Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Uche Mba Flaunts Her Banging Body - See Photos - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Uche Mba Flaunts Her Banging Body - See Photos (69898 Views)

Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' / Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper / Mercy Johnson Flaunts Her Curves. "Shakara No End" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Mba Flaunts Her Banging Body - See Photos by willibounce1(m): 11:44pm On Sep 28, 2016
angry
bi0nics:

How would you know he's a broke ass??

If you aint a pussy, Meet him offline and say it to his face dunderhead.. cause you are the one with a battered ego!

Seconded.
Re: Uche Mba Flaunts Her Banging Body - See Photos by bi0nics: 11:46pm On Sep 28, 2016
willibounce1:
angry

Seconded.

undecided Thunder Fire you for famzing
Re: Uche Mba Flaunts Her Banging Body - See Photos by bigblackbooty(f): 11:59pm On Sep 28, 2016
Handsomecole:
What's banging about this body nau?? In the Ist picture she looks like a hen that has been skinned.

Besides, when she is old everything will still fall like Dunlop slippers so what's the use. ??
Say d truth & shame d devil. U dey form lyk say if u see her for road u no go turn twice
Re: Uche Mba Flaunts Her Banging Body - See Photos by iRepNaija1: 12:08am On Sep 29, 2016
Someone posting their personal pictures on instagram does not make them a model.
Re: Uche Mba Flaunts Her Banging Body - See Photos by hardbody: 12:14am On Sep 29, 2016
passyhansome:

Seeing her as a sex object balls down to your mindset not what she is wearing or did she tell you or say she is a sex object read it again FITNESS MODEL, she is show casing her perfect body to motivate and encourage those that which for one mean while its not a playboy magazine

She dey train bosom join.

1 Like

Re: Uche Mba Flaunts Her Banging Body - See Photos by hardbody: 12:18am On Sep 29, 2016
The mound of Venus though....

1 Like

Re: Uche Mba Flaunts Her Banging Body - See Photos by cubestudio(m): 12:18am On Sep 29, 2016
Love Machine:
Why men no go see una like a sex object.
Always flaunting sensitive part of your bodies
so a guy walking around with his bare chest in boxer is different abi?

1 Like

Re: Uche Mba Flaunts Her Banging Body - See Photos by tolulinks(m): 12:37am On Sep 29, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
A Nigerian fitness model based in the United States -has garnered online attention and praises for her banging body which she works hard to keep in shape. The lady identified as Uche Mba, who is also a student -revealed that she hits the gym every day -in order to maintain her figure which is the envy of others. See some of her pictures below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/09/nigerian-fitness-model-based-in-us.html
Are you sure her name is uche mba not Sade idijobi?
Re: Uche Mba Flaunts Her Banging Body - See Photos by Nobody: 2:15am On Sep 29, 2016
Love Machine:
Why men no go see una like a sex object.
Always flaunting sensitive part of your bodies
This is why I have always maintained that LADIES are OBJECTS OF MERE SATISFACTION to the men.

I, take them serious only in this regard
Re: Uche Mba Flaunts Her Banging Body - See Photos by victme1(m): 2:34am On Sep 29, 2016
passyhansome:

Seeing her as a sex object balls down to your mindset not what she is wearing or did she tell you or say she is a sex object read it again FITNESS MODEL, she is show casing her perfect body to motivate and encourage those that which for one mean while its not a playboy magazine

With those half naked boobs haba bros! This na offer for sale by exposure! Must she dress that way?
By d way if she was not showing off sex why did she include those half naked boobs. 2 look at the way she was smartly Dressed for exercise na, Vaseline crew wouldn't have been so shaken.

1 Like

Re: Uche Mba Flaunts Her Banging Body - See Photos by victme1(m): 2:48am On Sep 29, 2016
cubestudio:

so a guy walking around with his bare chest in boxer is different abi?
Is such a man not showing off sex! Abi make una see me see pretenders
Re: Uche Mba Flaunts Her Banging Body - See Photos by lielbree: 3:43am On Sep 29, 2016
okwyee:

haha, bro you didn't tell us that you're lie Mohammed Jr.
its not France sharrap... grin
you can ooo....
Local champion. Do your research
Re: Uche Mba Flaunts Her Banging Body - See Photos by lambros(f): 6:02am On Sep 29, 2016
How does this affect the price of rice in the market?

