Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,075 members, 7,811,014 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

E-money Buys The 2017 Lexus Lx 570 Fully Armored Car (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money Buys The 2017 Lexus Lx 570 Fully Armored Car (photos) (66050 Views)

Arnold Schwarzenegger Crushes Limousine With A 50-ton Armored Tank(Photos) / E-money Buys His Wife A Range Rover Super Sport (Photos) / E-money Buys The 2017 Lexus LX 570 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-money Buys The 2017 Lexus Lx 570 Fully Armored Car (photos) by Davash222(m): 10:34am On Sep 28, 2016
bettercreature:
You are just an idioot! E- money can never have multiply by 10 of my money at the moment
I can afford this car if i wish to buy it

Oga, too much talk-talk na lie-lie.

1 Like

Re: E-money Buys The 2017 Lexus Lx 570 Fully Armored Car (photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:35am On Sep 28, 2016
bettercreature:
You are just an idioot! E- money can never have multiply by 10 of my money at the moment
sir r u serious? Help d poor if so
Re: E-money Buys The 2017 Lexus Lx 570 Fully Armored Car (photos) by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 28, 2016
I laugh in Chinese
someone that can afford dis car don't come to nairaland to argue n call names, lol

1 Like

Re: E-money Buys The 2017 Lexus Lx 570 Fully Armored Car (photos) by bettercreature(m): 10:39am On Sep 28, 2016
WowSweetGuy:
You have won yourself 20.000 naira Send me your bank account. Most nairalander are idiots

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money Buys The 2017 Lexus Lx 570 Fully Armored Car (photos) by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 28, 2016
I laugh in Chinese
someone that can afford dis car don't come to nairaland to argue n call names, lol
Re: E-money Buys The 2017 Lexus Lx 570 Fully Armored Car (photos) by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 28, 2016
Amelian:
Lord! I tap into E-money's wealth.. Bless me oh Lord to this level and even above his level through your ways only amen and amen.. This man is so blessed with wealth smiley

the only thing that can make you happy in life is contentment and not loads of cash...too much wealth can even make you vulnerable to many social vices which can also lead to untimely death

state of your mind is what guarantees happiness as against wealth
Re: E-money Buys The 2017 Lexus Lx 570 Fully Armored Car (photos) by notoriousbabe: 10:40am On Sep 28, 2016
Amelian:
Lord! I tap into E-money's wealth.. Bless me oh Lord to this level and even above his level through your ways only amen and amen.. This man is so blessed with wealth smiley
if the guy toast you,you go gree?
Re: E-money Buys The 2017 Lexus Lx 570 Fully Armored Car (photos) by Solidkay(m): 10:40am On Sep 28, 2016
rummeh:
E-money... Baba oh
And I dy plan to buy new slippers cheesy
Its a matter of time and chance my guy, if u no suffer ur story no go sweet.
Re: E-money Buys The 2017 Lexus Lx 570 Fully Armored Car (photos) by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 28, 2016
LaEvilIMiss:
Please posters.. you all seem to be familiar with the business E-Money is in to. please explain so i too can go into the business
....... internet-ly manufactured Email money business !!! grin grin grin
Re: E-money Buys The 2017 Lexus Lx 570 Fully Armored Car (photos) by rummeh: 10:44am On Sep 28, 2016
Solidkay:

Normal life

1 Like

Re: E-money Buys The 2017 Lexus Lx 570 Fully Armored Car (photos) by rummeh: 10:44am On Sep 28, 2016
Solidkay:

Normal life

1 Like

Re: E-money Buys The 2017 Lexus Lx 570 Fully Armored Car (photos) by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 28, 2016
freshdude99:
Can it fly?
..................No ! But it can Attract unlimited number of Hot- girls ! grin grin grin
Re: E-money Buys The 2017 Lexus Lx 570 Fully Armored Car (photos) by hadaydhollarpo(m): 10:45am On Sep 28, 2016
Amelian:
the foolish is so quick to ask for d same blessing of the rich. Irrespective of how, where and what means they got there wealth. The blessing of the Lord maketh man rich and add no sorrow, this is my prayer oh Lord.

1 Like

Re: E-money Buys The 2017 Lexus Lx 570 Fully Armored Car (photos) by bettercreature(m): 10:46am On Sep 28, 2016
WowSweetGuy:
I've replied your e-mail

1 Like

Re: E-money Buys The 2017 Lexus Lx 570 Fully Armored Car (photos) by CHYMZZY(m): 10:48am On Sep 28, 2016
E-money baba o!
How this guy money de take come, me can't Explain.
2017 Model Lexus?
Baba God pick my Call Abeg!
Re: E-money Buys The 2017 Lexus Lx 570 Fully Armored Car (photos) by CHYMZZY(m): 10:50am On Sep 28, 2016
hadaydhollarpo:

the foolish is so quick to ask for d same blessing of the rich. Irrespective of how, where and what means they got there wealth. The blessing of the Lord maketh man rich and add no sorrow, this is my prayer oh Lord.
Money na Money.
Abi wealth na wealth
what's ya' stress?
Re: E-money Buys The 2017 Lexus Lx 570 Fully Armored Car (photos) by Seanherck: 10:51am On Sep 28, 2016
Buh Kcee posted this dsame jeep some time arnd 2months ago as the owner. are this ritualist kidding Us ni?

