Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,299 members, 7,815,536 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Irrelevant Things In Auto Section - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Irrelevant Things In Auto Section (776 Views)

The Auto Section Crew / Middlemen/agents Ruining The Reputation Of Auto Section / New Scammers On Auto Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Irrelevant Things In Auto Section by mranswer: 10:09pm On Sep 27, 2016
Honestly, a lot of people in the auto section have no idea of the big deals they've lost by simply not including the price of the vehicles they want to sell . Unfortunately someone here who I was willing to make inquiries from today really pissed me off by not including the fixed price of a vehicle here and I know adding vin number is not the norm here but I'll like to know what you guys think about it and should we really trust such people?
Thank you.
Re: Irrelevant Things In Auto Section by thegame(m): 10:28pm On Sep 27, 2016
You see, there have been numerous suggestions and warnings since 1914 that any seller here should include PRICE + Naija Soil pics + VIN but no, some sellers believe if you are serious enough, you should contact them for these info.

Some include pics+price, no vin. Some, pics only, contact for price. Some, are supermarkets, non negotiable.

I don't know how people don't get tired of saying and listening to same thing again and again. I guess if you are really convinced you like the car though, just call and be brief, straight to the point and hang up if you aren't feeling the seller's vibe.

2 Likes

Re: Irrelevant Things In Auto Section by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 27, 2016
mranswer:
Honestly, a lot of people in the auto section have no idea of the big deals they've lost by simply not including the price of the vehicles they want to sell . Unfortunately someone here who I was willing to make inquiries from today really pissed me off by not including the fixed price of a vehicle here and I know adding vin number is not the norm here but I'll like to know what you guys think about it and should we really trust such people?
Thank you.
better buy cars on olx cheki jiji and carxus 99℅ of all dealers on Nairaland are engaged in those nefarious and distrustful acts

1 Like

Re: Irrelevant Things In Auto Section by princetom1(m): 12:53am On Sep 28, 2016
NgcoboP:

better buy cars on olx cheki jiji and carxus 99℅ of all dealers on Nairaland are engaged in those nefarious and distrustful acts

Jiji? Olx? U are on ur own. As much as what op mentioned is true, we ourselves know alot of trusted dealers here. And if u aren't looking for deals that seems to be from heaven. As for some who feel too big to include at least price, make dem dey dia. Na seun dey give una laugh. Make sure i don't catch u scamming sha, bcoz u wount know what happens next
Re: Irrelevant Things In Auto Section by Thalamus: 3:08am On Sep 28, 2016
mranswer:
Thank you.

Ehe and so what? It's non of my business even if the seller does not include anything except a fullstop. And it shouldn't be yours either. if you find such adverts offensive then all I can say is sorry cause you'll keep getting offended as long as you browse autos or window shop on nairaland.
Re: Irrelevant Things In Auto Section by Nobody: 3:53am On Sep 28, 2016
princetom1:

Jiji? Olx? U are on ur own. As much as what op mentioned is true, we ourselves know alot of trusted dealers here. And if u aren't looking for deals that seems to be from heaven. As for some who feel too big to include at least price, make dem dey dia. Na seun dey give una laugh. Make sure i don't catch u scamming sha, bcoz u wount know what happens next
you won't belief the arrogance displayed by some of them even Lucifer will be envious. ignoring genuine enquiries.. and very rude on the phone.... mannerless and classless... if am prodded I will mention names. olx n jiji are much better
Re: Irrelevant Things In Auto Section by Nobody: 3:54am On Sep 28, 2016
Thalamus:

Ehe and so what? It's non of my business even if the seller does not include anything except a fullstop. And it shouldn't be yours either. if you find such adverts offensive then all I can say is sorry cause you'll keep getting offended as long as you browse autos or window shop on nairaland.
kip kwayet ...
Re: Irrelevant Things In Auto Section by JajaAmbula: 4:53pm On Sep 30, 2016
NgcoboP:

you won't belief the arrogance displayed by some of them even Lucifer will be envious. ignoring genuine enquiries.. and very rude on the phone.... mannerless and classless... if am prodded I will mention names. olx n jiji are much better

jiji are much better!!! wink

You're right. Jiji is very easy to sell.
Re: Irrelevant Things In Auto Section by JajaAmbula: 4:54pm On Sep 30, 2016
NgcoboP:

I think it is better to Jiji

(1) (Reply)

GL 450 Registered But Clean. 2008 Model SOLD / Pristine Condition 2012 Registered Toyota Corolla For Sale / 5 Month Regd 2004 Lexus Es330

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.