Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,960 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Of The Two Lords - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Of The Two Lords (501 Views)

Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) / Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos) / Jigawa Government Demolishes RCCG And Lords Chosen Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Of The Two Lords by pr0blem: 1:30pm On Sep 28, 2016
If you asked me, upon scrutinizing a little bit every thread on this section... it has come to my observation that there are two Lords in battle.

Lord God - the one who started the business of Creation only to gain a little profit in the end because his creation thwarted his plans. Or, no! His plans were in fact to make little profit all along. Purify a few metals and throw the slag in the trash. Bake some breads and throw the excess to the dogs. Deliver packages of salvation to the house of every human, and become the evil Santa who goes over to punish the ones that left the gifts untouched. What a smart business man. Why should I place my confidence in such a one?

Lord Satan - the smart guy in the history of bad ass. This one waits for the business man to open shop, in order to make him run at a loss. The best at recycling trash. This one unlocks the ability to possess a Being, breaking many rules the Oga at the top sadly maintains, because of Ego-Pride (or whatever it is). This same bad guy, somehow is better at convincing these Humans to do his will rather than the will of their creator combined. Most of the time, he sha outsmarts God. When God makes a gain of 1, this bad Nigga right here makes a gain of 1million. LOOL. He makes God look like a complete failure who doesn't know what he's doing.

Abeeg, shouldn't the more Lucrative Lord be the true God, àbí? What's your take? grin

(1) (Reply)

Lady Gives Birth Less Than 30 Minutes During Church Service In Abuja(pictures) / Reasons Emmanuel Adebayor Embraced Islam / The Power Of Knowledge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.