Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Ejike Vs Mark Zuckerberg: The Quest For 1 Million Facebook Likes & 200K Shares - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ejike Vs Mark Zuckerberg: The Quest For 1 Million Facebook Likes & 200K Shares (822 Views)

Chizoba Ejike Unveiled As Nigeria Police Ambassador (Photos) / Chizoba Ejike Dazzles In Hot Bikini With 71 Contestants In Egypt / Chizoba Ejike Wears Nigeria Police Uniform At Miss Intercontinental World, Egypt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ejike Vs Mark Zuckerberg: The Quest For 1 Million Facebook Likes & 200K Shares by Vendoor(f): 10:28am On Sep 28, 2016
I received this Email this morming:

Hi Vendoor Blog

The campaign for 1 million likes and 200k shares has officially began here:
https://www.facebook.com/ImocityNews and we have so far enjoyed massive supports.

If 10,000 supporters can invite 100 friends each that will be 1,000,000 Likes. We therefore believe this challenge can be achieve.

However, we have very limited time and therefore, need you to help share the above link on your blog to further help in this struggle.

Your efforts will be fully appreciated by our community of friends.

Sincerely

Ejike Ofoegbu
https://www.facebook.com/ImocityNews

Email: ejikeofogbu1@gmail.com

I think this email was mass mail to many Nigeria bloggers like my self and the Email kind of make some sense.

This Ejike of a guy is tough. With This strategy i think he will get the 1 million likes within 12 hours self.... cheesy

lalastilala come see something
Re: Ejike Vs Mark Zuckerberg: The Quest For 1 Million Facebook Likes & 200K Shares by rummeh: 10:34am On Sep 28, 2016
Why are you spamming with this post??
Re: Ejike Vs Mark Zuckerberg: The Quest For 1 Million Facebook Likes & 200K Shares by Vendoor(f): 11:13am On Sep 28, 2016
rummeh:
Why are you spamming with this post??

No i'm not:
Nairaland mod are the once moving this post from original sections (Politics) seem not to understand their issues with Biafra
Re: Ejike Vs Mark Zuckerberg: The Quest For 1 Million Facebook Likes & 200K Shares by rummeh: 11:20am On Sep 28, 2016
Vendoor:

No i'm not:
Nairaland mod are the once moving this post from original sections (Politics) seem not to understand their issues with Biafra

They want to slit the nation and you don't see anything in it??
Re: Ejike Vs Mark Zuckerberg: The Quest For 1 Million Facebook Likes & 200K Shares by CUM4WHAT(m): 9:59am On Oct 26, 2016
Vendoor:
I received this Email this morming:

I think this email was mass mail to many Nigeria bloggers like my self and the Email kind of make some sense.

This Ejike of a guy is tough. With This strategy i think he will get the 1 million likes within 12 hours self.... cheesy

lalastilala come see something
d fb page has been brought down

(1) (Reply)

Kim K Finally Humbled By Paris Robbery / Classiq Apologized For The Video Shot He Had With Rahama / How Funke Akindele Snubs Femi Adebayo’s Wedding For A Comedy Show In Lagos...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.