Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Yemi Alade In Brazil For A Show. Pictured With Brazilian Fans (Pics, Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade In Brazil For A Show. Pictured With Brazilian Fans (Pics, Video) (28572 Views)

Yemi Alade In Hot Leather Pants On Stage. (Photos) / Olajumoke Orisaguna Kneels Down To Thank Her Fans (pics,video) / Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Alade In Brazil For A Show. Pictured With Brazilian Fans (Pics, Video) by goldedprince: 10:35am On Sep 28, 2016
She took here ugly ratchet hair to a village in Brazil? Wtf
Hope she gets some brazilian wig

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade In Brazil For A Show. Pictured With Brazilian Fans (Pics, Video) by Posh3(f): 10:38am On Sep 28, 2016
McBrooklyn:
Nice One!!! cool

To every lady reading this, you're very beautiful and you're a blessing and don't let anyone tell you a different thing wink

Can I get a thank you?? cool

Thank you kiss
Re: Yemi Alade In Brazil For A Show. Pictured With Brazilian Fans (Pics, Video) by HERSLEY(f): 11:07am On Sep 28, 2016
McBrooklyn:
Nice One!!! cool

To every lady reading this, you're very beautiful and you're a blessing and don't let anyone tell you a different thing wink

Can I get a thank you?? cool
no thank u tongue
Re: Yemi Alade In Brazil For A Show. Pictured With Brazilian Fans (Pics, Video) by justmenoni: 11:12am On Sep 28, 2016
Black Leg, white face and body grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade In Brazil For A Show. Pictured With Brazilian Fans (Pics, Video) by Wizaugpet(m): 11:18am On Sep 28, 2016
decatalyst:
The way the Brazilian houses are constructed ehn, only naija ghetto comes second grin

No fresh air at all
kikikikikikikiki, chei! Dis guy sef, u 4nny die.
Re: Yemi Alade In Brazil For A Show. Pictured With Brazilian Fans (Pics, Video) by ikakahu(m): 11:22am On Sep 28, 2016
When they come here,you take them to eko hotel,5 star hotel but see where they took you to,on roof top of an uncompleted building........haba kileleyi
Re: Yemi Alade In Brazil For A Show. Pictured With Brazilian Fans (Pics, Video) by Rockyrascal(m): 11:29am On Sep 28, 2016
:DThose settlements looks like containers on a ship.
Re: Yemi Alade In Brazil For A Show. Pictured With Brazilian Fans (Pics, Video) by goaldynboy: 11:31am On Sep 28, 2016
I was just looking at how these people wire their houses. It's as if when you pack in, you connect your electricity from anywhere/anyone/anyhow. So haphazard!!! grin
Re: Yemi Alade In Brazil For A Show. Pictured With Brazilian Fans (Pics, Video) by Rockyrascal(m): 11:53am On Sep 28, 2016
Rockyrascal:
Those settlements looks like containers on a ship.
cheesy
Re: Yemi Alade In Brazil For A Show. Pictured With Brazilian Fans (Pics, Video) by Laido: 12:04pm On Sep 28, 2016
decatalyst:
The way the Brazilian houses are constructed ehn, only naija ghetto comes second grin

No fresh air at all

Naso all those South Americans be. Brazil. Columbia, Mexico and so on.. Getto everywia full of Gangstars

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade In Brazil For A Show. Pictured With Brazilian Fans (Pics, Video) by McBrooklyn(m): 12:05pm On Sep 28, 2016
HERSLEY:
no thank u tongue

Mtcheeeeew!!! I don't even need your own thank you tongue

You wey dey fĂșck up undecided
Re: Yemi Alade In Brazil For A Show. Pictured With Brazilian Fans (Pics, Video) by McBrooklyn(m): 12:07pm On Sep 28, 2016
Posh3:

Thank you kiss
You're welcome ma'am kiss
Re: Yemi Alade In Brazil For A Show. Pictured With Brazilian Fans (Pics, Video) by kabaka1: 12:08pm On Sep 28, 2016
decatalyst:

No fresh air at all

that is actually the Brazilian ghetto area know as the favella
Re: Yemi Alade In Brazil For A Show. Pictured With Brazilian Fans (Pics, Video) by HERSLEY(f): 12:15pm On Sep 28, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Mtcheeeeew!!! I don't even need your own thank you tongue

You wey dey fĂșck up undecided
me? How? or u? angry
Re: Yemi Alade In Brazil For A Show. Pictured With Brazilian Fans (Pics, Video) by McBrooklyn(m): 12:21pm On Sep 28, 2016
HERSLEY:
me? How? or u? angry

Mtcheeeew!!! You're the one!! undecided

The devil is not the only one that lies and doesn't stick to his promises after all cheesy tongue
Re: Yemi Alade In Brazil For A Show. Pictured With Brazilian Fans (Pics, Video) by wink2015(m): 12:47pm On Sep 28, 2016
Sister Yemi, when you come back to Nigeria you are to teach me some of those little Brazilian portuguese you learnt while there.

