Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Huge Rats Chase Family Out Of Home - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Huge Rats Chase Family Out Of Home (629 Views)

My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk / ‘My Wife Is Killing Me With Having Too Many Children, She Bears Them Like Rats’ / Are You In Need Of Home Tutor For Your Child? (Ibadan Resident) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Huge Rats Chase Family Out Of Home by Azeemokoya: 1:52pm On Sep 28, 2016
A family whose rented council home was invaded by huge rats while on holiday has cried out to local authorities to come to their aid. Michael McCann, his wife Paula and two young children are currently staying with friends after fleeing from their Belfast home in Northern Ireland for health and safety reasons.

Apparently unaware of the budding menace of the rats and the role of their cat, the McCann family put their cat into a cattery and embarked on a holiday trip. On their return, they discovered that the rats had played havoc leaving faeces all over the house and had chewed through the electric cables of their washing machine, microwave and kettle.

The family decided to flee the home after Mr. McCann had caught 19 rats within a 24-hour period

Mr. McCann told the website: “I caught eight rats in the first 12 hours of having the traps down, then another four, and over 24 hours I’d caught a total of 19.

“They were big, grey rats.

“The look of them was disgusting and to think they were in our home, near our children, was awful.”
http://www.jalupon.com/huge-rats-chase-family-out-of-home/
Re: Huge Rats Chase Family Out Of Home by EfemenaXY: 6:31pm On Sep 28, 2016
Nasty stuff.

The cat wouldn't have been able to handle them.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Magic Napkin, It's Never A Sweat PLEASE!!! (video) / Seriously In Trouble / Family Welcomes Quintuplets After Waiting For Ten Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.