Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,832 members, 7,837,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Naira Slides Further As Demand Outweigh Supply - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Slides Further As Demand Outweigh Supply (17923 Views)

Naira Slides To 405/$ Amid Tight Dollar Supply / Naira Appreciates As Demand For Dollar Gets Low / Banks In Competitive Forex Trading As Demand For School Fees, Others Shrink (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Slides Further As Demand Outweigh Supply by Redfruit(m): 7:35am On Sep 28, 2016
Lexusgs430:

When last did you see the breast? It is now firmed up(not packaging o)...........
Na starch she carry firm am up? Wetin dey do you na de ja vu'......The breast i used i palpated last nyt aint firm joor
Re: Naira Slides Further As Demand Outweigh Supply by Redfruit(m): 7:36am On Sep 28, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

While the dollar keeps growing like Laveda's tongue

By the way, you done see lanicky bweas before?? cheesy grin
INSPECTED, PALPATED, AUSCultated and percussed it. Na expired condensed milk full that thing.....Nafdac needs to do something biko
Re: Naira Slides Further As Demand Outweigh Supply by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 28, 2016
GeoOla25:
kikikikikikik..,I will make 1$ = 1 naira, catastrophic dispensation.

Seriously, how stupid did we get to believe he will pull that feat?? And it's painful that zombies support a leader that got f9 in maths with a forged certificate.
Re: Naira Slides Further As Demand Outweigh Supply by lastpage: 7:41am On Sep 28, 2016
ellovee:
Why is the demand always high even when it is obvious that dollar is the bane of our economic problem?

The Greed and penchant for anything "foreign" by our people.

We produce nothing yet, we love everything even more than those who produce it! shocked shocked

The Naira will continue to slide..... until that time when the efforts of the f :od Govt at local production begins to yield fruit while the Govt itself clamps-down seriously on those importers of anything foreign.

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: Naira Slides Further As Demand Outweigh Supply by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 28, 2016
It's incredible when I see some "Nigerians" celebrating the fall of Naira... No Westerner would ever celebrate the depreciation of their own currency e ven if the President isn't from the party they support.

I am amongst the lucky few who earn in dollars and my income has tripled almost quadrupled in the last few months. But I can not be joyous over the devastation of my national currency. WE WOULD ALL SUFFER for it.
'
I am a big fan of Buhari and I feel he means well but exempting Kyari, Buratai from prosecution doesnt speak well of his anti-corruption stance

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Slides Further As Demand Outweigh Supply by Originalsly: 7:49am On Sep 28, 2016
dunkem21:
cheesy We crucified the Hero that made sure naira remained @N200.

Think!
What was the rate when the Hero took office?...you can pretend not to read this...or not to know the rate then. By Christmas the Naira should be back to the 200's max.
Re: Naira Slides Further As Demand Outweigh Supply by achieverme(m): 7:49am On Sep 28, 2016
amagunnerfan:
What's more catastrophic is the fact you believed PMB actually said that when he obviously didn't.

Didn't he say that?
Re: Naira Slides Further As Demand Outweigh Supply by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 28, 2016
Let naira continue sliding am very happy about it, nonsense
Re: Naira Slides Further As Demand Outweigh Supply by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 28, 2016
From 440 to 445 to 452........is this geometrical enough!

I'm not impressed! undecided

1000 is achievable cry
Re: Naira Slides Further As Demand Outweigh Supply by shiimah: 8:00am On Sep 28, 2016
$1 = #1000....... D change they promised us.
Re: Naira Slides Further As Demand Outweigh Supply by Deepfreezer(m): 8:01am On Sep 28, 2016
As it is ritenow. If i ballin with just 10,000 USD naira go full everywhere. BUHARIs government is the worse ever in Africa.
Re: Naira Slides Further As Demand Outweigh Supply by onatisi(m): 8:18am On Sep 28, 2016
banttieman:
It is really sad to see this happening but it really is a good business to make money in dollars now. We keep complaining about the falling naira and while it falls, why not make more dollars and exchange at the parallel market. All I see now are lazy youth crying daily as the monitor the decline.

The second 1USD is N426 they will know. Why have you made threads on making forex a waste? we have so many media to make this.

Let us benefit from this unpalatable condition people.
exactly the point. I have been telling people that this is the time to start exporting. This naira crash is a blessing in disguise

3 Likes

Re: Naira Slides Further As Demand Outweigh Supply by Nairadays: 8:25am On Sep 28, 2016
erico2k2:

Just admit your level nah negative E dey still.
wen E reach dollar level plz log bck.

The over dependence and dollarisation of the Nigerian Economy is what am saying. It's becoming nauseating and the unavailability of the green back due to it's high price now might help Nigeria look inward and help local content grow.

