Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,996 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

E-money Buys The 2017 Lexus Lx 570 Fully Armored Car (photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money Buys The 2017 Lexus Lx 570 Fully Armored Car (photos) (66049 Views)

Arnold Schwarzenegger Crushes Limousine With A 50-ton Armored Tank(Photos) / E-money Buys His Wife A Range Rover Super Sport (Photos) / E-money Buys The 2017 Lexus LX 570 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-money Buys The 2017 Lexus Lx 570 Fully Armored Car (photos) by Kennedymac(m): 11:12am On Sep 28, 2016
bettercreature:
You have won yourself 20.000 naira Send me your bank account. Most nairalander are idiots
pls sir help me out with any amount it can go a long way sir

pls sir abeg
pls sir abeg

1 Like

Re: E-money Buys The 2017 Lexus Lx 570 Fully Armored Car (photos) by Airforce1(m): 11:12am On Sep 28, 2016
the comments I'm reading here tho grin grin
Re: E-money Buys The 2017 Lexus Lx 570 Fully Armored Car (photos) by Dottore: 11:13am On Sep 28, 2016
bettercreature:
You are just an idioot! E- money can never have multiply by 10 of my money at the moment
I can afford this car if i wish to buy it
It's only real idiots that turn everything to insult. By the way are you sure you can afford a Keke. Mouthy people everywhere boasting like a nursery chap.
Re: E-money Buys The 2017 Lexus Lx 570 Fully Armored Car (photos) by HERSLEY(f): 11:16am On Sep 28, 2016
SweetJoystick:
Congratulations to him
lol at ur moniker... Sweet lipsrsealed hmmmmm
Re: E-money Buys The 2017 Lexus Lx 570 Fully Armored Car (photos) by tunary(m): 11:18am On Sep 28, 2016
How does he make his money nau
Re: E-money Buys The 2017 Lexus Lx 570 Fully Armored Car (photos) by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 28, 2016
Keneking:
Igbos are doing very well grin

- I just hope its not part of $15mil
Must u bring tribe in2 everything? work on ur inferiority complex man!
Re: E-money Buys The 2017 Lexus Lx 570 Fully Armored Car (photos) by HardMirror(m): 11:20am On Sep 28, 2016
Amelian:
Lord! I tap into E-money's wealth.. Bless me oh Lord to this level and even above his level through your ways only amen and amen.. This man is so blessed with wealth smiley
Hmmm... Truth is e money has money, but he is a local champion (not saying I am better than him). But among real rich people, e money is a broke ass. Next time pray and work to be yourself. J.K Rowling was a broke ass woman 1994, today she is a billionaire by just writing a story, Harry Potter.
Do you know what it means to own $2billion? From just writing a story?

You can do better than e money don't be fooled and carried away.

2 Likes

Re: E-money Buys The 2017 Lexus Lx 570 Fully Armored Car (photos) by Hedonistically: 11:20am On Sep 28, 2016
This guy dey discount instruments o. I'm sure. Heavy MT series. It is well.
Re: E-money Buys The 2017 Lexus Lx 570 Fully Armored Car (photos) by Engineermbugame(m): 11:20am On Sep 28, 2016
Amelian:
Lord! I tap into E-money's wealth.. Bless me oh Lord to this level and even above his level through your ways only amen and amen.. This man is so blessed with wealth smiley
longest time dear
Re: E-money Buys The 2017 Lexus Lx 570 Fully Armored Car (photos) by AsapKen(m): 11:21am On Sep 28, 2016
sammysunny88:
E-money is not a salary earner but a businessman to the call and he is not just a dreamer but a dream acheiver and he is a risk taker. He is a man that try anything and everything. He try over and over again before he became an acheiver. You may not have the kind of money he has to start your own business but you can start little and from somewhere and you too can get to somewhere. Today in Nigeria, the only business one can start with little or no capital that will fetch millions of naira in no time is networking business. If you join a right and profitable network marketing company, within a year or two, your financial status will change positively. Let stop enslaving ourselves all in the name of salary job and if you are a salary earner already, try and start doing something else as a supplement. Business that will not disturb your salary job or your other work. Because salary is just a medicine to manage povert not to cure poverty. If a man must be successful, he must do something extraordinary from what he is currently doing and from what other people are doing and do something that other think it won't work.
If you have ever been into any networking business and it doesn't work, whay don't you try another one? It doesn't matter how many you have try that fail. Common sense always tells us that we should find what works and work on that because the world only recognise and celebrate you for the one that works not for the 100 you have tried that don't work.
And if you have never try any networking business before, why don't watch out for the one that work and give it it a try? Network marketing create millionaire more than any industry. If you are interested in this business and you want to change your financial status, quote me and drop any of your contact either whatsapp or email and I will introduce you to a business that works and less than 5 five year that the company came to Nigeria, it has created many millionaire that we cannot count again and ready to creat more. This a business that even if the whole Nigeria join today, they are cpapble of paying.

