Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,529 members, 7,816,291 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Six People Die At 50-50 Hotel In Umuahia, Abia (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Six People Die At 50-50 Hotel In Umuahia, Abia (Photos) (55987 Views)

Corper Shot Dead At 50-50 Bar In Nekede, Imo State (Photos) / Cultists Arrested With Axe, Regalia And Other Items In A Hotel In Abia. Photos / Vampire's Juju Man Arrested In Aba, Abia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six People Die At 50-50 Hotel In Umuahia, Abia (Photos) by Rushtec(m): 8:29am On Sep 29, 2016
End time brothel
Re: Six People Die At 50-50 Hotel In Umuahia, Abia (Photos) by vicfajeze: 8:30am On Sep 29, 2016
[quote author=HitlerGaddafi post=49749882]Mysterious slaps... grin who dey slap them?na me u dey ask
Re: Six People Die At 50-50 Hotel In Umuahia, Abia (Photos) by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 29, 2016
Mere looking at the Hotel structure, you could tell that they died of hypoxia. The windows are not only tiny but must have been permanently closed and even if they had AC on, it may not have supplied enough oxygen to the rooms and to the brain resulting in oxygen debt and 5 minutes of hypoxia is enough for one to faint and die. They should slow down the body temperature of the ones that are alive with ice blocks and water and put oxygen mask on them, so their brain dont malfunction.

Its a pity that millions are educated illiterate about basic survival knowledge.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six People Die At 50-50 Hotel In Umuahia, Abia (Photos) by symbianDON(m): 8:31am On Sep 29, 2016
one of the oloshos must have cheated on her spiritual customer. dude is slapping them all to death. but the owner of the brothel sef na mad man.
Re: Six People Die At 50-50 Hotel In Umuahia, Abia (Photos) by KayodeAjani: 8:31am On Sep 29, 2016
HitlerGaddafi:
Mysterious slaps... grin who dey slap them

Kindly go there and sleep one night bro so u can come back and tell us who be d slapper grin
Re: Six People Die At 50-50 Hotel In Umuahia, Abia (Photos) by emmykey0128(m): 8:31am On Sep 29, 2016
which kine slap? who dey there when the ghost dey slap them? I know believe say na slap joor, some dey coma some don die,maybe generator fumes or something wait o o make I go ask Rochas okorocha first
Re: Six People Die At 50-50 Hotel In Umuahia, Abia (Photos) by Wasky101: 8:31am On Sep 29, 2016
veekid:
News like this no dey hard to see withing the flat headz region

#radarada
It's this all u can say after reading that 6 people lost their lives. See I enjoy the whole NC thing. But I honestly used to think it was all jokes till I read your comment

1 Like

Re: Six People Die At 50-50 Hotel In Umuahia, Abia (Photos) by hardbody: 8:35am On Sep 29, 2016
Considering they are all dead, who reported that they were whacked to death by slaps or the dead also reported the slaps? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Six People Die At 50-50 Hotel In Umuahia, Abia (Photos) by faitheverest(f): 8:37am On Sep 29, 2016
A very hard way to die.. .
Re: Six People Die At 50-50 Hotel In Umuahia, Abia (Photos) by kingteaser619(m): 8:37am On Sep 29, 2016
so you mean they got 50 50 slap
but I heard its only three that died na, odas dey FMC . news and stories dat are manipulated sha

Re: Six People Die At 50-50 Hotel In Umuahia, Abia (Photos) by sekundosekundo: 8:38am On Sep 29, 2016
cold:
Mysterious slaps indeed. Sadly in Nigeria autopsy is rarely carried out.

If you are in doubt, pls ask Imo State governor Rochas Okorocha he will explain to you how he was slapped by a GHOST that made him rushed to India.

1 Like

Re: Six People Die At 50-50 Hotel In Umuahia, Abia (Photos) by Biospnx(m): 8:40am On Sep 29, 2016
The owner shd be ask d source of d money used to build d hotel
Re: Six People Die At 50-50 Hotel In Umuahia, Abia (Photos) by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 29, 2016
conduct autopsy na, meteeeeew naija self
Re: Six People Die At 50-50 Hotel In Umuahia, Abia (Photos) by oluxy(m): 8:41am On Sep 29, 2016
People can go to any extent to acquire asset in Nigeria or to get rich. Well, d source of d foundation may be founded with ritual. When the wicked suffers, the righteous share in it directly or indirectly.