No problem, this your mentality of dollar on the rise, send $10 dollars home and it'll be ok will be defeated one day and the ever green land of Nigeria will rise from the doldrums.
Re: Naira Slides Further As Demand Outweigh Supply by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 28, 2016
banttieman:

MMM will crash one day.

Did you read the history of MMM at all? Ponzi schemes will pay some and useless so many others afterwards.

If you've made money from them, leave it at that please. You may lose all if you continue.
SHUT UP!! People like you hardly grow in life
Re: Naira Slides Further As Demand Outweigh Supply by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 28, 2016
onatisi:
exactly the point. I have been telling people that this is the time to start exporting. This naira crash is a blessing in disguise

Exactly the point.

The funny thing is that those that do not trade USD/NGN cry most.

Mr brother keep making the money.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Slides Further As Demand Outweigh Supply by breakeven: 8:28am On Sep 28, 2016
The Naira is falling the way the dullard will fall very soon.
Re: Naira Slides Further As Demand Outweigh Supply by amagunnerfan: 8:28am On Sep 28, 2016
achieverme:

Didn't he say that?
He didn't say that. It was the twisting of headline by a journalist. But if you insist, then provide the exact quote of what he said by one of the topmost media houses.
Re: Naira Slides Further As Demand Outweigh Supply by muri4mig(m): 8:38am On Sep 28, 2016
dunkem21:
cheesy We crucified the Hero that made sure naira remained @N200.

Think!
It is a lie. Before your corrupt hero was chased out of his corruption den, the dollars was already exchanging for N215. It is only the gullible that will believe your lies that it is PMB policies that is making the Naiira to witness this free fall. We shall bounce back from this mess that you guys plunge us into.

1 Like

Re: Naira Slides Further As Demand Outweigh Supply by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 28, 2016
Chosen1984:
SHUT UP!! People like you hardly grow in life

Google is your friend pal, it's been all over the news recently. The problem with you is you do not read. You only follow blindly. I have just hinted u to be careful and you rain curse on me already. I will remind you someday.

https://www.informationng.com/2016/09/mmm-crashes-in-zimbabwe.html

It's only a matter of time before it crashes in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Naira Slides Further As Demand Outweigh Supply by Lexusgs430: 8:52am On Sep 28, 2016
Redfruit:

Na starch she carry firm am up? Wetin dey do you na de ja vu'......The breast i used i palpated last nyt aint firm joor

Nah the alcohol blind your imagination. Better unripe mangoro's.............
Re: Naira Slides Further As Demand Outweigh Supply by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 28, 2016
banttieman:

Google is your friend pal, it's been all over the news recently. The problem with you is you do not read. You only follow blindly. I have just hinted u to be careful and you rain curse on me already. I will remind you someday.

shut up again! CBN/SEC sponsored bloggers put a blackmail and you fall to it! Mmm in Zimbabwe is doing good! This is their official website ea-.

Zimbabweans are shocked at the level of wicked reporting all to get Mmm down in Nigeria.
My brother the only thing that works in Nigeria today is MMM! That information was a false.

Re: Naira Slides Further As Demand Outweigh Supply by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 28, 2016
Chosen1984:
shut up again! CBN/SEC sponsored bloggers put a blackmail and you fall to it! Mmm in Zimbabwe is doing good! This is their official website ea-.

Zimbabweans are shocked at the level of wicked reporting all to get Mmm down in Nigeria.
My brother the only thing that works in Nigeria today is MMM! That information was a false.

I hear you. So CBN/SEC paid Wikipedia to spool the history of a Russian criminal right?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MMM_(Ponzi_scheme_company)

I will leave you to enjoy while it lasts. But be sure to know I will come back to laugh at you for turning deaf ears.

Thanks for your time.

4 Likes

Re: Naira Slides Further As Demand Outweigh Supply by erico2k2(m): 9:04am On Sep 28, 2016
Nairadays:

The over dependence and dollarisation of the Nigerian Economy is what am saying. It's becoming nauseating and the unavailability of the green back due to it's high price now might help Nigeria look inward and help local content grow.

No problem, this your mentality of dollar on the rise, send $10 dollars home and it'll be ok will be defeated one day and the ever green land of Nigeria will rise from the doldrums.
depends on which side of the fence you stand my friend.there are opportunities for few and all the BDCS plus those in government ate making a killing . Change your position and tap into this windfall
people are getting prized out of towns and cities
people abroad are buying up all the houses and lands's they are selling to ease the hardship Nigeria just found itself...I'm not making a statement of hate but anyone who earns forex either via trade or as salary would be smiling and I am sure you too would be happy if you salary was £3000 a month and U can send £1500 home. And this is fact .
Re: Naira Slides Further As Demand Outweigh Supply by jbcul4ril(m): 9:12am On Sep 28, 2016
Educated Nigerians but Ignorant . How do you expect Naira to be strong when you buy and sell is foreign goods? 95% of what we consume are foreign goods meaning all your money are going abroad increasing demand for foreign exchange. We need to change our mentality about foreign goods so as keep our money in circulation within our Country and Economy and as well encourage local manufacturers. Our purchasing mentality even made a local rice producer to package local rice in foreign bags. We need change our mentality.

