Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,577 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Six People Die At 50-50 Hotel In Umuahia, Abia (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Six People Die At 50-50 Hotel In Umuahia, Abia (Photos) (55989 Views)

Corper Shot Dead At 50-50 Bar In Nekede, Imo State (Photos) / Cultists Arrested With Axe, Regalia And Other Items In A Hotel In Abia. Photos / Vampire's Juju Man Arrested In Aba, Abia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six People Die At 50-50 Hotel In Umuahia, Abia (Photos) by bsideboii(m): 9:09am On Sep 29, 2016
Lord have mercy.
Re: Six People Die At 50-50 Hotel In Umuahia, Abia (Photos) by oblak00(m): 9:09am On Sep 29, 2016
veekid:
News like this no dey hard to see withing the flat headz region

#radarada
Mumu, it's within and not 'withing'. Just because you want to rush and insult the region, you forgot your brain on top of your brown roof. Ewu...

1 Like

Re: Six People Die At 50-50 Hotel In Umuahia, Abia (Photos) by Handsomecole(m): 9:10am On Sep 29, 2016
Was the Ist to publish this story as a breaking news immediately it's developed yesterday at Umuahia.

https://www.nairaland.com/3376293/breaking-2-persons-confirmed-dead4
Re: Six People Die At 50-50 Hotel In Umuahia, Abia (Photos) by alaskido(m): 9:11am On Sep 29, 2016
Spiritual SLAP for HOTEL. Na wa o.
Re: Six People Die At 50-50 Hotel In Umuahia, Abia (Photos) by Omonigeriarere: 9:12am On Sep 29, 2016
tomandjerry:

[s]You resemble an Afonja from the NOUGHT.
[/s]

There is nothing special in the news: it is just an indication that the hotel in the land of the yeast was built with "blood money"

Yeebos and money ritual hen! Na five and six. I just pity the innocent customers
Re: Six People Die At 50-50 Hotel In Umuahia, Abia (Photos) by nextprince: 9:12am On Sep 29, 2016
Flat heads at it again grin.
Re: Six People Die At 50-50 Hotel In Umuahia, Abia (Photos) by veekid(m): 9:18am On Sep 29, 2016
oblak00:

Mumu, it's within and not 'withing'. Just because you want to rush and insult the region, you forgot your brain on top of your brown roof. Ewu...

Anyhow you term it is none of my biz; so fr you've gotten my message

#flatheadzzzzz
Re: Six People Die At 50-50 Hotel In Umuahia, Abia (Photos) by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 29, 2016
[color=#990000][/color] Don't be surprised guys there is a super hero in town. His name is....SLAPPERMAN!!!!! Boss if ur reading this thread there are a few people I would want u to slap for me, dasuekey,teanuboo,my former vc,bubu,pat jona,sarakey......I'll pm the rest when u like this! Don't waste ur talent sir

1 Like

Re: Six People Die At 50-50 Hotel In Umuahia, Abia (Photos) by justmenoni: 9:23am On Sep 29, 2016
This incident of strange slaps made all the occupant of the brothel to leave, only for the owner to recruit news ladies from other cities. [/b]Unfortunately, 3 ladies and their customers are today not alive to tell the story of [b]what happened or what befallen them over night that left them dead.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin naija bloggers, eku ishe ooo
Re: Six People Die At 50-50 Hotel In Umuahia, Abia (Photos) by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 29, 2016
Jimiolay:
What an awkward place to die
not the right place to die at all.
Re: Six People Die At 50-50 Hotel In Umuahia, Abia (Photos) by zeezeegal(m): 9:27am On Sep 29, 2016
na wa oooooo. Bad tin
Re: Six People Die At 50-50 Hotel In Umuahia, Abia (Photos) by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 29, 2016
Instead of talking about possible poisoning by generator fumes, people are talking about mysterious slaps.

Nigerians ! (* smh *)

1 Like

Re: Six People Die At 50-50 Hotel In Umuahia, Abia (Photos) by sukkot: 9:29am On Sep 29, 2016
in my village pon kingston jiamaica dem cahl it the slap that broke the camels back. rassclattttt
Re: Six People Die At 50-50 Hotel In Umuahia, Abia (Photos) by nnokwa042(m): 9:40am On Sep 29, 2016
veekid:
News like this no dey hard to see withing the flat headz region

#radarada
otu nnegi, amu nnagi ,ikpu nnegi , how re u my friend i dey greet u with igbo i like ur style
Re: Six People Die At 50-50 Hotel In Umuahia, Abia (Photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 9:44am On Sep 29, 2016
If the mysterious slap really exists it should start locating all legislooters,corrupt politicians and "so-called" leaders.
Re: Six People Die At 50-50 Hotel In Umuahia, Abia (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 9:48am On Sep 29, 2016
McBrooklyn:
The 1000 ways to die series will be like "Ways to die No 43 #Konji_Dead" cheesy cheesy
6 people died and you're laughing?

Are you Ok?
Re: Six People Die At 50-50 Hotel In Umuahia, Abia (Photos) by Joshintua(m): 9:50am On Sep 29, 2016
I henceforth since to slap or been slapped again
Re: Six People Die At 50-50 Hotel In Umuahia, Abia (Photos) by Joshintua(m): 9:50am On Sep 29, 2016
I henceforth ceaseto slap or been slapped again
Re: Six People Die At 50-50 Hotel In Umuahia, Abia (Photos) by McBrooklyn(m): 9:51am On Sep 29, 2016
xtervaganza:
6 people died and you're laughing?