09024862028 contact me on whatsapp
Re: E-money Buys The 2017 Lexus Lx 570 Fully Armored Car (photos) by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 28, 2016
bettercreature:
You have won yourself 20.000 naira Send me your bank account. Most nairalander are idiots
shocked wowsweetguy come testify of your blessings abeg

1 Like

Re: E-money Buys The 2017 Lexus Lx 570 Fully Armored Car (photos) by tosinatoyebi(m): 11:22am On Sep 28, 2016
Hmmmmm observing
Re: E-money Buys The 2017 Lexus Lx 570 Fully Armored Car (photos) by donvicky2007: 11:24am On Sep 28, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
marry me and wealth will flow to us like never before grin

And what if the money doesn't come, your guess is as good as mine.
Re: E-money Buys The 2017 Lexus Lx 570 Fully Armored Car (photos) by Iammelvin(m): 11:27am On Sep 28, 2016
sammysunny88:
E-money is not a salary earner but a businessman to the call and he is not just a dreamer but a dream acheiver and he is a risk taker. He is a man that try anything and everything. He try over and over again before he became an acheiver. You may not have the kind of money he has to start your own business but you can start little and from somewhere and you too can get to somewhere. Today in Nigeria, the only business one can start with little or no capital that will fetch millions of naira in no time is networking business. If you join a right and profitable network marketing company, within a year or two, your financial status will change positively. Let stop enslaving ourselves all in the name of salary job and if you are a salary earner already, try and start doing something else as a supplement. Business that will not disturb your salary job or your other work. Because salary is just a medicine to manage povert not to cure poverty. If a man must be successful, he must do something extraordinary from what he is currently doing and from what other people are doing and do something that other think it won't work.
If you have ever been into any networking business and it doesn't work, whay don't you try another one? It doesn't matter how many you have try that fail. Common sense always tells us that we should find what works and work on that because the world only recognise and celebrate you for the one that works not for the 100 you have tried that don't work.
And if you have never try any networking business before, why don't watch out for the one that work and give it it a try? Network marketing create millionaire more than any industry. If you are interested in this business and you want to change your financial status, quote me and drop any of your contact either whatsapp or email and I will introduce you to a business that works and less than 5 five year that the company came to Nigeria, it has created many millionaire that we cannot count again and ready to creat more. This a business that even if the whole Nigeria join today, they are cpapble of paying.
08064561289 contact me on whatsapp
Re: E-money Buys The 2017 Lexus Lx 570 Fully Armored Car (photos) by speedyconnect3: 11:31am On Sep 28, 2016
k
Re: E-money Buys The 2017 Lexus Lx 570 Fully Armored Car (photos) by Aarenasbaba(m): 11:31am On Sep 28, 2016
freshdude99:
Can it fly?
It can swim
Re: E-money Buys The 2017 Lexus Lx 570 Fully Armored Car (photos) by temmytanny(m): 11:32am On Sep 28, 2016
based on the pictures posted and the price,it doesnt look armored. $90k is the average price of a normal lexus SUV

1 Like

Re: E-money Buys The 2017 Lexus Lx 570 Fully Armored Car (photos) by babasolo(m): 11:36am On Sep 28, 2016
rummeh:
E-money... Baba oh
And I dy plan to buy new slippers cheesy
Lolzz Na Even 2014 Slippers Ooooo.
Re: E-money Buys The 2017 Lexus Lx 570 Fully Armored Car (photos) by CAPSLOCKED: 11:36am On Sep 28, 2016
Amelian:

YOU'RE A WEAKLING, A LAZY GOOD FOR NOTHING RELIGIOUS ZOMBIE, A WASTE OF SPACE & OXYGEN ON EARTH AND YOU'RE PROBABLY GONNA DIE POOR.
Re: E-money Buys The 2017 Lexus Lx 570 Fully Armored Car (photos) by ehix89(m): 11:36am On Sep 28, 2016
bettercreature:
baba for the boys...arrange ur nigga small thing na
Re: E-money Buys The 2017 Lexus Lx 570 Fully Armored Car (photos) by Sanchase: 11:37am On Sep 28, 2016
Wait wait wait, he bought this car in mint condition Chai chai.

