Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,006 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Is It Wrong For Women To Preach In Church Or Be A Pastor? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Wrong For Women To Preach In Church Or Be A Pastor? (446 Views)

Stop Using Mosques To Preach Hate - Sanusi / ‘Mercedes Church Or Uka Achi’ Anambra: Church Where Wives, Husbands Are Swapped / What Is The Difference Praying For Your Enemy To Die In Church Or Shrine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong For Women To Preach In Church Or Be A Pastor? by ecclezzia: 12:24pm On Sep 28, 2016
I have been working my way through dozens of Bible and theology questions which people have submitted through that “ask a question” area in the sidebar.

Click here to read...
http:///articles/is-it-wrong-for-women-to-preach-in-church-or-be-a-pastor/

Re: Is It Wrong For Women To Preach In Church Or Be A Pastor? by Paulscholari(m): 12:27pm On Sep 28, 2016
IT IS FANTASTICALLY WRONG..ESPECIALLY WHEN NOT COVERED..
Re: Is It Wrong For Women To Preach In Church Or Be A Pastor? by branhampaul: 1:24pm On Sep 28, 2016
Absolutely Wrong.. According To Corinthians, Women Should Keep Silent In The Church..
That Day Don't Be Surprised To See Women Preachers In Hell..
Re: Is It Wrong For Women To Preach In Church Or Be A Pastor? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 28, 2016
I dont know what to say again, but it's kinda wrong.

But if your husband is a called Man of God, then you the wife is allowed to speak/minister because God sees the union of both the wife and husband as one(1).

My perspective..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / Spiritually Motivated? / As A Catholic You Can Free 8 Souls From Purgatory Within The Next 8 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.