Innocent people who don't know how d asset is gotten.
Re: Six People Die At 50-50 Hotel In Umuahia, Abia (Photos) by Kingsley1000(m): 8:41am On Sep 29, 2016
KONJI WHAT HAFF PEOPLE DONE TO DESERVE DEATH
Re: Six People Die At 50-50 Hotel In Umuahia, Abia (Photos) by Tinalex(f): 8:42am On Sep 29, 2016
Hmmm...people no dey fear o. Dem name a brothel 50-50 and you have mind to go there,bikonu in a hospital during a surgery procedure and doctor come out and tell you, sir its a 50-50 chance,what next do you do,no be to dey panic and start praying? They got what they deserve now...its either boink successfully or die trying. RIP to the dead tho

1 Like

Re: Six People Die At 50-50 Hotel In Umuahia, Abia (Photos) by vallyjohn: 8:42am On Sep 29, 2016
these mysterious slaps no de reach aso rock sef.....mtcheew
Re: Six People Die At 50-50 Hotel In Umuahia, Abia (Photos) by donhils: 8:43am On Sep 29, 2016
hardbody:
Considering they are all dead, who reported that they were whacked to death by slaps or the dead also reported the slaps? undecided
Did you read the story at all? Cos from what I saw, the report says the 6 dead people are not alive to tell what happened to them. Meanwhile the issue of mysterious slaps weeks ago was mentioned as a kind of trying to suggest that maybe ....but this report never categorically said they were slapped.
Re: Six People Die At 50-50 Hotel In Umuahia, Abia (Photos) by obailala(m): 8:43am On Sep 29, 2016
This could be due to something as simple as carbon monixide from generator fumes. But as usual, black man has already attributed it to spiritual matter; investigations are already over even before it starts, after all they are even oloshos and customers so who cares?... it must be some form of divine spititual punishment... Same thing will happen again somewhere else tomorrow and no one will ever know the reason.

1 Like

Re: Six People Die At 50-50 Hotel In Umuahia, Abia (Photos) by Damibiz(m): 8:45am On Sep 29, 2016
Oga,let's be realistic for ones jare,people die for ur hotel nd u guyz re talking abt #SLAP,hold the owner responsible he hv $mthing to tell us....haba mana for dis PMB regime..
Re: Six People Die At 50-50 Hotel In Umuahia, Abia (Photos) by dacovajnr: 8:45am On Sep 29, 2016
HitlerGaddafi:
Mysterious slaps... grin who dey slap them
Help me ask them undecided
Re: Six People Die At 50-50 Hotel In Umuahia, Abia (Photos) by babniyen(m): 8:45am On Sep 29, 2016
Check for generator fumes.
Re: Six People Die At 50-50 Hotel In Umuahia, Abia (Photos) by IgweBUIKE1(m): 8:47am On Sep 29, 2016
Gud 2 be back after been ban..rip to those who lost their lives in active service
Re: Six People Die At 50-50 Hotel In Umuahia, Abia (Photos) by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 29, 2016
veekid:
News like this no dey hard to see withing the flat headz region

#radarada

You resemble an Afonja from the NOUGHT.

1 Like

Re: Six People Die At 50-50 Hotel In Umuahia, Abia (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 8:49am On Sep 29, 2016
it will make a very gud script in noollywood
Re: Six People Die At 50-50 Hotel In Umuahia, Abia (Photos) by asarebabson: 8:52am On Sep 29, 2016
sexymoma:
Wetin dat man wan tell God now
why not the woman dear? But the ans na Konji
Re: Six People Die At 50-50 Hotel In Umuahia, Abia (Photos) by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 29, 2016
Nothing wey person no go see for Nigeria.

Mysterious slaps someone cannot play with you.

grin grin grin
Re: Six People Die At 50-50 Hotel In Umuahia, Abia (Photos) by Kakamorufu(m): 8:58am On Sep 29, 2016
looks like all those film where the house owner na ritualist and the ghost come back haunt them in the house
Re: Six People Die At 50-50 Hotel In Umuahia, Abia (Photos) by morbeta(m): 9:00am On Sep 29, 2016
Since they said it's mysterious, how come they say "SLAP" by who(ghost)? The truth will soon surface. No good news has ever come out of Abia state-come. Umuahia. It is heart braking that my people are know for backwardness. This is a case of someone wants to pour sand in another man's garrison. The only viable business in umuahia is brothel.....period.
Re: Six People Die At 50-50 Hotel In Umuahia, Abia (Photos) by fernandoc(m): 9:01am On Sep 29, 2016
[color=#990000][/color][b][/b][i][/i]All these ITks wey dey talk hypoxia..pls can you explain the mysterious slaps?
Re: Six People Die At 50-50 Hotel In Umuahia, Abia (Photos) by sarutobie(m): 9:04am On Sep 29, 2016
happened close to my company's project site...that "hotel" is more of a brothel..heard the owner hit some dough and renovated the building, recruiting more girls into her 'business'...probably a setup by rival brothels there or environmental hazard of some sort..although the locals swear it was a spiritually induced "slap"... autopsies will confirm what actually happened..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ruth Yakadi: Lady Raped, Murdered & Dumped Near Bridge Is A UNIJOS Student / Young Man Shot Dead By Friend While Testing Bulletproof Charm. Graphic Photo / Wanted Kidnap Kingpin, Yusuf Aliu, Arrested In Edo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.