And its armoured, customised?

And he can still afford his Children's school fees?

Hahaha he has defeated the temptation of money rituals.

1 Like

Re: E-money Buys The 2017 Lexus Lx 570 Fully Armored Car (photos) by CAPSLOCKED: 11:38am On Sep 28, 2016
HardMirror:

Hmmm... Truth is e money has money, but he is a local champion (not saying I am better than him). But among real rich people, e money is a broke ass. Next time pray and work to be yourself. J.K Rowling was a broke ass woman 1994, today she is a billionaire by just writing a story, Harry Potter.
Do you know what it means to own $2billion? From just writing a story?

You can do better than e money don't be fooled and carried away.
Re: E-money Buys The 2017 Lexus Lx 570 Fully Armored Car (photos) by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 28, 2016
zionic:
E- MONEY abi?....What comes to my mind is" Evil- Money" cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

he rents offshore vessels and equipments to drilling companies fool
Re: E-money Buys The 2017 Lexus Lx 570 Fully Armored Car (photos) by Call07034780891: 11:41am On Sep 28, 2016
Anambra boiz..that's how they roll cool
Re: E-money Buys The 2017 Lexus Lx 570 Fully Armored Car (photos) by Hedonistically: 11:42am On Sep 28, 2016
Uchihaitaci:

he rents offshore vessels and equipments to drilling companies fool
Na so.
Re: E-money Buys The 2017 Lexus Lx 570 Fully Armored Car (photos) by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 28, 2016
masseratti:
can you name the companies please apart from the record label? thanks.

you dey mind them?

Nigerians and get rich quick syndrome
Re: E-money Buys The 2017 Lexus Lx 570 Fully Armored Car (photos) by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 28, 2016
bettercreature:
You are just an idioot! E- money can never have multiply by 10 of my money at the moment
I can afford this car if i wish to buy it

Signs of Poverty & HUNGER
1. Chronic delusions
2. Frustration
3. Temper tantrums
4. Reality distortion
Re: E-money Buys The 2017 Lexus Lx 570 Fully Armored Car (photos) by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 28, 2016
Dottore:

Poor man's consolation. How ever he got it. Get your own in your won "honest" way and be celebrated stop being jealous. Be happy for others' success so that you will attract success

Abi? Some people don't want to be that successful.. Any successful person is either doing evil things to achieve wealth.. It's so bad some people feel God can't bless anyone immensely.. And thats where they are so wrong..
Even with the small change I have.. Do u know peeps on my street feels am into something shady or so because of my looks and the jallopy I drive.. Lol.. When I heard what some poverty stricken people were saying about me? Through my landlord, I just shook my head in wonder and I told my landlord, leave them.. They can think whatever they like.. Let them wallow in their poverty. I don't give a hoot.. Have not even started sef, they are talking.. If I get to the level God destined for me, what will they say next...they will collapse! Smhhh.

My dear that's most Nigerians mentality :One should not be so successful angry
Re: E-money Buys The 2017 Lexus Lx 570 Fully Armored Car (photos) by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 28, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

YOU'RE A WEAKLING, A LAZY GOOD FOR NOTHING RELIGIOUS ZOMBIE, A WASTE OF SPACE & OXYGEN ON EARTH AND YOU'RE PROBABLY GONNA DIE POOR.

See your life... What a waste of time.. U are only placing curses on yourself not me.. Am blessed already and more is still coming my way.. If u like die of high bp,ontop my matter I don't give a hoot.. Such an slowpoke
Re: E-money Buys The 2017 Lexus Lx 570 Fully Armored Car (photos) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 28, 2016
notoriousbabe:
if the guy toast you,you go gree?

What's this one saying?
Are we talking about toasting or how to achieve great wealth..
I bow for mentality here sha
Re: E-money Buys The 2017 Lexus Lx 570 Fully Armored Car (photos) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 28, 2016
Oyimeoyimemua:
my dear my prayer for s that God should make ur star shine,that original favour God designed for u to be made manifest
don't forget that behind every glory there is a story,E-money had it rough at the beginning

I know dear.. I have a story too.. Mine wasnt all easy peasy at first.. And have paid my dues too.
Re: E-money Buys The 2017 Lexus Lx 570 Fully Armored Car (photos) by obinna58(m): 12:04pm On Sep 28, 2016
that how blood money goes grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yoruba Actor Otolo Is Dead / Ayoola Kikelomo: "I Am Proud To Be A Virgin" (Photo) / See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.