Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

YOU Should Open A FREE Online Store In This NEW Marketplace - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / YOU Should Open A FREE Online Store In This NEW Marketplace (610 Views)

How To Start An Online Store With No Money And Make Profit / How To Open A Domiciliary (foreign) Account With Gtbank, Zenith Bank & Firstbank / Man Investigates Claim Made About A Chinese Store In Abuja With Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

YOU Should Open A FREE Online Store In This NEW Marketplace by ptr2: 9:52am On Sep 28, 2016
You can open a free online store to sell items allover Nigeria. its very easy and user friendly for you and your customers to use. Just signup and your store is created.
FEATURES OF VEXMALL.COM
1. FREE(for ever)
2. your customers can pay for purchase using their debit card(don't worry about customers buying on credit)
3. FREE advertisement of your store on facebook and google
If you are not very busy now i suggest YOU open yours NOW www.vexmall.com

Re: YOU Should Open A FREE Online Store In This NEW Marketplace by queencalipso(f): 10:22am On Sep 28, 2016
How will I run the store? How will payments me made directly to me?
Re: YOU Should Open A FREE Online Store In This NEW Marketplace by queencalipso(f): 10:23am On Sep 28, 2016

Here's my email jecintaodenigbo@gmail.com.

Send me details and more info pls.
Re: YOU Should Open A FREE Online Store In This NEW Marketplace by Eddodoh(m): 10:39am On Sep 28, 2016
I will like to know how payment would be made to me and other related information.

Reach me via odohedward82 at gmail dot com
Re: YOU Should Open A FREE Online Store In This NEW Marketplace by ptr2: 10:41am On Sep 28, 2016
queencalipso:

Queencalipso vexmall accept payment from the buyer. The payment is forwarded to you when you deliver item to buyer(to avoid fraud).
Re: YOU Should Open A FREE Online Store In This NEW Marketplace by queencalipso(f): 10:59am On Sep 28, 2016
ptr2:

Queencalipso vexmall accept payment from the buyer. The payment is forwarded to you when you deliver item to buyer(to avoid fraud).

Ok pls email me, I have more questions and I feel it's not ok to ask it here
Re: YOU Should Open A FREE Online Store In This NEW Marketplace by ptr2: 11:14am On Sep 28, 2016
I have sent you guys an email

(1) (Reply)

Naira On The Path Of Recovery As Travelex Begins Sales Of $45m To Bdcs Today / Donald Trump’s Victory Is Good News For Africa. Here’s Why… / Hscapes Paving And Landscape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.