Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,115 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Content Creator Looking To Work With A Web Designer - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Content Creator Looking To Work With A Web Designer (324 Views)

Content Creator: I Can Pay You More Than Fiverr / Are You In Need Of A Content Creator? / Are You In Need Of An Admin Or Content Creator On Your Wp/blogger Blog. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Content Creator Looking To Work With A Web Designer by Copycracker(m): 9:50pm On Sep 28, 2016
Hi, I'm a copywriter and content creator, residing in Abuja looking to partner up with a creative web designer/ developer. Basically, you'll bring the design, I'll bring the words. There are too many Nigerian websites out there with terrible design and poorly written content. The demand is out there. Let's be the supply.

Contact me on whatsapp if you're interested: +2348147018718

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Let's Hear From You. Which Website Will It Be And Why? / Best Prices For Iphone And Samsung / One Word .ng Domains Up Grabs... Register Them If You Like.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.