Are you Ok?

They died the Konji way, so why shouldn't I be laughing?? undecided

Abi shey me too no sabi fûck?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Six People Die At 50-50 Hotel In Umuahia, Abia (Photos) by KevMitnick: 10:02am On Sep 29, 2016
McBrooklyn:
The 1000 ways to die series will be like "Ways to die No 43 #Konji_Dead" cheesy cheesy
This is not even funny... Lol

Re: Six People Die At 50-50 Hotel In Umuahia, Abia (Photos) by sexychocho(f): 10:03am On Sep 29, 2016
RIP to d dead

I pray d unconscious becomes conscious soon

Lord av Mercy

1 Like

Re: Six People Die At 50-50 Hotel In Umuahia, Abia (Photos) by veekid(m): 10:07am On Sep 29, 2016
nnokwa042:
otu nnegi, amu nnagi ,ikpu nnegi , how re u my friend i dey greet u with igbo i like ur style

otu nnegi, amu nnagi ,ikpu nnegi..... I dey hail you back in your language plus mine .#Akindindinrin; oponu, afofungbemu
Re: Six People Die At 50-50 Hotel In Umuahia, Abia (Photos) by Perfecttouch(m): 10:08am On Sep 29, 2016
Towncrier247:

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/09/photos-six-people-reportedly-found-dead.html
when the source of ur wealth isn't pure.
Looks similar to the case of Ajayi d tailor in Akure.people who lived in the houses he built with blood money either hear people crying or see blood streaming from the wall.even the church that used the house As a worship place ran away.
Re: Six People Die At 50-50 Hotel In Umuahia, Abia (Photos) by 4nobody4every1: 10:10am On Sep 29, 2016
sukkot:
in my village pon kingston jiamaica dem cahl it the slap that broke the camels back. rassclattttt
tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Six People Die At 50-50 Hotel In Umuahia, Abia (Photos) by Benbisco(f): 10:19am On Sep 29, 2016
osjoshua:
Thats how grandfather died also...
Was in the garden with dad and senior brother, then He started shouting, holding his left jaw and crying saying they slap me o...
Took him the hospital, the doctor check everything and behold all well and nothing wrong...Inside the same hospital with us an inviscible hand slap him twice again, blood started coming out from his left ears then died 5mins later...
Medical peeps investigated the body and the death was as a result of a very hot slap...

I wish they can also slap buhari like that..

Abeg, don't be angry but is this real? Then it is possible that the post is true but the last paragraph of you story na die.
Re: Six People Die At 50-50 Hotel In Umuahia, Abia (Photos) by Walelavender(m): 10:19am On Sep 29, 2016
The wages of sin...
Obviously, God's love is expressed in his commandments for us to obey, predominantly for our benefit.
The destiny destroying element in sin makes it terribly appealing and temporarily satisfying but the wages outweighs the pleasure.
Jesus is the antidote. He loves you but hate the sin. He offers the victory over it. Come to him today!
Re: Six People Die At 50-50 Hotel In Umuahia, Abia (Photos) by JBUZZ: 10:27am On Sep 29, 2016
Wasky101:
Chai, there is a 50-50 hotel around my house in ogba, who knows if its a branch office. I will not reach dia again
grin u no wan receive slap? grin grin
Re: Six People Die At 50-50 Hotel In Umuahia, Abia (Photos) by greatermax77(m): 10:31am On Sep 29, 2016
AFTER READING THIS STORY, I JUST WISH THIS THING THAT SLAP THIS PEOPLE SHOULD START SLAPPING OUR LEADERS IN THIS COUNTRY.
PLS DON 'T LIMIT UR SLAP OF DEATH TO THAT BROTHEL ONLY. U ARE ALSO NEEDED IN THE POLITICAL FEILD
Re: Six People Die At 50-50 Hotel In Umuahia, Abia (Photos) by Bollinger(m): 10:36am On Sep 29, 2016
osjoshua:
Thats how grandfather died also...
Was in the garden with dad and senior brother, then He started shouting, holding his left jaw and crying saying they slap me o...
Took him the hospital, the doctor check everything and behold all well and nothing wrong...Inside the same hospital with us an inviscible hand slap him twice again, blood started coming out from his left ears then died 5mins later...
Medical peeps investigated the body and the death was as a result of a very hot slap...

I wish they can also slap buhari like that..

When will Nigerians leave superstition alone. It is not healthy for a nation when it's people still believe in nonsense as much as Nigerians do. Smh.
Re: Six People Die At 50-50 Hotel In Umuahia, Abia (Photos) by ArabMopol(m): 10:40am On Sep 29, 2016
that hand should find it way to aso rock villa
Re: Six People Die At 50-50 Hotel In Umuahia, Abia (Photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 10:46am On Sep 29, 2016
The mysterious slap that use slap gov.okorocha has move to umuahia.
Re: Six People Die At 50-50 Hotel In Umuahia, Abia (Photos) by Adetayo1978(m): 10:57am On Sep 29, 2016
Mysterious slap? Ha! Am scared here o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ruth Yakadi: Lady Raped, Murdered & Dumped Near Bridge Is A UNIJOS Student / Young Man Shot Dead By Friend While Testing Bulletproof Charm. Graphic Photo / Wanted Kidnap Kingpin, Yusuf Aliu, Arrested In Edo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.