Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,562 members, 7,955,084 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:32 PM

Rape Laws In Islamic Pakistan - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rape Laws In Islamic Pakistan (4005 Views)

Top 10 Strange Laws In African Countries / Ritualists Kill 4 Boys In Islamic School In Niger State, Drain Their Blood(Pics) / 7 Strange Laws In The Nigerian Constitution That Could Land You In Jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rape Laws In Islamic Pakistan by Vaxt(m): 9:51am On Sep 28, 2016
Re: Rape Laws In Islamic Pakistan by hUmaneOne: 2:19pm On Sep 28, 2016
Pakistan has a sordid rape culture.
If nobody witnesses the rape, even though there is forensic evidence, the case is closed.

Backward country,backward Culture and backward religion.

As backward as Nigeria, its better than Pakistan.
Re: Rape Laws In Islamic Pakistan by nextprince: 4:15pm On Sep 28, 2016
hUmaneOne:
Pakistan has a sordid rape culture.
If nobody witnesses the rape, even though there is forensic evidence, the case is closed.

Backward country,backward Culture and backward religion.

As backward as Nigeria, its better than Pakistan.
Igbo with a religion that is nothing but scam has mouth to talk, smh. grin
Re: Rape Laws In Islamic Pakistan by hUmaneOne: 6:08pm On Sep 28, 2016
nextprince:

Igbo with a religion that is nothing but scam has mouth to talk, smh. grin

I pity your intellect.so any body that speaks the truth with fact is Igbo. ??
Relieve yourself of the hate.I'm not Igbo but I respect them.
Re: Rape Laws In Islamic Pakistan by nextprince: 7:07am On Sep 29, 2016
hUmaneOne:

I pity your intellect.so any body that speaks the truth with fact is Igbo. ??
Relieve yourself of the hate.I'm not Igbo but I respect them.
And how is ur respect for the flattiees any of by biz? Which truth and facts have u presented? Or are u trying to say that ur akpu-eating and "hardworking" druggies have been painting the image of this country white? Or how has their rape, human ritual, human trafficking, robbery, national and international prostitution improved the economy of this country? Infact, which fact do u have apart from making comments of hate against the Northerners who have been good ambassadors to the country as compared to ur flat headed masters? Gerrout grin.
Re: Rape Laws In Islamic Pakistan by Vaxt(m): 7:14am On Sep 29, 2016
nextprince:

And how is ur respect for the flattiees any of by biz? Which truth and facts have u presented? Or are u trying to say that ur akpu-eating and "hardworking" druggies have been painting the image of this country white? Or how has their rape, human ritual, human trafficking, robbery, national and international prostitution improved the economy of this country? Infact, which fact do u have apart from making comments of hate against the Northerners who have been good ambassadors to the country as compared to ur flat headed masters? Gerrout grin.
chai look at the boko haram nigeria Army is looking for, stay where u re we re coming.
Re: Rape Laws In Islamic Pakistan by hUmaneOne: 7:17am On Sep 29, 2016
nextprince:

Why are you màsturbatìng over nothing? You are scared of your shadows and have digressed from the topic.

I didn't mention anything about the North.I mentioned Nigeria, not the North.

I respect the igbo's the same way I respect the Yoruba's , Hausa's and everybody, so run along and find someone else to pour your frustrations on, this early morning. I am not this cause of your penury so get the fùck outta my mention

2 Likes

Re: Rape Laws In Islamic Pakistan by nextprince: 7:23am On Sep 29, 2016
Vaxt:
chai look at the boko haram nigeria Army is looking for, stay where u re we re coming.
A flat headed "developer" and ugwu exporter spotted grin.
Re: Rape Laws In Islamic Pakistan by Vaxt(m): 7:28am On Sep 29, 2016
nextprince:

A flat headed "developer" and ugwu exporter spotted grin.
smelly dude I no be ibo, so no de jealous them ok
Re: Rape Laws In Islamic Pakistan by nextprince: 7:32am On Sep 29, 2016
hUmaneOne:

Why are you màsturbatìng over nothing? You are scared of your shadows and have digressed from the topic.

I didn't mention anything about the North.I mentioned Nigeria, not the North.

