Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,807 members, 7,837,904 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Naira Slides Further As Demand Outweigh Supply - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Slides Further As Demand Outweigh Supply (17921 Views)

Naira Slides To 405/$ Amid Tight Dollar Supply / Naira Appreciates As Demand For Dollar Gets Low / Banks In Competitive Forex Trading As Demand For School Fees, Others Shrink (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Slides Further As Demand Outweigh Supply by uzolexis(f): 10:35am On Sep 28, 2016
harrybarn:
Many people talking, few people praying.
Everybody seing the faults of the government and the other person, Nobody taking responsibility @all levels
Why must things continue when God is not even mentioned in the equation. We've been trusting on one government to another successive one only to receive more painful disappointments each time. People are still planning on who next to enthrust the nation to next year believing things might get better just as they had thought before now. WHAT HATH BEWITCHED US; how long will it take us to realise what truly is our problem?
Who's praying? How many seek God?

Please stop talking rubbish here, that is our problem , pray pray pray and no action, You want God to come down from heaven abi, why do you think he gave us a brain to think and act. The most religious countries are the poorest and the least religious countries are the most developed.

1 Like

Re: Naira Slides Further As Demand Outweigh Supply by pretty16(f): 10:47am On Sep 28, 2016
I will not be surprised if they say naira is 1000 to a dollar. Na only God go help us.
Re: Naira Slides Further As Demand Outweigh Supply by onatisi(m): 10:56am On Sep 28, 2016
queencalipso:
Please has anyone seen onatis? Am a strong fan of his, I haven't seen his comment for days.

Please come and tell us what will happen to naira next. It's almost half a thousand naira now. grin angry angry

God help my country

Re: Naira Slides Further As Demand Outweigh Supply by proeast(m): 11:32am On Sep 28, 2016
At this point, Saving money in banks through fixed deposits, savings account, Treasury Bills, Fgn Bonds or any form of giving out loans now is the worst thing any Nigerian can do!! For me its either I stock up on goods, fixed assets or MMM. This is a combo of hyper and galloping inflation, Nigeria is speeding at 200km per hour on the highway to Zimbabwe!! Nigeria had failed politically & structurally but the moment we fail economically, we are doomed!!! I forsee crises of unprecedented proportions, a country of 180 million hungry and idle people is nothing but a ticking time bomb!!!
Re: Naira Slides Further As Demand Outweigh Supply by erico2k2(m): 12:01pm On Sep 28, 2016
lookmangiw:
I believe there is more to this astronomical rise in the exchange rate than the forces of demand and supply. The government have made us to believe that they have ban majorly the commodities that have mounting pressure on forex. So where is the demand coming from......what are these folks seeking for dollars actually using it for? these are questions begging for answer
You are not far from the truth you know.
Re: Naira Slides Further As Demand Outweigh Supply by aleshsenior2000(m): 12:28pm On Sep 28, 2016
[quote author=onatisi post=49739329][/quote] I heard in the news this morning that Former. President Olusegun said the best way out of recession is to borrow money from abroad. Now, Prophet Onatisi. Do you think borrowing will solve the problem? Or the way out of recession is to borrow?
Re: Naira Slides Further As Demand Outweigh Supply by erico2k2(m): 12:51pm On Sep 28, 2016
soletar:
It's incredible when I see some "Nigerians" celebrating the fall of Naira... No Westerner would ever celebrate the depreciation of their own currency e ven if the President isn't from the party they support.

I am amongst the lucky few who earn in dollars and my income has tripled almost quadrupled in the last few months. But I can not be joyous over the devastation of my national currency. WE WOULD ALL SUFFER for it.
'
I am a big fan of Buhari and I feel he means well but exempting Kyari, Buratai from prosecution doesnt speak well of his anti-corruption stance

Well people back home should put thier thinking cap on and start earning g forex view export.even if it's chewing stick.
Re: Naira Slides Further As Demand Outweigh Supply by harrybarn: 3:52pm On Sep 28, 2016
uzolexis:

Please stop talking rubbish here, that is our problem , pray pray pray and no action, You want God to come down from heaven abi, why do you think he gave us a brain to think and act. The most religious countries are the poorest and the least religious countries are the most developed.
Sir, how much help has your much THINKING offered and your intellectual actions and that of all our leaders done in bringing the much expected change. Which of you by taking thought can add ONE CUBIT unto his stature (Matt 6:27).
I don't know about your spiritual stand but the problem of people like you is that even though you know God that His counsel is the best yet you betray that by your so called 'ACTIONS'. God is not going to come down from heaven to do this, yes you are right; infact He have never done that. He has always needed someone to stand up for a people in the gap. He needed Moses but until Israel cried out of their pains to God, Moses did not manifest.
Re: Naira Slides Further As Demand Outweigh Supply by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 28, 2016
banttieman:

I hear you. So CBN/SEC paid Wikipedia to spool the history of a Russian criminal right?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MMM_(Ponzi_scheme_company)

I will leave you to enjoy while it lasts. But be sure to know I will come back to laugh at you for turning deaf ears.

Thanks for your time.
I believe you will join mmm soon, just watch out
Re: Naira Slides Further As Demand Outweigh Supply by uzolexis(f): 5:11pm On Sep 28, 2016
harrybarn:

Sir, how much help has your much THINKING offered and your intellectual actions and that of all our leaders done in bringing the much expected change. Which of you by taking thought can add ONE CUBIT unto his stature (Matt 6:27).
I don't know about your spiritual stand but the problem of people like you is that even though you know God that His counsel is the best yet you betray that by your so called 'ACTIONS'. God is not going to come down from heaven to do this, yes you are right; infact He have never done that. He has always needed someone to stand up for a people in the gap. He needed Moses but until Israel cried out of their pains to God, Moses did not manifest.

And I am telling you prayer is not the solution to our problem, we pray much more than developed nations but they are light years better than us cos they hold their leaders accountable, they speak out against in justice, they are not blinded by tribal and religious sentiments.
Re: Naira Slides Further As Demand Outweigh Supply by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 28, 2016
intbizoil:
I believe you will join mmm soon, just watch out

In your widest dreams. Even if the profit is 1000% I won't.
Re: Naira Slides Further As Demand Outweigh Supply by olabode5: 3:50pm On Sep 29, 2016
If you don't understand something take time to study if you must criticise. Don't just condemn something with bias and not with facts.

MMM is not the regular multi-level marketing scheme where if you join and don't refer 3 or 5 people (as applies) your money gets stuck.

MMM does not have a pool where people deposit to and from where profits are paid to members. That is a system you can call a ponzi scheme that will eventually crash and the fund managers will disapper with the funds collected.

MMM does not mandate you to refer other people before you receive your fund with 30% profit.

MMM is a community of people helping EACH OTHER to grow their funds.

The people you Provide help to and that Give help to you in MMM are not even known to you. The MMM is automated. The system pairs Help providers with Help Receivers and the fund is tranferred directly to personal bank accounts of the participants.

MMM cannot crash as long as the Community of Help Givers and Help Receivers exists. Any bank in Nigeria will crash in 30 minutes if all depositors come to ask for their money at the same time.

In MMM, there is noting like old or new members. Everybody is a member! So there's nothing like old members are being paid by the money from new members!!!! Let's stop spewing false assumptions based on what we think.

MMM is a system that regulates the community of fund raisers! It is not a scheme! There is no investment from where people are being paid!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Today’s Game: Bankers For Baba Ijebu ​ / Chinese Auto Company Shaanxi To Assemble Trucks In Enugu:buys ANAMMCO / Sujimoto Boss, Ogundele Emerges Vanguard Young Entrepreneur Of The Year 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.