Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,421 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Orezi Poses Totally N*de For His New Song 'call The Police'. See Photo. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Orezi Poses Totally N*de For His New Song 'call The Police'. See Photo. (731 Views)

New Song - Call On Me By Adekunle Gold / Orezi Poses Totally Nude For His New Song "Call The Police" / Paul Okoye Releases New Song "Call Heaven" To Express Sadness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orezi Poses Totally N*de For His New Song 'call The Police'. See Photo. by blessing418: 10:31pm On Sep 27, 2016
Alhaji Orezi Is set to release his new single titled "call the police" today 27th September, 2016. The new single follows after the success of his debut album 'the Gehn Gehn'

Prior to the release of the new single titled 'call the police' the singer took to his Instagram page as he releases Orezi artwork, posing completely n*ked, barely covered with an antique phone which he uses to make call. However, the artwork has generated a lot of controversies throughout the media.

See photo here 16+: http://www.talkreal9ja.com/2016/09/orezi-poses-totally-nde-for-his-new.html

Re: Orezi Poses Totally N*de For His New Song 'call The Police'. See Photo. by BrutalJab: 10:36pm On Sep 27, 2016
Op you well so
Re: Orezi Poses Totally N*de For His New Song 'call The Police'. See Photo. by UrWorstNitemare: 10:45pm On Sep 27, 2016
OP Thunder wey go fire you ehn... angry
e go b like CALL OF DUTY !!!
***IN WAVES***
Re: Orezi Poses Totally N*de For His New Song 'call The Police'. See Photo. by utchvikky(f): 10:52pm On Sep 27, 2016
So una eyes,una wan see nude guy abi?lolz
UrWorstNitemare:
OP Thunder wey go fire you ehn... angry

e go b like CALL OF DUTY !!!

***IN WAVES***
Re: Orezi Poses Totally N*de For His New Song 'call The Police'. See Photo. by UrWorstNitemare: 10:56pm On Sep 27, 2016
utchvikky:
So una eyes,una wan see nude guy abi?lolz

No. it was more like...

I wanted to confirm the said allegation

(1) (Reply)

Actress Eniola Badmus Slays In A Face Print Black Dress @ Etisala Event / I Dread Poverty As I Had A Bitter Experience Of It –mercy Johnson / Actress Daniella Okeke Steps Out In Style At The Premiere Of Jenifa In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.