Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Room For Single Father - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Room For Single Father (447 Views)

How Not To Give Room For Unnecessary Suspicion/infidelity In Marriage / Chat Mate / For Single Mothers Or Single Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Room For Single Father by Joel3(m): 11:45pm On Sep 27, 2016
hello roomies for single father,

I don't want a wife cos I do not think I need one. although societal pressure is just too much. countless of gossip. people don't really mind their business. they call you gay and all manner of things when you are minding your business and not talking with neighbouring woman.

when they show interest in you and you didn't play along they hate you. It's easy to say turn a blind eye to this situation but not so easy to do in real life.

I don't want a Nigeria wife and it's very clear in my mind. but I wouldn't mind to have a child. the problem here is Africa society don't respect youth.

especially the police. they hate a man for not having a wife. they see him as irresponsible. landlord dont give him house to rent. he don't get employment, churches don't accommodate him. the law enforcement agencies don't give him a fair hearing. he is hated anywhere he goes. when he talks they say go and marry.

this is my faith and what I believe in. I don't like marriage. maybe it's abnormal. maybe something is wrong with it. maybe I am strange and different in my view but this is me and who I am.

I love my privacy and how I want to live it, so people need to understand other people views in life.

do I want a child?. yes I want a son.

now over to you single fathers. how do you manage to cope in this society?

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

On The Issue Of Mother-inlaws Staying With Their Sons/Daughters / Do You Have An Event Coming Up?, In Need Of Dinner Sets,ceramic Ware?come In. / Wait For Your Turn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.