Doctor who got himself entangled with that fraudster that parades himself as a GMD in May, 2016.

“I am a client to that fraudster who claims to be the GMD of that fraudulent company on Allen Avenue, Ikeja. He lives in Ojota. This con artist collected a total of 1.6 million naira from my family for USA visa and gave fake stamp on the passports which resulted in our being turned back twice at the us embassy in Abuja. He later came up with South Africa and also suggested United Arab Emirate for which we paid for three months visa not knowing that he did only one month visa. Consequently, we were turned back four times at the airport.

“It was so embarrassing that he was imprisoned in airport station. I’ve got details, even everything about his profile are fake. I am a medical doctor in Osun State. I had to sell my two cars in his presence just to pay him. The last time medical doctors were paid salary in Osun State was in July, 2015.

“That kingpin of fraud said he helped me and my family when we were desperate to leave the country. We shall see. Do you know that another person arrived Dubai today (i.e March, 2016) that he did same thing to? He collected money for residential visa but he actually did a one month visa for him and he denied been a fraudster! I told you that he would smell pepper. I have evidences well archived.

“We were actually turned back at both the U.S Embassy twice and at the International Airport three times before my brother got him arrested. I have evidences that can ruin him in a jiffy. You know, he has sweet mouth. Now, he is yet to send the money for our extensions. I will teach him to be honest!

“Except he does d needful, his career is at stake. Do you know what it means for a man who has not been paid salary for almost a year to sell his properties and one unscrupulous thing somewhere thinking he is smart defrauds him? We will bear down vehemently on him. That is why I do not communicate with him again. I’m just waiting.

“He said he was helping us, after collecting almost two million naira. Someone that cannot make a simple statement in English correctly! I read all the balderdash he posted, trying to explain. Must a man live a fake life to succeed? He is such a fantastic, born-liar. I am really pained because of what this man made me and my family to go through. My kids have been out of school for four months. He lied to people that he lodged us in a hotel for two weeks. He makes use of every opportunity to lie.

“We will fight with everything within our reach. I know his house and office building. Our one month remains one week instead of nine weeks. You can just imagine after almost two million paid to him. After the stress, losses and risks since July last year that my last salary was paid, my family is just spending one month in Dubai.” ~ Dr. Ojomo Adebola Olufunso.

Folks, the write-up above was sent to Tectono Business Review in May, 2016 by Dr. Ojomo Adebola Olufunso, an Osun State based Medical Doctor who got tired of practicing in Nigeria for being owed excess of ten months’ salary and decided to travel abroad with his family members to practice. He sold off his two cars to raise money but was defrauded by a hard-hearted fraudster. It is quite unfortunate that con artists live freely in our midst. EFCC has to do something urgently to stop the rising cases of fraud in Nigeria. What about the body that gives licenses to travel agents to operate? Do they really do proper check on the people they are giving licenses? May God save Nigeria and Nigerians.

Source: www.tectono-business.com
Re: Folks, This Case Of Visa Scam Will Make You Cry! Read It by madone: 11:42pm On Sep 27, 2016
na wa
Re: Folks, This Case Of Visa Scam Will Make You Cry! Read It by tectonotimes: 1:02am On Sep 28, 2016
madone:
na wa
This is a perfect example of man's inhumanity to man.
Re: Folks, This Case Of Visa Scam Will Make You Cry! Read It by madone: 7:34am On Sep 28, 2016
tectonotimes:

This is a perfect example of man's inhumanity to man.
pls the proper law enforcement should take up this matter and bring that man pay
Re: Folks, This Case Of Visa Scam Will Make You Cry! Read It by tectonotimes: 10:53am On Sep 28, 2016
madone:
pls the proper law enforcement should take up this matter and bring that man pay
Yes
Re: Folks, This Case Of Visa Scam Will Make You Cry! Read It by hahn(m): 12:11pm On Sep 28, 2016
Mugu fall, guyman wack.

All that money could have been used to start a profitable business here in Nigeria.

We always want to travel out to countries where their citizens died and fought to make better while leaving ours in a mess undecided
Re: Folks, This Case Of Visa Scam Will Make You Cry! Read It by tectonotimes: 1:05pm On Sep 28, 2016
hahn:
Mugu fall, guyman wack.

All that money could have been used to start a profitable business here in Nigeria.

We always want to travel out to countries where their citizens died and fought to make better while leaving ours in a mess undecided
The victim is a medical doctor who got tired of practicing here in Nigeria owing to fact that the governor of his state owed doctors almost one year's salary. He decided to travel abroad with him family members to practice there. He never wanted to start any petty business. So, you do not have to blame him.
Re: Folks, This Case Of Visa Scam Will Make You Cry! Read It by welica(f): 8:46pm On Sep 28, 2016
hmmmmmm!!!
Re: Folks, This Case Of Visa Scam Will Make You Cry! Read It by welica(f): 8:19am On Sep 29, 2016
that is sheer wickedness
Re: Folks, This Case Of Visa Scam Will Make You Cry! Read It by welica(f): 8:23am On Sep 29, 2016
wickedness
Re: Folks, This Case Of Visa Scam Will Make You Cry! Read It by tectonotimes: 4:42pm On Sep 29, 2016
The same fraudster employed about 14 university graduates and refused to pay them after suffering while working for him for two months.
Re: Folks, This Case Of Visa Scam Will Make You Cry! Read It by welica(f): 10:07pm On Sep 29, 2016
tectonotimes:
The same fraudster employed about 14 university graduates and refused to pay them after suffering while working for him for two months.
fdthat man must be a serial scammer
x
Re: Folks, This Case Of Visa Scam Will Make You Cry! Read It by tectonotimes: 11:43am On Sep 30, 2016
Tectono Business Review also gathered that the same fraudster met one Victor Okoro, a fashion designer, at a church called Daystar Christian Centre. He later visited Victor in his shop and talked him into helping him to register a company for him in order to give his business a corporate identity. He collected a hug sum of money from him and brought some fake documents for him to fill. Up till today, he has not registered the company and refused to return Victor money.
Re: Folks, This Case Of Visa Scam Will Make You Cry! Read It by tectonotimes: 3:13am On Oct 12, 2016
Good

(1) (Reply)

Small Chops, Chapman @ Mandy's Delight. / Uba Online Transaction With Debit Card(visa Or Master Card) / Check Out This Photographer's Hilarious Sign Board....pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.