China was in our situation over 30 years. They decided to make laws to secure their destiny; laws against corruption was one big decision they made, laws to consume what they produce was also another among others.

Way Out: Buy Made In Nigeria to grow our Naira and Economy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Slides Further As Demand Outweigh Supply by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 28, 2016
banttieman:

I hear you. So CBN/SEC paid Wikipedia to spool the history of a Russian criminal right?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MMM_(Ponzi_scheme_company)

I will leave you to enjoy while it lasts. But be sure to know I will come back to laugh at you for turning deaf ears.

Thanks for your time.
shut up again!
And read this:
*"My name is Phoebe from Harare,Zimbabwe,MMM is thriving here and growing stronger by the day, I PHed and GHed successfully this month of September.
I'm writing this message to all MMM Nigeria Participants, don't allow bloggers paid by Government and it's agencies cause you to panic and destroy what you've built in the past few months.
We over here hear of your exploits and are happy for you, we have had our own share of propaganda by government and we know how they send spies to check out for our weak points, don't allow them win.
MMM will live as long we allow it to, we hear you have been beaten by terrible schemes in Nigeria and that makes you scared of MMM, guess what, we too have had our own share. But we attest to what MMM has done for us here in Zimbabwe and Harare to be specific.
Two things you must do now, one Provide even more and encourage your friends/prospects and fellow participants to do same.
Secondly, know MMM for yourself because only then will you know how to reply critics when they launch their attacks and you'll be able to shake off Panic-which is the Number 1 factor that can pull down MMM.
Don't let fear come in, pledge with only your spare money and keep spreading the word.
We hear that over 120,000 Nigerians visited our MMM platform today, just to find out if MMM is still functional in Zimbabwe. Even if anything were wrong with Zimbabwe how would it affect Nigeria?
I'll leave you with these words. MMM Zimbabwe is not crashed, MMM is alive in Zimbabwe and efforts are being made to ensure the system continues to survive. Don't follow those wrong communication, the only authentic is sent to your MMM account and no where else.
Keep being strong, Long Live MMM."*

COPIED
Re: Naira Slides Further As Demand Outweigh Supply by Nairadays: 9:17am On Sep 28, 2016
erico2k2:

depends on which side of the fence you stand my friend.there are opportunities for few and all the BDCS plus those in government ate making a killing . Change your position and tap into this windfall
people are getting prized out of towns and cities
people abroad are buying up all the houses and lands's they are selling to ease the hardship Nigeria just found itself...I'm not making a statement of hate but anyone who earns forex either via trade or as salary would be smiling and I am sure you too would be happy if you salary was £3000 a month and U can send £1500 home. And this is fact .

You're right erico. No wahala thanks.
Re: Naira Slides Further As Demand Outweigh Supply by lookmangiw(m): 9:20am On Sep 28, 2016
I believe there is more to this astronomical rise in the exchange rate than the forces of demand and supply. The government have made us to believe that they have ban majorly the commodities that have mounting pressure on forex. So where is the demand coming from......what are these folks seeking for dollars actually using it for? these are questions begging for answer
Re: Naira Slides Further As Demand Outweigh Supply by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 28, 2016
romeoetin:
We are gradually getting there

Nah so
Re: Naira Slides Further As Demand Outweigh Supply by Bluesearoll(m): 9:24am On Sep 28, 2016
DAURA 2019 Loading...............
Re: Naira Slides Further As Demand Outweigh Supply by queencalipso(f): 9:30am On Sep 28, 2016
Please has anyone seen onatis? Am a strong fan of his, I haven't seen his comment for days.

Please come and tell us what will happen to naira next. It's almost half a thousand naira now. grin angry angry

God help my country
Re: Naira Slides Further As Demand Outweigh Supply by onatisi(m): 9:34am On Sep 28, 2016
banttieman:

http://behindmlm.com/mlm/regulation/mmm-china-collapses-govt-issues-warning/

Re: Naira Slides Further As Demand Outweigh Supply by steric58(m): 9:39am On Sep 28, 2016
[quote author=Clone2020 post=49732792] If you want to send relatives money in Nigeria, I will buy your dollars @390/$ while you deposit into my US bank account. Dont even bother with western union and co, they exchange for 330/$.

All transactions are done within 1 minute.

Call or whatsapp, see contact in signature[/quote fiverr fund for sale via paypal contact me on 08161678235

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Today’s Game: Bankers For Baba Ijebu ​ / Chinese Auto Company Shaanxi To Assemble Trucks In Enugu:buys ANAMMCO / Sujimoto Boss, Ogundele Emerges Vanguard Young Entrepreneur Of The Year 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.