I learnt that portuguese language is fun. They have stuff like Bon dia, Obrigado! etc

Re: Yemi Alade In Brazil For A Show. Pictured With Brazilian Fans (Pics, Video) by autonomous22: 12:52pm On Sep 28, 2016
I pray make d real owner of dat her hair no see her....

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade In Brazil For A Show. Pictured With Brazilian Fans (Pics, Video) by annie74(f): 1:37pm On Sep 28, 2016

No fresh air at all

On the contrary,most of these houses are VERY clean and conducive and there is uninterrupted power supply even in such areas.

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade In Brazil For A Show. Pictured With Brazilian Fans (Pics, Video) by HERSLEY(f): 1:43pm On Sep 28, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Mtcheeeew!!! You're the one!! undecided

The devil is not the only one that lies and doesn't stick to his promises after all cheesy tongue
U chickened out. U got scared and questioned my realness..... Then I called it off. angry
Re: Yemi Alade In Brazil For A Show. Pictured With Brazilian Fans (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 28, 2016
Which kind structures dem build for Brazil self?

Besides, I think it's high time she learn how to get Brazilian diick
Re: Yemi Alade In Brazil For A Show. Pictured With Brazilian Fans (Pics, Video) by McBrooklyn(m): 2:52pm On Sep 28, 2016
HERSLEY:
U chickened out. U got scared and questioned my realness..... Then I called it off. angry

Lol, I chickened out and got scared because you might kidnap me, shey?? cheesy cheesy

Lol, and I questioned your realness like you were actually serious when you make those promises, shey?? cheesy cheesy
Re: Yemi Alade In Brazil For A Show. Pictured With Brazilian Fans (Pics, Video) by astarotte: 4:07pm On Sep 28, 2016
Opistorincos:
Is it just me or is her feet darker than her face?

She is obviously wearing a stockings duh.
Re: Yemi Alade In Brazil For A Show. Pictured With Brazilian Fans (Pics, Video) by astarotte: 4:09pm On Sep 28, 2016
annie74:

No fresh air at all

On the contrary,most of these houses are VERY clean and conducive and there is uninterrupted power supply even in such areas.

Yeah ignorant Nigerians comparing Nigeria ghetto to that of some more developed countries lolz
Re: Yemi Alade In Brazil For A Show. Pictured With Brazilian Fans (Pics, Video) by Edum13656: 4:34pm On Sep 28, 2016
tribal bigots are confused because she is both Igbo and Yoruba, if not...
Re: Yemi Alade In Brazil For A Show. Pictured With Brazilian Fans (Pics, Video) by Damfostopper(m): 5:04pm On Sep 28, 2016
Brazil is the real definition of Ghetto
Re: Yemi Alade In Brazil For A Show. Pictured With Brazilian Fans (Pics, Video) by HERSLEY(f): 7:52pm On Sep 28, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, I chickened out and got scared because you might kidnap me, shey?? cheesy cheesy

Lol, and I questioned your realness like you were actually serious when you make those promises, shey?? cheesy cheesy
U knw I meant it angry
Re: Yemi Alade In Brazil For A Show. Pictured With Brazilian Fans (Pics, Video) by McBrooklyn(m): 8:27pm On Sep 28, 2016
HERSLEY:
U knw I meant it angry

No, you yourself knew you didn't mean so you can't be expecting me to think otherwise tongue
Re: Yemi Alade In Brazil For A Show. Pictured With Brazilian Fans (Pics, Video) by HERSLEY(f): 9:01pm On Sep 28, 2016
McBrooklyn:

No, you yourself knew you didn't mean so you can't be expecting me to think otherwise tongue
Hmmm OK o
Re: Yemi Alade In Brazil For A Show. Pictured With Brazilian Fans (Pics, Video) by saintkeppy(m): 11:48pm On Sep 28, 2016
grin looks like Duke Town popularly known as Bayside in Calabar

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oge Okoye Reunites With Her Kids As They Embark On Summer Holiday / Rukky Sanda Flaunts Her Flat Belly / "Live Within Your Means" - Ifu Ennada Slams Fan Who Begged Her For Assistance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.