Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

The Ikeji's, The Kardashian Of Nigeria? Don't Attribute My Success To That Of My - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Ikeji's, The Kardashian Of Nigeria? Don't Attribute My Success To That Of My (986 Views)

VIDEO: Meet Kim Kardashian Of Africa- Insists Her Curves Are Totally NATURAL / Photo Of The Ikeji Sisters, All Calm Ladies Except One / Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Ikeji's, The Kardashian Of Nigeria? Don't Attribute My Success To That Of My by SleekM: 9:27pm On Sep 27, 2016
Will i be wrong to categorically tag the Ikeji's the Nigerian Kardashian's? They seem to be in the news on daily basis. With Linda as the Kim of the Family, paving way for her siblings.

specially Laura, who has diligently made good use of her sister's fame. She has found a way to build her own name (brand) with her diverse businesses, from being http://www.glanceng.com/2016/09/the-ikejis-kardashian-of-nigeria-dont.html

Re: The Ikeji's, The Kardashian Of Nigeria? Don't Attribute My Success To That Of My by Nobody: 12:14am On Sep 28, 2016
La click la run _naked to the market square.

(1) (Reply)

. / Baba Suwe Is Critically Sick / Wizkid Announce New Single With Drake [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.