1 Like

Re: E-money Buys The 2017 Lexus Lx 570 Fully Armored Car (photos) by Dishynit: 10:51am On Sep 28, 2016
juanita.s.andrew@gmail.com
Re: E-money Buys The 2017 Lexus Lx 570 Fully Armored Car (photos) by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 28, 2016
Stop advertising your high level of ignorance in public. The fact that you cannot afford the car does not mean every other member of nairaland cant. Get your facts right before concluding.
zeribe4real:

I laugh in Chinese

1 Like

Re: E-money Buys The 2017 Lexus Lx 570 Fully Armored Car (photos) by banio: 10:54am On Sep 28, 2016
It's like this guy is into MMM, crytocurrencies and others. May God bless his huzzle
Re: E-money Buys The 2017 Lexus Lx 570 Fully Armored Car (photos) by hylyne(m): 10:55am On Sep 28, 2016
Amelian:

"Through your ways only" the most sensible part of the pray
Re: E-money Buys The 2017 Lexus Lx 570 Fully Armored Car (photos) by livinbygrace: 10:56am On Sep 28, 2016
Taryur3:
I tapped into this his blessings too. Hoping to ride the latest car someday just like Dis guy.

You dey tap into his wealth.sey u know the source or u fit carry white ?Anyway money is Money
Re: E-money Buys The 2017 Lexus Lx 570 Fully Armored Car (photos) by bethelmendels(m): 10:57am On Sep 28, 2016
I AM SADDENED HOW WE PROMOTE AND CELEBRATE VANITY AND SELF-CENTRED- NESS. GOOD CAUSES AND CHARITABLE EVENTS DONT MAKE IT TO THE FRONT PAGE ON NAIRALAND. THIS MAN THAT IS DISPLAYING AFFLUENCE OF GREED IS MISERABLY POOR.
Re: E-money Buys The 2017 Lexus Lx 570 Fully Armored Car (photos) by brightology3: 10:58am On Sep 28, 2016
freshdude99:
Can it fly?
yes, it can even disappear
Re: E-money Buys The 2017 Lexus Lx 570 Fully Armored Car (photos) by lilmax(m): 10:59am On Sep 28, 2016
bettercreature:
let me save this gringrin
Re: E-money Buys The 2017 Lexus Lx 570 Fully Armored Car (photos) by masseratti: 11:00am On Sep 28, 2016
sarzwizard:

E-Money is described as
“a billionaire,whose business stretches from real
estate, oIl and gas and to music industry.
can you name the companies please apart from the record label? thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-money Buys The 2017 Lexus Lx 570 Fully Armored Car (photos) by Fingerprinter(m): 11:00am On Sep 28, 2016
bettercreature:
Ma nigga grin grin grin
Re: E-money Buys The 2017 Lexus Lx 570 Fully Armored Car (photos) by gidjah(m): 11:03am On Sep 28, 2016
Oganla himself, no be here o, too much money sha!
Re: E-money Buys The 2017 Lexus Lx 570 Fully Armored Car (photos) by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 28, 2016
Nikkyparadise:
##Nonsense..........

are you seeing what I saw... materialistic society and all the posters here wish to be E money, they're not even talking of being at average atleast

contentment is key to happiness
Re: E-money Buys The 2017 Lexus Lx 570 Fully Armored Car (photos) by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:05am On Sep 28, 2016
Amelian:
my dear my prayer for s that God should make ur star shine,that original favour God designed for u to be made manifest
don't forget that behind every glory there is a story,E-money had it rough at the beginning
Re: E-money Buys The 2017 Lexus Lx 570 Fully Armored Car (photos) by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 28, 2016
Thats good news man
Re: E-money Buys The 2017 Lexus Lx 570 Fully Armored Car (photos) by sammysunny88: 11:11am On Sep 28, 2016
Amelian:
E-money is not a salary earner but a businessman to the call and he is not just a dreamer but a dream acheiver and he is a risk taker. He is a man that try anything and everything. He try over and over again before he became an acheiver. You may not have the kind of money he has to start your own business but you can start little and from somewhere and you too can get to somewhere. Today in Nigeria, the only business one can start with little or no capital that will fetch millions of naira in no time is networking business. If you join a right and profitable network marketing company, within a year or two, your financial status will change positively. Let stop enslaving ourselves all in the name of salary job and if you are a salary earner already, try and start doing something else as a supplement. Business that will not disturb your salary job or your other work. Because salary is just a medicine to manage povert not to cure poverty. If a man must be successful, he must do something extraordinary from what he is currently doing and from what other people are doing and do something that other think it won't work.
If you have ever been into any networking business and it doesn't work, whay don't you try another one? It doesn't matter how many you have try that fail. Common sense always tells us that we should find what works and work on that because the world only recognise and celebrate you for the one that works not for the 100 you have tried that don't work.
And if you have never try any networking business before, why don't watch out for the one that work and give it it a try? Network marketing create millionaire more than any industry. If you are interested in this business and you want to change your financial status, quote me and drop any of your contact either whatsapp or email and I will introduce you to a business that works and less than 5 five year that the company came to Nigeria, it has created many millionaire that we cannot count again and ready to creat more. This a business that even if the whole Nigeria join today, they are cpapble of paying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yoruba Actor Otolo Is Dead / Ayoola Kikelomo: "I Am Proud To Be A Virgin" (Photo) / See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.