Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

In Search Of Parallel Market Currency Converter - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / In Search Of Parallel Market Currency Converter (355 Views)

Naira Gains, Dollar Crashes At Parallel Market / Bureau De Change Operators React To Elimination Of Parallel Market / Naira Strengthens Further Against Dollar On Parallel Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Search Of Parallel Market Currency Converter by Eddodoh(m): 8:04am On Sep 28, 2016
I need a currency converter to different currencies that provides parallel market rates.

I have tried using Coinmill. Though it can convert to different currencies but it gives official rate while AbokiFx.com does not convert as it only provide rates across banks.

I came across another one called Wetinberen it does conversion to parallel market rates but only give information on USD, EUR and one other currency.

Google search isn't helping with my search.

If you know of any that converts to different currencies giving parallel market rates, please share.
Re: In Search Of Parallel Market Currency Converter by Zdoh(m): 8:30am On Sep 28, 2016
Abokifx is the only helping hand...just use your innitiative to follow their update.
Re: In Search Of Parallel Market Currency Converter by Eddodoh(m): 9:03am On Sep 28, 2016
Zdoh:
Abokifx is the only helping hand...just use your innitiative to follow their update.
Ok. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

I Need 600k Loan,property For Collateral / Building And Constructing / Who Is Ready To Change His Or Her Financial Status With Just N7,400.00

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.