Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,364 members, 7,957,978 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:29 AM

If You Could Be Someonelse, Who Would It Be? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Could Be Someonelse, Who Would It Be? (752 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Could Be Someonelse, Who Would It Be? by cyndyzuriks(f): 11:02am On Sep 28, 2016
I would still be me. how about you?
Re: If You Could Be Someonelse, Who Would It Be? by Ranchhoddas: 5:49pm On Sep 28, 2016
Clark Kent!
Re: If You Could Be Someonelse, Who Would It Be? by Iffffffy(f): 5:55pm On Sep 28, 2016
E-money
Re: If You Could Be Someonelse, Who Would It Be? by ElsonMorali: 7:06pm On Sep 28, 2016
Superman.
Re: If You Could Be Someonelse, Who Would It Be? by freecocoa(f): 7:31pm On Sep 28, 2016
Einstein with Bill Gates money but as a woman.
Re: If You Could Be Someonelse, Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 28, 2016
Myself.
Re: If You Could Be Someonelse, Who Would It Be? by Acheron: 7:47pm On Sep 28, 2016
I am Me. In all the world, there is no one else exactly like me. Everything that comes out of me is authentically mine, because I alone chose it -- I own everything about me: my body, my feelings, my mouth, my voice, all my actions, whether they be to others or myself. I own my fantasies, my dreams, my hopes, my fears. I own my triumphs and successes, all my failures and mistakes. Because I own all of me, I can become intimately acquainted with me. By so doing, I can love me and be friendly with all my parts. I know there are aspects about myself that puzzle me, and other aspects that I do not know -- but as long as I am friendly and loving to myself, I can courageously and hopefully look for solutions to the puzzles and ways to find out more about me. However I look and sound, whatever I say and do, and whatever I think and feel at a given moment in time is authentically me. If later some parts of how I looked, sounded, thought, and felt turn out to be unfitting, I can discard that which is unfitting, keep the rest, and invent something new for that which I discarded. I can see, hear, feel, think, say, and do. I have the tools to survive, to be close to others, to be productive, and to make sense and order out of the world of people and things outside of me. I own me, and therefore, I can engineer me. I am me, and I am Okay ~ Virginia Satir
Re: If You Could Be Someonelse, Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 6:16am On Sep 29, 2016
That guy above me, that's super story Biko.

I will be Cynthia Morgan, Chimamanda Ngozi, E-money or Dangote's daughter.

Forget about I will still be ME talk bla bla bla oo.
Re: If You Could Be Someonelse, Who Would It Be? by 5minsmadness: 7:25am On Sep 29, 2016
Definitely superman.
Re: If You Could Be Someonelse, Who Would It Be? by 5minsmadness: 7:26am On Sep 29, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Clark Kent!
Why?
Clark kent is a wimp.
Re: If You Could Be Someonelse, Who Would It Be? by 5minsmadness: 7:29am On Sep 29, 2016
freecocoa:
Einstein with Bill Gates money but as a woman.
One person! They said one person! Kai, you go dey greedy oh!
Re: If You Could Be Someonelse, Who Would It Be? by Ranchhoddas: 7:29am On Sep 29, 2016
5minsmadness:
Why? Clark kent is a wimp.
No he's not.
Re: If You Could Be Someonelse, Who Would It Be? by freecocoa(f): 7:46am On Sep 29, 2016
5minsmadness:

One person! They said one person! Kai, you go dey greedy oh!
Na one person I choose na.tongue
Re: If You Could Be Someonelse, Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 29, 2016
Dr. Ivara Esege & Mark Zuckerberg...

But won't wanna be a doctor...
Re: If You Could Be Someonelse, Who Would It Be? by Dyt(f): 9:08am On Sep 29, 2016
Iamhatey:

I will be Cynthia Morgan.

Cynthia Morgan?
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: If You Could Be Someonelse, Who Would It Be? by Acheron: 9:19am On Sep 29, 2016
Iamhatey:
That guy above me, that's super story Biko.

I will be Cynthia Morgan, Chimamanda Ngozi, E-money or Dangote's daughter.

Forget about I will still be ME talk bla bla bla oo.
Cynthia Morgan? Hian

Go and be them na.
Re: If You Could Be Someonelse, Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 29, 2016
Acheron:

Cynthia Morgan? Hian

Go and be them na.
amebo cheesy
Dyt:

Cynthia Morgan?
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
yes ooo cheesy
I love craziness and the entertainment industry cheesy
Re: If You Could Be Someonelse, Who Would It Be? by Acheron: 10:27am On Sep 29, 2016
Iamhatey:
amebo :Dyes ooo cheesy
I love craziness and the entertainment industry cheesy
Thank you tongue
Re: If You Could Be Someonelse, Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 29, 2016
Just me with a Super natural power.

(1) (Reply)

Everything At The Market Price / (photos) Baby Hope Left For Dead By Parents Who Called Him Witch Starts School / Burial Contribution Gone Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.