Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Check Out This Building Plan,i Need Your View On It - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Check Out This Building Plan,i Need Your View On It (380 Views)

How Much Will It Cost To Finish This Building Please? (pics) / Please Help Criticze This Building Plan. / How Much Will It Cost Me To Develop This Building Plan To Roofing (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Building Plan,i Need Your View On It by iamjayprone(m): 10:01pm On Sep 27, 2016
Gentlemen please check out this building plan i designed for a client,the client liked it and already their is ongoing CAD work on it but i just want to know your opinion.The client wants a bungalow of four bedroom,but it is not going to be just a bungalow,it's going to have a pent house consisting of two rooms for him and his wife or atleast just a room for him only and he said he will like the pent house to be completly hidden from any visitor.....futher details about what he wants was that the building should be a little bit close to front of his land because he wants a big garden at the back of his building infact he wants only parking space at the front so the bigger compound will be at the back and that he wants to have an eye on the garden,he said he'll preferably love a balcony to the garden.That means the pent house will be at the back.He like the second proposal and we had a deal.....am a draughtsman by the way so constructive criticism is welcome,from professionals or even lay man's point of view and that did not mean i shouldn't disagree if i think otherwise moreover two architects means two ways of solving a clients single probem.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Mini-flat At Ago-palace Or Okota(200k) Budget / To Let: 3 Bedroom Flat At Old,ife Road, Ibadan. #250k P.a Yr / Why You Need To Invest In Ibeju Lekki,lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.