I respect the igbo's the same way I respect the Yoruba's , Hausa's and everybody, so run along and find someone else to pour your frustrations on, this early morning. I am not this cause of your penury so get the fùck outta my mention
Hehehehe, penury? A tiger doesn't concern itself with proving of any tigritis, okay? Funny how some peeps who find it difficult to eat are fast in hiding behind the cyberspace and describing others as poor grin. Well, no matter how u try, I don't discuss status online. Scared of shadows? Hmmm, when even a goat knows the difference between good and bad? The "hardworking" and ur flat headed ugwu exporting masters should be the ones scared of their "development".
Re: Rape Laws In Islamic Pakistan by nextprince: 7:36am On Sep 29, 2016
Vaxt:
smelly dude I no be ibo, so no de jealous them ok
Flat heads always denying their identities just like the foolish ostrich which buried its head under the branches of a tree and thought its whole body is hidden grin.
Re: Rape Laws In Islamic Pakistan by Vaxt(m): 7:39am On Sep 29, 2016
nextprince:

Flat heads always denying their identities just like the foolish ostrich which buried its head under the branches of a tree and thought its whole body is hidden grin.
I see ur problem, pray urself outta poverty
Re: Rape Laws In Islamic Pakistan by nextprince: 7:44am On Sep 29, 2016
Vaxt:
I see ur problem, pray urself outta poverty
Well, I don't discuss status online cos people like u easily come online pretending to be comfortable grin. The real comfortable guys have no time talking about comfort. Continue grin.
Re: Rape Laws In Islamic Pakistan by Vaxt(m): 7:52am On Sep 29, 2016
nextprince:

Well, I don't discuss status online cos people like u easily come online pretending to be comfortable grin. The real comfortable guys have no time talking about comfort. Continue grin.
ok but pray proud boy
Re: Rape Laws In Islamic Pakistan by nextprince: 9:04am On Sep 29, 2016
Vaxt:
ok but pray proud boy
U need not tell me that. U and ur fellow flat headed ugwu exporters scattered all over and busy "developing" everywhere need it more to escape justice in the form of execution by hanging/firing squad grin.
Re: Rape Laws In Islamic Pakistan by Vaxt(m): 10:25am On Sep 29, 2016
nextprince:

U need not tell me that. U and ur fellow flat headed ugwu exporters scattered all over and busy "developing" everywhere need it more to escape justice in the form of execution by hanging/firing squad grin.
poverty is a disease
Re: Rape Laws In Islamic Pakistan by nextprince: 10:46am On Sep 29, 2016
Vaxt:
poverty is a disease
Hehehehe. Is it the fear of the disease that is pushing u into becoming the "global development agent"? Continue, u will soon come across a cure for worse than for the disease.
Re: Rape Laws In Islamic Pakistan by Vaxt(m): 3:06pm On Sep 29, 2016
nextprince:

Hehehehe. Is it the fear of the disease that is pushing u into becoming the "global development agent"? Continue, u will soon come across a cure for worse than for the disease.
am feeling for u
Re: Rape Laws In Islamic Pakistan by nextprince: 3:12pm On Sep 29, 2016
Vaxt:
am feeling for u
Hehehehehe grin grin grin. It is only flat heads that worship money, others have more important values which they hold sacrosanct. Wealth is not by boasting about possession of it online grin grin grin.
Re: Rape Laws In Islamic Pakistan by Vaxt(m): 3:18pm On Sep 29, 2016
nextprince:

Hehehehehe grin grin grin. It is only flat heads that worship money, others have more important values which they hold sacrosanct. Wealth is not by boasting about possession of it online grin grin grin.
both flat head n smelly goat u guys need education
Re: Rape Laws In Islamic Pakistan by nextprince: 3:53pm On Sep 29, 2016
Vaxt:
both flat head n smelly goat u guys need education
Yeah, exactly my point, and continue to pray so that u can have some, especially the flat head grin grin grin
Re: Rape Laws In Islamic Pakistan by Vaxt(m): 4:04pm On Sep 29, 2016
nextprince:

Yeah, exactly my point, and continue to pray so that u can have some, especially the flat head grin grin grin
ok smelly goat
Re: Rape Laws In Islamic Pakistan by nextprince: 4:13pm On Sep 29, 2016
Vaxt:
ok smelly goat
That is how some people latch on few words they understand best. I know what u are searching for, but u are not that smart and if u are not careful, will shock u grin.

(1) (Reply)

Young Boy Who Allegedly Filmed A Politician Shooting At #endsars Found Dead / Ukrainian Rapper's Wife 'chopped Up Her Dead Husband And Kept Him In The Fridge / They Uproot The Brain Blackaxe And Eiye In Abeokuta PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.