1 Like

Re: Uche Mba Flaunts Her Banging Body - See Photos by Skmoda360(m): 7:07am On Sep 29, 2016
Love Machine:
Why men no go see una like a sex object. Always flaunting sensitive part of your bodies
na una talk am.
Re: Uche Mba Flaunts Her Banging Body - See Photos by Flickzvill(m): 7:11am On Sep 29, 2016
passyhansome:

she can still show case and encourage people by dressing decent don't give an excuse

1 Like

Re: Uche Mba Flaunts Her Banging Body - See Photos by mriyesecnerwal(m): 7:26am On Sep 29, 2016
Spits
Re: Uche Mba Flaunts Her Banging Body - See Photos by mentorsun: 8:27am On Sep 29, 2016
lielbree:

Pervert

In France women walk around naked. Not even pant! What then would u say?

Nobody harasses them. Naija men and perversion is 5&6
our culture and thiers are not the same .so don't blame Nigerian men...women need to dress decently
Re: Uche Mba Flaunts Her Banging Body - See Photos by adedavids(m): 9:05am On Sep 29, 2016
Why her Toto swell up like this? Needs rods shey?
Re: Uche Mba Flaunts Her Banging Body - See Photos by okechukwu16: 9:23am On Sep 29, 2016
lielbree:

Pervert

In France women walk around naked. Not even pant! What then would u say?

Nobody harasses them. Naija men and perversion is 5&6
Bro pls take me to France.
Re: Uche Mba Flaunts Her Banging Body - See Photos by diteh(m): 10:06am On Sep 29, 2016
Come and play wrestling with me
Re: Uche Mba Flaunts Her Banging Body - See Photos by diteh(m): 10:09am On Sep 29, 2016
Come and play wrestling with me
Re: Uche Mba Flaunts Her Banging Body - See Photos by passyhansome(m): 10:28am On Sep 29, 2016
Flickzvill:
she can still show case and encourage people by dressing decent don't give an excuse

Not giving an excuse either just correcting an impression
Re: Uche Mba Flaunts Her Banging Body - See Photos by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 29, 2016
Omo na real ''banging'' body be this. Okokobioko
Re: Uche Mba Flaunts Her Banging Body - See Photos by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 29, 2016
Did it stop her from bleaching? Nope!

Check feet and finger knuckles in 3rd and last pictures respectively.
Re: Uche Mba Flaunts Her Banging Body - See Photos by youngjoy(f): 10:43am On Sep 29, 2016
abeg which kin exercise dem dy do wey dia body dy banging like dis?
pls i need answer bcus i want to start going to gym too.
Re: Uche Mba Flaunts Her Banging Body - See Photos by alaskido(m): 10:47am On Sep 29, 2016
Chai see boobs.... I want to go back to being a baby o. See shape..... I don die grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Uche Mba Flaunts Her Banging Body - See Photos by acaolly1(m): 11:07am On Sep 29, 2016
Shut up there...what else will a man see to feel the sexual urge for her This is nudity and endtime things...

passyhansome:

Re: Uche Mba Flaunts Her Banging Body - See Photos by passyhansome(m): 11:16am On Sep 29, 2016
acaolly1:
Shut up there...what else will a man see to feel the sexual urge for her This is nudity and endtime things...

YOUR PERCEPTION
Re: Uche Mba Flaunts Her Banging Body - See Photos by millynels(f): 11:19am On Sep 29, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
My Fiancee has a better body than this cool
correct guy... say it loudddddd
Re: Uche Mba Flaunts Her Banging Body - See Photos by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 30, 2016
Delicious six course meal for my eyes. tongue

We should all aim for a six pack.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lol Checkout Lipstick For Vagina / Quality Affordable Plain T-shirt At N2,200 Only / Ugliest Makeup By A Nigerian Woman!!!!! [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.